Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Buys New House Close To Mom Kris Jenner And Rumored Boyfriend Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 22, 2014 5:15 PM EST
New beginnings are the air. After listing their Tarzana home for sale, Khloe Kardashian has reportedly bought a new house. Is she ready for a fresh start without Lamar Odom?
The Daily Mail reported the 29-year-old reality TV star has purchased a house in Hidden Hills situated near her mom Kris Jenner's house.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
What makes things even more interesting is that Khloe's new rumored love interest, Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers, also lives in the same gated Hidden Hills community. Matt has been renting and living in the house that was previously owned by Singer Toni Braxton's sister since June.
Hidden Hills is located in California. It is an impressive gated community where some of the most prominent names in the entertainment industry live such as Jennifer Lopez, Denise Richards, LeAnn Rimes and Britney Spears.
With a bit of luck, Khloe's decision to buy a house in the gated community can hopefully help her steer away from the public's eye as she gets on her journey in the new phase of her life without Lamar. Khloe's desire to leave the house that she once lived in with her soon to be ex-husband is understandable. No woman would want to stay and reside in a place where all the memories of a failed marriage lurk around every corner.
Selling the house can set both Khloe and Lamar free. It doesn't really makes sense keeping and owning the house mutually after divorce. The only way to put an end and seal the failed marriage of Lamar's and Khloe's lives is to pack their bags, move out of each other's way and start over. Khloe's decision to start in a fresh new environment is great way to experience something different in life.
On Saturday, Khloe posted the lyrics of the song "Say Something" in her Instagram account.
"Say something, I'm giving up on you, and I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you, and I will swallow my pride, you're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye," it read. The message of this powerful song is simple. Khloe is done with Lamar. She did her part. She probably doesn't want to end her marriage but she has no other choice.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display