'Orange is the New Black' Season 2 Top Three Spoilers, Filming Update, Filming Location
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 24, 2014 10:56 AM EST
The filming of "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is still going on. Media reports suggest that it is expected to wrap up in February. However, it is confirmed that "Orange is the New Black" is in the last leg of shooting.
Some of the actors have completed their shooting schedule. On Twitter, the star cast of "Orange is the New Black" updated their fans. Here are some of the tweets:
"Wrapped my 2nd to last day on set of Season 2. Tear," Danielle Brooks tweeted on Jan 17, 2014.
Uzo Aduba also tweeted on the same date. She did not provide any detail about the shooting, but tweeted: "I love the sound of New York City waking up..."
In his tweet on Jan 16, 2014, Matt McGorry had said that he is "about to start final scene" of season 2, adding that it has no relation to plot or the release date. The actor also shared an Instagram link, which shows him getting ready to give his shot as John Bennett.
"Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnb season 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released," McGory said in his Instagram note. He indicated that no one has any idea about the release date.
The much anticipated "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is likely to be available on Netflix sometime in spring 2014.
Top Three Spoilers of 'Orange is the New Black' Season 2
Alex Vause, portrayed by Laura Prepon, will appear in four episodes. The storyline of Alex will have an open ending. This keeps the door open for Alex to return in season 3 of "Orange is the New Black."
The focus of the upcoming season will not completely centre on Piper Chapman. All the characters will get equal focus. As for season 2, "Orange is the New Black" is adopting the ensemble cast narrative approach.
At the beginning of season 2, Larry will do everything to support Piper. However, he will soon see himself as a victim, which will make him realise that he needs to protect himself. The character will take advantage of Piper and become greedy. Larry's conduct is likely to become questionable.
The season 2 of "Orange is the New Black" promises to deliver richer content compared to season 1.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate