‘Orphan Black’ Spoilers: What to Expect in Season 2; Trouble Ahead for Sarah and Felix
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 22, 2014 7:27 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 will begin with Sarah "frantically" searching for her missing daughter, Kira, according to BBC America. The audience can expect to see a season-long power struggle between Sarah and Rachel.
At "Orphan Black" TCA Panel, Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Graeme Manson, creator of "Orphan Black," provided some new details about the upcoming season. Manson's favourite clone, Cosima, will be put in a heartbreaking position. In the Season 1 finale, Cosima showed signs of a mysterious illness .
"Cosima to me has always been the one most fascinated with life, so it's interesting for her to be facing her mortality," Maslany said at the panel, as quoted by BBC America.
Talking about Alison, Manson said that the secret of Aynsley's death will consume her. He said: it will "eat at her in an interesting way. She's got some explosions coming up."
Gavaris revealed that will establish the character of Felix as an individual, outside the web of clones. Manson said Felix and Sarah's relationship will be tested in the upcoming season. Gavaris added that "many tough decisions" are likely to be made.
"Orphan Black" is scheduled to premiere on April 19, 2014. Perry Simon, general manager of BBC America, had said in a statement that the second season of "Orphan Black" is going to take the audience "further down the rabbit hole."
The issue of patenting human DNA will be "thematically" addressed in Season 2. The official synopsis of the upcoming season alludes to Sarah finding more about her past and the entry of "mysterious newcomers" on the scene. These newcomers include Cal Morrison, Henrik 'Hank Johanssen. Cal, a recurring character, will be crossing paths with the clones. TV Line's report had described him as an intelligent man, with sixth sense about people and surroundings. Henrik "Hank" Johanssen is "mercurial modern-day cowboy," according to TV Line. He also has a recurring role.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast