Kendall and Kylie Prefer Khloe Kardashian Over Kim, Call her 'Second Mother'
By nidhi tewari | January 18, 2014 11:09 AM EST
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner are two hot and good looking sisters. In a recent interview with "Chelsea Lately" the two sisters revealed how they prefer Khloe over Kim Kardashian when it comes to choosing between the two. The duo also admitted to being "scared" of her.
"She was always there to watch us and babysit us when our parents weren't around. She was my second mom," Kylie told the host about Khloe Kardashian.
"She's always the one disciplining us and scolding us. I'm so scared of her!" Kylie added.
The stylish sisters also discussed how they miss having their father at home after their mother divorced from their dad Bruce Jenner recently.
"I think we're doing fine. It sucks not having a dad living with you but I talk to him every day," Kendall revealed.
"We hang out all the time," Kylie added. The teenage sisters also revealed how their daddy gives them a weather report from Malibu every day and how they love their dad's growing hair, which he now ties in a ponytail.
"We've been trying to get rid of it but he loves it," Kendall said. "He's trying to be like my brothers [Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner]."
Meanwhile Kendall avoided talking about her current flame One Direction singer Harry Styles, with whom she has been going steady for a couple of months now. The two have been spending lot of time with each other enjoying the skiing holidays and dinners. There has been speculation in the media that Kris Jenner is keen on getting Harry Styles on one of the episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." Harry, who was earlier reluctant to the whole idea of appearing on his girlfriend's reality television show, is now considering his stint to some extent. Read more about it here.
If various reports are to be believed, Kendall has pressurized the curly haired hottie to such an extent that he might just appear on the show in an episode or so. Fans of the Kardashians and the Jenners can watch the two-part season premiere of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Sunday and Monday night on E!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks