'Battlefield 4' vs. 'Call of Duty: Ghosts': Naval Strike DLC Maps Revealed, More Fixes for PS4; Onslaught Weapons Detailed
By Gel Galang | January 24, 2014 10:42 AM EST
With "Battlefield 4" problems still plaguing some players, EA and DICE have confirmed earlier that they are stopping any progress or development with future DLCs so they can focus on rolling out bug fixes for the existing game on various platforms.
The latest of these fixes is the PS4 bug crash fix, which is in response to players' experience with the game.
"We are currently investigating an issue with the in-game Battlelog not always loading on PlayStation 4. Please try to close and re-open it a few times if you experience this, as this sometimes solves the issue. We will keep you posted," said DICE in a Battlelog post as quoted by VG 24/7.
Some of the improvements include adding an "Apply to all" button for knives, grenades, vehicles and pistols in Loadout, selecting expansion packs in Server Browser with working filters for the packs, hide images enabled in Loadout and various fixes in Loadout issues.
Despite this, a rumoured DLC for "Battlefield 4" is Naval Strike, supposedly leaked way before schedule. Gameranx reports that the different maps of the DLC have already been unveiled by a fan, despite DICE's lack of announcements when it comes to continuing its work on "Battlefield 4" DLCs.
The leaked maps names are Lost Islands, Operation Mortar, Wave Breaker and Nansha Strike. Aside from these, there has also been a set release date mentioned, which is Spring 2014. Hopefully, all of the other details and issues in the game have already been resolved by then.
*Watch "Call of Duty: Ghosts" poke fun at the biggest desire of any "COD" fan in this new live-action trailer: Check it out here.
Onslaught Weapons Captured in Image
With "Call of Duty: Ghosts'" first DLC, Onslaught, about to be available come next week, a leaked document in the form of screenshots has shown off the new contents, specifically the new weapons that can be found in the DLC.
Dubbed as the Maverick, Explosion reports that Infinity's weapon expert and artist Sean Byers has posted some images of the new weapon. As can be seen in the link above, the weapons consist of Assault Rifle and Sniper Rifle editions of the Maverick weapon.
*Does this mean that "Don't Starve" will be coming to the PS VIta? Read the full story here.
The images show sleek weapons, and it's exciting to see how they will add to the four maps that Onslaught is expected to have once it releases on Jan 28, first on Xbox Live.
The source adds that while other platforms like PS4, PS3 and PC are already confirmed to have the Onslaught DLC a month after the Xbox Live release, a Wii U release of the DLC has not yet been discussed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy