Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Buys New House Close To Mom Kris Jenner And Rumored Boyfriend Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 22, 2014 5:15 PM EST
New beginnings are the air. After listing their Tarzana home for sale, Khloe Kardashian has reportedly bought a new house. Is she ready for a fresh start without Lamar Odom?
The Daily Mail reported the 29-year-old reality TV star has purchased a house in Hidden Hills situated near her mom Kris Jenner's house.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
What makes things even more interesting is that Khloe's new rumored love interest, Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers, also lives in the same gated Hidden Hills community. Matt has been renting and living in the house that was previously owned by Singer Toni Braxton's sister since June.
Hidden Hills is located in California. It is an impressive gated community where some of the most prominent names in the entertainment industry live such as Jennifer Lopez, Denise Richards, LeAnn Rimes and Britney Spears.
With a bit of luck, Khloe's decision to buy a house in the gated community can hopefully help her steer away from the public's eye as she gets on her journey in the new phase of her life without Lamar. Khloe's desire to leave the house that she once lived in with her soon to be ex-husband is understandable. No woman would want to stay and reside in a place where all the memories of a failed marriage lurk around every corner.
Selling the house can set both Khloe and Lamar free. It doesn't really makes sense keeping and owning the house mutually after divorce. The only way to put an end and seal the failed marriage of Lamar's and Khloe's lives is to pack their bags, move out of each other's way and start over. Khloe's decision to start in a fresh new environment is great way to experience something different in life.
On Saturday, Khloe posted the lyrics of the song "Say Something" in her Instagram account.
"Say something, I'm giving up on you, and I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you, and I will swallow my pride, you're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye," it read. The message of this powerful song is simple. Khloe is done with Lamar. She did her part. She probably doesn't want to end her marriage but she has no other choice.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]