Will Chris McKenna Replace 'The Young and the Restless' Actor Michael Muhney as Adam Newman After Being Fired- How? (Speculations)
By jaskiran kaur | January 23, 2014 7:28 PM EST
Dismissal of "The Young and The Restless" star Michael Muhney has not gone down well with the fans. According to the reports, the veteran star of the daytime CBS soap opera was fired for sexually harassing his co-star. Fans of the show and the actor are enraged and are not happy with the show makers' decision. Ever since the news surfaced, people have been wondering who will replace fired Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless." Read on to find out who it could be and how?
According to the latest reports, "The Young and the Restless" character Adam Newman will stay in the show even after firing of Michael Muhney. Show runners have been looking for a suitable replacement of the actor. The updates about the show reports that "One Life to Live" actor Chris McKenna is joining the cast of "The Young and the Restless." And it's being speculated that the TV star could be replacing Michael Muhney as Adam Newman.
According to reports by various media outlet, it is being speculated that Chris McKenna would be introduced as a new character on the show, but in few months time, a twist in a story may reveal that he is the character Adam Newman. It is assumed that such a setup will help them to cool down the situation with fans that are not at all welcoming of the fact that Michael Muhney will be replaced.
Michael Muhney's sudden and controversial dismissal has only made fans unhappy. According to the recent reports, they have demanded the network to bring the actor back on the show. Fans who have also decided to boycott the show after Michael Muhney's last episode on "The Young and The Restless" on Jan. 30, 2014, have protested in several ways.
They have posted tribute videos of the actor online featuring his candid photos. They also prepared a $785 aerial banner, which was flown over CBS studios in L.A., screaming: "Team Muhney Supports Michael Muhney." Reportedly, the banner was flown over the wrong studio.
Several reports claim that Michael Muhney who plays Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless" was fired abruptly from the show for he was allegedly involved in sexually harassing co-star Hunter King. Reportedly, he groped her breasts multiple times.
Do you think, Chris McKenna is the actual replacement of Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless?" Will you still watch the show even after Michael Muhney has been fired?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage