Will Chris McKenna Replace 'The Young and the Restless' Actor Michael Muhney as Adam Newman After Being Fired- How? (Speculations)
By jaskiran kaur | January 23, 2014 7:28 PM EST
Dismissal of "The Young and The Restless" star Michael Muhney has not gone down well with the fans. According to the reports, the veteran star of the daytime CBS soap opera was fired for sexually harassing his co-star. Fans of the show and the actor are enraged and are not happy with the show makers' decision. Ever since the news surfaced, people have been wondering who will replace fired Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless." Read on to find out who it could be and how?
According to the latest reports, "The Young and the Restless" character Adam Newman will stay in the show even after firing of Michael Muhney. Show runners have been looking for a suitable replacement of the actor. The updates about the show reports that "One Life to Live" actor Chris McKenna is joining the cast of "The Young and the Restless." And it's being speculated that the TV star could be replacing Michael Muhney as Adam Newman.
According to reports by various media outlet, it is being speculated that Chris McKenna would be introduced as a new character on the show, but in few months time, a twist in a story may reveal that he is the character Adam Newman. It is assumed that such a setup will help them to cool down the situation with fans that are not at all welcoming of the fact that Michael Muhney will be replaced.
Michael Muhney's sudden and controversial dismissal has only made fans unhappy. According to the recent reports, they have demanded the network to bring the actor back on the show. Fans who have also decided to boycott the show after Michael Muhney's last episode on "The Young and The Restless" on Jan. 30, 2014, have protested in several ways.
They have posted tribute videos of the actor online featuring his candid photos. They also prepared a $785 aerial banner, which was flown over CBS studios in L.A., screaming: "Team Muhney Supports Michael Muhney." Reportedly, the banner was flown over the wrong studio.
Several reports claim that Michael Muhney who plays Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless" was fired abruptly from the show for he was allegedly involved in sexually harassing co-star Hunter King. Reportedly, he groped her breasts multiple times.
Do you think, Chris McKenna is the actual replacement of Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless?" Will you still watch the show even after Michael Muhney has been fired?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight