'Orange is the New Black' Season 2 Top Three Spoilers, Filming Update, Filming Location
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 24, 2014 10:56 AM EST
The filming of "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is still going on. Media reports suggest that it is expected to wrap up in February. However, it is confirmed that "Orange is the New Black" is in the last leg of shooting.
Some of the actors have completed their shooting schedule. On Twitter, the star cast of "Orange is the New Black" updated their fans. Here are some of the tweets:
"Wrapped my 2nd to last day on set of Season 2. Tear," Danielle Brooks tweeted on Jan 17, 2014.
Uzo Aduba also tweeted on the same date. She did not provide any detail about the shooting, but tweeted: "I love the sound of New York City waking up..."
In his tweet on Jan 16, 2014, Matt McGorry had said that he is "about to start final scene" of season 2, adding that it has no relation to plot or the release date. The actor also shared an Instagram link, which shows him getting ready to give his shot as John Bennett.
"Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnb season 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released," McGory said in his Instagram note. He indicated that no one has any idea about the release date.
The much anticipated "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is likely to be available on Netflix sometime in spring 2014.
Top Three Spoilers of 'Orange is the New Black' Season 2
Alex Vause, portrayed by Laura Prepon, will appear in four episodes. The storyline of Alex will have an open ending. This keeps the door open for Alex to return in season 3 of "Orange is the New Black."
The focus of the upcoming season will not completely centre on Piper Chapman. All the characters will get equal focus. As for season 2, "Orange is the New Black" is adopting the ensemble cast narrative approach.
At the beginning of season 2, Larry will do everything to support Piper. However, he will soon see himself as a victim, which will make him realise that he needs to protect himself. The character will take advantage of Piper and become greedy. Larry's conduct is likely to become questionable.
The season 2 of "Orange is the New Black" promises to deliver richer content compared to season 1.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date