Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Buys New House Close To Mom Kris Jenner And Rumored Boyfriend Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 22, 2014 5:15 PM EST
New beginnings are the air. After listing their Tarzana home for sale, Khloe Kardashian has reportedly bought a new house. Is she ready for a fresh start without Lamar Odom?
The Daily Mail reported the 29-year-old reality TV star has purchased a house in Hidden Hills situated near her mom Kris Jenner's house.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
What makes things even more interesting is that Khloe's new rumored love interest, Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers, also lives in the same gated Hidden Hills community. Matt has been renting and living in the house that was previously owned by Singer Toni Braxton's sister since June.
Hidden Hills is located in California. It is an impressive gated community where some of the most prominent names in the entertainment industry live such as Jennifer Lopez, Denise Richards, LeAnn Rimes and Britney Spears.
With a bit of luck, Khloe's decision to buy a house in the gated community can hopefully help her steer away from the public's eye as she gets on her journey in the new phase of her life without Lamar. Khloe's desire to leave the house that she once lived in with her soon to be ex-husband is understandable. No woman would want to stay and reside in a place where all the memories of a failed marriage lurk around every corner.
Selling the house can set both Khloe and Lamar free. It doesn't really makes sense keeping and owning the house mutually after divorce. The only way to put an end and seal the failed marriage of Lamar's and Khloe's lives is to pack their bags, move out of each other's way and start over. Khloe's decision to start in a fresh new environment is great way to experience something different in life.
On Saturday, Khloe posted the lyrics of the song "Say Something" in her Instagram account.
"Say something, I'm giving up on you, and I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you, and I will swallow my pride, you're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye," it read. The message of this powerful song is simple. Khloe is done with Lamar. She did her part. She probably doesn't want to end her marriage but she has no other choice.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28