'Orange is the New Black' Season 2 Top Three Spoilers, Filming Update, Filming Location
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 24, 2014 10:56 AM EST
The filming of "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is still going on. Media reports suggest that it is expected to wrap up in February. However, it is confirmed that "Orange is the New Black" is in the last leg of shooting.
Some of the actors have completed their shooting schedule. On Twitter, the star cast of "Orange is the New Black" updated their fans. Here are some of the tweets:
"Wrapped my 2nd to last day on set of Season 2. Tear," Danielle Brooks tweeted on Jan 17, 2014.
Uzo Aduba also tweeted on the same date. She did not provide any detail about the shooting, but tweeted: "I love the sound of New York City waking up..."
In his tweet on Jan 16, 2014, Matt McGorry had said that he is "about to start final scene" of season 2, adding that it has no relation to plot or the release date. The actor also shared an Instagram link, which shows him getting ready to give his shot as John Bennett.
"Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnb season 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released," McGory said in his Instagram note. He indicated that no one has any idea about the release date.
The much anticipated "Orange is the New Black" season 2 is likely to be available on Netflix sometime in spring 2014.
Top Three Spoilers of 'Orange is the New Black' Season 2
Alex Vause, portrayed by Laura Prepon, will appear in four episodes. The storyline of Alex will have an open ending. This keeps the door open for Alex to return in season 3 of "Orange is the New Black."
The focus of the upcoming season will not completely centre on Piper Chapman. All the characters will get equal focus. As for season 2, "Orange is the New Black" is adopting the ensemble cast narrative approach.
At the beginning of season 2, Larry will do everything to support Piper. However, he will soon see himself as a victim, which will make him realise that he needs to protect himself. The character will take advantage of Piper and become greedy. Larry's conduct is likely to become questionable.
The season 2 of "Orange is the New Black" promises to deliver richer content compared to season 1.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy