Kendall and Kylie Prefer Khloe Kardashian Over Kim, Call her 'Second Mother'
By nidhi tewari | January 18, 2014 11:09 AM EST
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner are two hot and good looking sisters. In a recent interview with "Chelsea Lately" the two sisters revealed how they prefer Khloe over Kim Kardashian when it comes to choosing between the two. The duo also admitted to being "scared" of her.
"She was always there to watch us and babysit us when our parents weren't around. She was my second mom," Kylie told the host about Khloe Kardashian.
"She's always the one disciplining us and scolding us. I'm so scared of her!" Kylie added.
The stylish sisters also discussed how they miss having their father at home after their mother divorced from their dad Bruce Jenner recently.
"I think we're doing fine. It sucks not having a dad living with you but I talk to him every day," Kendall revealed.
"We hang out all the time," Kylie added. The teenage sisters also revealed how their daddy gives them a weather report from Malibu every day and how they love their dad's growing hair, which he now ties in a ponytail.
"We've been trying to get rid of it but he loves it," Kendall said. "He's trying to be like my brothers [Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner]."
Meanwhile Kendall avoided talking about her current flame One Direction singer Harry Styles, with whom she has been going steady for a couple of months now. The two have been spending lot of time with each other enjoying the skiing holidays and dinners. There has been speculation in the media that Kris Jenner is keen on getting Harry Styles on one of the episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." Harry, who was earlier reluctant to the whole idea of appearing on his girlfriend's reality television show, is now considering his stint to some extent. Read more about it here.
If various reports are to be believed, Kendall has pressurized the curly haired hottie to such an extent that he might just appear on the show in an episode or so. Fans of the Kardashians and the Jenners can watch the two-part season premiere of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Sunday and Monday night on E!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage