Will Chris McKenna Replace 'The Young and the Restless' Actor Michael Muhney as Adam Newman After Being Fired- How? (Speculations)
By jaskiran kaur | January 23, 2014 7:28 PM EST
Dismissal of "The Young and The Restless" star Michael Muhney has not gone down well with the fans. According to the reports, the veteran star of the daytime CBS soap opera was fired for sexually harassing his co-star. Fans of the show and the actor are enraged and are not happy with the show makers' decision. Ever since the news surfaced, people have been wondering who will replace fired Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless." Read on to find out who it could be and how?
According to the latest reports, "The Young and the Restless" character Adam Newman will stay in the show even after firing of Michael Muhney. Show runners have been looking for a suitable replacement of the actor. The updates about the show reports that "One Life to Live" actor Chris McKenna is joining the cast of "The Young and the Restless." And it's being speculated that the TV star could be replacing Michael Muhney as Adam Newman.
According to reports by various media outlet, it is being speculated that Chris McKenna would be introduced as a new character on the show, but in few months time, a twist in a story may reveal that he is the character Adam Newman. It is assumed that such a setup will help them to cool down the situation with fans that are not at all welcoming of the fact that Michael Muhney will be replaced.
Michael Muhney's sudden and controversial dismissal has only made fans unhappy. According to the recent reports, they have demanded the network to bring the actor back on the show. Fans who have also decided to boycott the show after Michael Muhney's last episode on "The Young and The Restless" on Jan. 30, 2014, have protested in several ways.
They have posted tribute videos of the actor online featuring his candid photos. They also prepared a $785 aerial banner, which was flown over CBS studios in L.A., screaming: "Team Muhney Supports Michael Muhney." Reportedly, the banner was flown over the wrong studio.
Several reports claim that Michael Muhney who plays Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless" was fired abruptly from the show for he was allegedly involved in sexually harassing co-star Hunter King. Reportedly, he groped her breasts multiple times.
Do you think, Chris McKenna is the actual replacement of Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless?" Will you still watch the show even after Michael Muhney has been fired?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money