Will Chris McKenna Replace 'The Young and the Restless' Actor Michael Muhney as Adam Newman After Being Fired- How? (Speculations)
By jaskiran kaur | January 23, 2014 7:28 PM EST
Dismissal of "The Young and The Restless" star Michael Muhney has not gone down well with the fans. According to the reports, the veteran star of the daytime CBS soap opera was fired for sexually harassing his co-star. Fans of the show and the actor are enraged and are not happy with the show makers' decision. Ever since the news surfaced, people have been wondering who will replace fired Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless." Read on to find out who it could be and how?
According to the latest reports, "The Young and the Restless" character Adam Newman will stay in the show even after firing of Michael Muhney. Show runners have been looking for a suitable replacement of the actor. The updates about the show reports that "One Life to Live" actor Chris McKenna is joining the cast of "The Young and the Restless." And it's being speculated that the TV star could be replacing Michael Muhney as Adam Newman.
According to reports by various media outlet, it is being speculated that Chris McKenna would be introduced as a new character on the show, but in few months time, a twist in a story may reveal that he is the character Adam Newman. It is assumed that such a setup will help them to cool down the situation with fans that are not at all welcoming of the fact that Michael Muhney will be replaced.
Michael Muhney's sudden and controversial dismissal has only made fans unhappy. According to the recent reports, they have demanded the network to bring the actor back on the show. Fans who have also decided to boycott the show after Michael Muhney's last episode on "The Young and The Restless" on Jan. 30, 2014, have protested in several ways.
They have posted tribute videos of the actor online featuring his candid photos. They also prepared a $785 aerial banner, which was flown over CBS studios in L.A., screaming: "Team Muhney Supports Michael Muhney." Reportedly, the banner was flown over the wrong studio.
Several reports claim that Michael Muhney who plays Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless" was fired abruptly from the show for he was allegedly involved in sexually harassing co-star Hunter King. Reportedly, he groped her breasts multiple times.
Do you think, Chris McKenna is the actual replacement of Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless?" Will you still watch the show even after Michael Muhney has been fired?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet