'Orange is the New Black' Season 2 Top Three Spoilers, Filming Update, Filming Location
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 24, 2014 10:56 AM EST
The filming of "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is still going on. Media reports suggest that it is expected to wrap up in February. However, it is confirmed that "Orange is the New Black" is in the last leg of shooting.
Some of the actors have completed their shooting schedule. On Twitter, the star cast of "Orange is the New Black" updated their fans. Here are some of the tweets:
"Wrapped my 2nd to last day on set of Season 2. Tear," Danielle Brooks tweeted on Jan 17, 2014.
Uzo Aduba also tweeted on the same date. She did not provide any detail about the shooting, but tweeted: "I love the sound of New York City waking up..."
In his tweet on Jan 16, 2014, Matt McGorry had said that he is "about to start final scene" of season 2, adding that it has no relation to plot or the release date. The actor also shared an Instagram link, which shows him getting ready to give his shot as John Bennett.
"Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnb season 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released," McGory said in his Instagram note. He indicated that no one has any idea about the release date.
The much anticipated "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is likely to be available on Netflix sometime in spring 2014.
Top Three Spoilers of 'Orange is the New Black' Season 2
Alex Vause, portrayed by Laura Prepon, will appear in four episodes. The storyline of Alex will have an open ending. This keeps the door open for Alex to return in season 3 of "Orange is the New Black."
The focus of the upcoming season will not completely centre on Piper Chapman. All the characters will get equal focus. As for season 2, "Orange is the New Black" is adopting the ensemble cast narrative approach.
At the beginning of season 2, Larry will do everything to support Piper. However, he will soon see himself as a victim, which will make him realise that he needs to protect himself. The character will take advantage of Piper and become greedy. Larry's conduct is likely to become questionable.
The season 2 of "Orange is the New Black" promises to deliver richer content compared to season 1.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage