Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Buys New House Close To Mom Kris Jenner And Rumored Boyfriend Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 22, 2014 5:15 PM EST
New beginnings are the air. After listing their Tarzana home for sale, Khloe Kardashian has reportedly bought a new house. Is she ready for a fresh start without Lamar Odom?
The Daily Mail reported the 29-year-old reality TV star has purchased a house in Hidden Hills situated near her mom Kris Jenner's house.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
What makes things even more interesting is that Khloe's new rumored love interest, Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers, also lives in the same gated Hidden Hills community. Matt has been renting and living in the house that was previously owned by Singer Toni Braxton's sister since June.
Hidden Hills is located in California. It is an impressive gated community where some of the most prominent names in the entertainment industry live such as Jennifer Lopez, Denise Richards, LeAnn Rimes and Britney Spears.
With a bit of luck, Khloe's decision to buy a house in the gated community can hopefully help her steer away from the public's eye as she gets on her journey in the new phase of her life without Lamar. Khloe's desire to leave the house that she once lived in with her soon to be ex-husband is understandable. No woman would want to stay and reside in a place where all the memories of a failed marriage lurk around every corner.
Selling the house can set both Khloe and Lamar free. It doesn't really makes sense keeping and owning the house mutually after divorce. The only way to put an end and seal the failed marriage of Lamar's and Khloe's lives is to pack their bags, move out of each other's way and start over. Khloe's decision to start in a fresh new environment is great way to experience something different in life.
On Saturday, Khloe posted the lyrics of the song "Say Something" in her Instagram account.
"Say something, I'm giving up on you, and I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you, and I will swallow my pride, you're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye," it read. The message of this powerful song is simple. Khloe is done with Lamar. She did her part. She probably doesn't want to end her marriage but she has no other choice.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date