Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Says She Doesn't Want to Hurt Lamar
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 24, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian has done one of the best things that she can do for her marriage and it is to keep quiet amidst all the marital woes that she experienced before with her soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar Odom. It has only been recently that the public became aware of what it was like for Khloe during those tough times in her relationship with Lamar.
The Hollywood Life reported that Khloe has no aspirations of ruining Lamar's image. The 29-year-old reality TV star claims that she has no plans to humiliate Lamar on national TV either. "She has no intention of speaking badly about Lamar," said the source.
The source went on and stated that Khloe has tried that best the she can to keep the entire thing about her relationship with Lamar as private as much as she can, except for the ones that were discussed on the reality TV show.
A relationship is a private affair. While it is really unfitting to divulge what is going on between Lamar and Khloe, being in a reality TV show where all off-the-cuff circumstances are supposedly documented, it is highly-anticipated that Khloe will talk about her separation from Lamar sooner and later. Nonetheless, the source revealed that even though Khloe vents on the reality TV show, she has no plans of saying negative or bad things about Lamar.
Sometimes, there comes a time in some people's lives when they look for compassionate ears to listen to their marital problems that they tend to reveal things about their spouses that they probably shouldn't have mentioned. Khloe is smart with her decision to never speak ill about Lamar because whatever words she say about Lamar may ricochet to haunt her. While it is acceptable for Khloe to turn to her family, it still wouldn't be prudent to share all the relationship problems with everyone.
For people who have been watching the ninth season of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" which premiered on Jan 19, they have already seen a glimpse of Khloe's painful battle over her marriage with Lamar. She was seen breaking down and crying as she discusses how her relationship with Lamar continues to change.
Life is going to be tough following a divorce but not for Khloe. She has her solid family whom she can always turn to when the going gets tough.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices