Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Says She Doesn't Want to Hurt Lamar
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 24, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian has done one of the best things that she can do for her marriage and it is to keep quiet amidst all the marital woes that she experienced before with her soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar Odom. It has only been recently that the public became aware of what it was like for Khloe during those tough times in her relationship with Lamar.
The Hollywood Life reported that Khloe has no aspirations of ruining Lamar's image. The 29-year-old reality TV star claims that she has no plans to humiliate Lamar on national TV either. "She has no intention of speaking badly about Lamar," said the source.
The source went on and stated that Khloe has tried that best the she can to keep the entire thing about her relationship with Lamar as private as much as she can, except for the ones that were discussed on the reality TV show.
A relationship is a private affair. While it is really unfitting to divulge what is going on between Lamar and Khloe, being in a reality TV show where all off-the-cuff circumstances are supposedly documented, it is highly-anticipated that Khloe will talk about her separation from Lamar sooner and later. Nonetheless, the source revealed that even though Khloe vents on the reality TV show, she has no plans of saying negative or bad things about Lamar.
Sometimes, there comes a time in some people's lives when they look for compassionate ears to listen to their marital problems that they tend to reveal things about their spouses that they probably shouldn't have mentioned. Khloe is smart with her decision to never speak ill about Lamar because whatever words she say about Lamar may ricochet to haunt her. While it is acceptable for Khloe to turn to her family, it still wouldn't be prudent to share all the relationship problems with everyone.
For people who have been watching the ninth season of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" which premiered on Jan 19, they have already seen a glimpse of Khloe's painful battle over her marriage with Lamar. She was seen breaking down and crying as she discusses how her relationship with Lamar continues to change.
Life is going to be tough following a divorce but not for Khloe. She has her solid family whom she can always turn to when the going gets tough.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected