‘Orphan Black’ Spoilers: What to Expect in Season 2; Trouble Ahead for Sarah and Felix
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 22, 2014 7:27 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 will begin with Sarah "frantically" searching for her missing daughter, Kira, according to BBC America. The audience can expect to see a season-long power struggle between Sarah and Rachel.
At "Orphan Black" TCA Panel, Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Graeme Manson, creator of "Orphan Black," provided some new details about the upcoming season. Manson's favourite clone, Cosima, will be put in a heartbreaking position. In the Season 1 finale, Cosima showed signs of a mysterious illness .
"Cosima to me has always been the one most fascinated with life, so it's interesting for her to be facing her mortality," Maslany said at the panel, as quoted by BBC America.
Talking about Alison, Manson said that the secret of Aynsley's death will consume her. He said: it will "eat at her in an interesting way. She's got some explosions coming up."
Gavaris revealed that will establish the character of Felix as an individual, outside the web of clones. Manson said Felix and Sarah's relationship will be tested in the upcoming season. Gavaris added that "many tough decisions" are likely to be made.
"Orphan Black" is scheduled to premiere on April 19, 2014. Perry Simon, general manager of BBC America, had said in a statement that the second season of "Orphan Black" is going to take the audience "further down the rabbit hole."
The issue of patenting human DNA will be "thematically" addressed in Season 2. The official synopsis of the upcoming season alludes to Sarah finding more about her past and the entry of "mysterious newcomers" on the scene. These newcomers include Cal Morrison, Henrik 'Hank Johanssen. Cal, a recurring character, will be crossing paths with the clones. TV Line's report had described him as an intelligent man, with sixth sense about people and surroundings. Henrik "Hank" Johanssen is "mercurial modern-day cowboy," according to TV Line. He also has a recurring role.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate