‘Orphan Black’ Spoilers: What to Expect in Season 2; Trouble Ahead for Sarah and Felix
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 22, 2014 7:27 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 will begin with Sarah "frantically" searching for her missing daughter, Kira, according to BBC America. The audience can expect to see a season-long power struggle between Sarah and Rachel.
At "Orphan Black" TCA Panel, Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Graeme Manson, creator of "Orphan Black," provided some new details about the upcoming season. Manson's favourite clone, Cosima, will be put in a heartbreaking position. In the Season 1 finale, Cosima showed signs of a mysterious illness .
"Cosima to me has always been the one most fascinated with life, so it's interesting for her to be facing her mortality," Maslany said at the panel, as quoted by BBC America.
Talking about Alison, Manson said that the secret of Aynsley's death will consume her. He said: it will "eat at her in an interesting way. She's got some explosions coming up."
Gavaris revealed that will establish the character of Felix as an individual, outside the web of clones. Manson said Felix and Sarah's relationship will be tested in the upcoming season. Gavaris added that "many tough decisions" are likely to be made.
"Orphan Black" is scheduled to premiere on April 19, 2014. Perry Simon, general manager of BBC America, had said in a statement that the second season of "Orphan Black" is going to take the audience "further down the rabbit hole."
The issue of patenting human DNA will be "thematically" addressed in Season 2. The official synopsis of the upcoming season alludes to Sarah finding more about her past and the entry of "mysterious newcomers" on the scene. These newcomers include Cal Morrison, Henrik 'Hank Johanssen. Cal, a recurring character, will be crossing paths with the clones. TV Line's report had described him as an intelligent man, with sixth sense about people and surroundings. Henrik "Hank" Johanssen is "mercurial modern-day cowboy," according to TV Line. He also has a recurring role.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak: Chrome Stormtrooper Commander and Trooper May Guard The New Villain
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown