‘Orphan Black’ Spoilers: What to Expect in Season 2; Trouble Ahead for Sarah and Felix
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 22, 2014 7:27 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 will begin with Sarah "frantically" searching for her missing daughter, Kira, according to BBC America. The audience can expect to see a season-long power struggle between Sarah and Rachel.
At "Orphan Black" TCA Panel, Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Graeme Manson, creator of "Orphan Black," provided some new details about the upcoming season. Manson's favourite clone, Cosima, will be put in a heartbreaking position. In the Season 1 finale, Cosima showed signs of a mysterious illness .
"Cosima to me has always been the one most fascinated with life, so it's interesting for her to be facing her mortality," Maslany said at the panel, as quoted by BBC America.
Talking about Alison, Manson said that the secret of Aynsley's death will consume her. He said: it will "eat at her in an interesting way. She's got some explosions coming up."
Gavaris revealed that will establish the character of Felix as an individual, outside the web of clones. Manson said Felix and Sarah's relationship will be tested in the upcoming season. Gavaris added that "many tough decisions" are likely to be made.
"Orphan Black" is scheduled to premiere on April 19, 2014. Perry Simon, general manager of BBC America, had said in a statement that the second season of "Orphan Black" is going to take the audience "further down the rabbit hole."
The issue of patenting human DNA will be "thematically" addressed in Season 2. The official synopsis of the upcoming season alludes to Sarah finding more about her past and the entry of "mysterious newcomers" on the scene. These newcomers include Cal Morrison, Henrik 'Hank Johanssen. Cal, a recurring character, will be crossing paths with the clones. TV Line's report had described him as an intelligent man, with sixth sense about people and surroundings. Henrik "Hank" Johanssen is "mercurial modern-day cowboy," according to TV Line. He also has a recurring role.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery