Will Chris McKenna Replace 'The Young and the Restless' Actor Michael Muhney as Adam Newman After Being Fired- How? (Speculations)
By jaskiran kaur | January 23, 2014 7:28 PM EST
Dismissal of "The Young and The Restless" star Michael Muhney has not gone down well with the fans. According to the reports, the veteran star of the daytime CBS soap opera was fired for sexually harassing his co-star. Fans of the show and the actor are enraged and are not happy with the show makers' decision. Ever since the news surfaced, people have been wondering who will replace fired Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless." Read on to find out who it could be and how?
According to the latest reports, "The Young and the Restless" character Adam Newman will stay in the show even after firing of Michael Muhney. Show runners have been looking for a suitable replacement of the actor. The updates about the show reports that "One Life to Live" actor Chris McKenna is joining the cast of "The Young and the Restless." And it's being speculated that the TV star could be replacing Michael Muhney as Adam Newman.
According to reports by various media outlet, it is being speculated that Chris McKenna would be introduced as a new character on the show, but in few months time, a twist in a story may reveal that he is the character Adam Newman. It is assumed that such a setup will help them to cool down the situation with fans that are not at all welcoming of the fact that Michael Muhney will be replaced.
Michael Muhney's sudden and controversial dismissal has only made fans unhappy. According to the recent reports, they have demanded the network to bring the actor back on the show. Fans who have also decided to boycott the show after Michael Muhney's last episode on "The Young and The Restless" on Jan. 30, 2014, have protested in several ways.
They have posted tribute videos of the actor online featuring his candid photos. They also prepared a $785 aerial banner, which was flown over CBS studios in L.A., screaming: "Team Muhney Supports Michael Muhney." Reportedly, the banner was flown over the wrong studio.
Several reports claim that Michael Muhney who plays Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless" was fired abruptly from the show for he was allegedly involved in sexually harassing co-star Hunter King. Reportedly, he groped her breasts multiple times.
Do you think, Chris McKenna is the actual replacement of Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless?" Will you still watch the show even after Michael Muhney has been fired?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS