Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Buys New House Close To Mom Kris Jenner And Rumored Boyfriend Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 22, 2014 5:15 PM EST
New beginnings are the air. After listing their Tarzana home for sale, Khloe Kardashian has reportedly bought a new house. Is she ready for a fresh start without Lamar Odom?
The Daily Mail reported the 29-year-old reality TV star has purchased a house in Hidden Hills situated near her mom Kris Jenner's house.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
What makes things even more interesting is that Khloe's new rumored love interest, Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers, also lives in the same gated Hidden Hills community. Matt has been renting and living in the house that was previously owned by Singer Toni Braxton's sister since June.
Hidden Hills is located in California. It is an impressive gated community where some of the most prominent names in the entertainment industry live such as Jennifer Lopez, Denise Richards, LeAnn Rimes and Britney Spears.
With a bit of luck, Khloe's decision to buy a house in the gated community can hopefully help her steer away from the public's eye as she gets on her journey in the new phase of her life without Lamar. Khloe's desire to leave the house that she once lived in with her soon to be ex-husband is understandable. No woman would want to stay and reside in a place where all the memories of a failed marriage lurk around every corner.
Selling the house can set both Khloe and Lamar free. It doesn't really makes sense keeping and owning the house mutually after divorce. The only way to put an end and seal the failed marriage of Lamar's and Khloe's lives is to pack their bags, move out of each other's way and start over. Khloe's decision to start in a fresh new environment is great way to experience something different in life.
On Saturday, Khloe posted the lyrics of the song "Say Something" in her Instagram account.
"Say something, I'm giving up on you, and I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you, and I will swallow my pride, you're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye," it read. The message of this powerful song is simple. Khloe is done with Lamar. She did her part. She probably doesn't want to end her marriage but she has no other choice.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June