'Orange is the New Black' Season 2 Top Three Spoilers, Filming Update, Filming Location
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 24, 2014 10:56 AM EST
The filming of "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is still going on. Media reports suggest that it is expected to wrap up in February. However, it is confirmed that "Orange is the New Black" is in the last leg of shooting.
Some of the actors have completed their shooting schedule. On Twitter, the star cast of "Orange is the New Black" updated their fans. Here are some of the tweets:
"Wrapped my 2nd to last day on set of Season 2. Tear," Danielle Brooks tweeted on Jan 17, 2014.
Uzo Aduba also tweeted on the same date. She did not provide any detail about the shooting, but tweeted: "I love the sound of New York City waking up..."
In his tweet on Jan 16, 2014, Matt McGorry had said that he is "about to start final scene" of season 2, adding that it has no relation to plot or the release date. The actor also shared an Instagram link, which shows him getting ready to give his shot as John Bennett.
"Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnb season 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released," McGory said in his Instagram note. He indicated that no one has any idea about the release date.
The much anticipated "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is likely to be available on Netflix sometime in spring 2014.
Top Three Spoilers of 'Orange is the New Black' Season 2
Alex Vause, portrayed by Laura Prepon, will appear in four episodes. The storyline of Alex will have an open ending. This keeps the door open for Alex to return in season 3 of "Orange is the New Black."
The focus of the upcoming season will not completely centre on Piper Chapman. All the characters will get equal focus. As for season 2, "Orange is the New Black" is adopting the ensemble cast narrative approach.
At the beginning of season 2, Larry will do everything to support Piper. However, he will soon see himself as a victim, which will make him realise that he needs to protect himself. The character will take advantage of Piper and become greedy. Larry's conduct is likely to become questionable.
The season 2 of "Orange is the New Black" promises to deliver richer content compared to season 1.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet