‘Orphan Black’ Spoilers: What to Expect in Season 2; Trouble Ahead for Sarah and Felix
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 22, 2014 7:27 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 will begin with Sarah "frantically" searching for her missing daughter, Kira, according to BBC America. The audience can expect to see a season-long power struggle between Sarah and Rachel.
At "Orphan Black" TCA Panel, Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Graeme Manson, creator of "Orphan Black," provided some new details about the upcoming season. Manson's favourite clone, Cosima, will be put in a heartbreaking position. In the Season 1 finale, Cosima showed signs of a mysterious illness .
"Cosima to me has always been the one most fascinated with life, so it's interesting for her to be facing her mortality," Maslany said at the panel, as quoted by BBC America.
Talking about Alison, Manson said that the secret of Aynsley's death will consume her. He said: it will "eat at her in an interesting way. She's got some explosions coming up."
Gavaris revealed that will establish the character of Felix as an individual, outside the web of clones. Manson said Felix and Sarah's relationship will be tested in the upcoming season. Gavaris added that "many tough decisions" are likely to be made.
"Orphan Black" is scheduled to premiere on April 19, 2014. Perry Simon, general manager of BBC America, had said in a statement that the second season of "Orphan Black" is going to take the audience "further down the rabbit hole."
The issue of patenting human DNA will be "thematically" addressed in Season 2. The official synopsis of the upcoming season alludes to Sarah finding more about her past and the entry of "mysterious newcomers" on the scene. These newcomers include Cal Morrison, Henrik 'Hank Johanssen. Cal, a recurring character, will be crossing paths with the clones. TV Line's report had described him as an intelligent man, with sixth sense about people and surroundings. Henrik "Hank" Johanssen is "mercurial modern-day cowboy," according to TV Line. He also has a recurring role.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko