Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Says She Doesn't Want to Hurt Lamar
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 24, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian has done one of the best things that she can do for her marriage and it is to keep quiet amidst all the marital woes that she experienced before with her soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar Odom. It has only been recently that the public became aware of what it was like for Khloe during those tough times in her relationship with Lamar.
The Hollywood Life reported that Khloe has no aspirations of ruining Lamar's image. The 29-year-old reality TV star claims that she has no plans to humiliate Lamar on national TV either. "She has no intention of speaking badly about Lamar," said the source.
The source went on and stated that Khloe has tried that best the she can to keep the entire thing about her relationship with Lamar as private as much as she can, except for the ones that were discussed on the reality TV show.
A relationship is a private affair. While it is really unfitting to divulge what is going on between Lamar and Khloe, being in a reality TV show where all off-the-cuff circumstances are supposedly documented, it is highly-anticipated that Khloe will talk about her separation from Lamar sooner and later. Nonetheless, the source revealed that even though Khloe vents on the reality TV show, she has no plans of saying negative or bad things about Lamar.
Sometimes, there comes a time in some people's lives when they look for compassionate ears to listen to their marital problems that they tend to reveal things about their spouses that they probably shouldn't have mentioned. Khloe is smart with her decision to never speak ill about Lamar because whatever words she say about Lamar may ricochet to haunt her. While it is acceptable for Khloe to turn to her family, it still wouldn't be prudent to share all the relationship problems with everyone.
For people who have been watching the ninth season of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" which premiered on Jan 19, they have already seen a glimpse of Khloe's painful battle over her marriage with Lamar. She was seen breaking down and crying as she discusses how her relationship with Lamar continues to change.
Life is going to be tough following a divorce but not for Khloe. She has her solid family whom she can always turn to when the going gets tough.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones