Kendall and Kylie Prefer Khloe Kardashian Over Kim, Call her 'Second Mother'
By nidhi tewari | January 18, 2014 11:09 AM EST
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner are two hot and good looking sisters. In a recent interview with "Chelsea Lately" the two sisters revealed how they prefer Khloe over Kim Kardashian when it comes to choosing between the two. The duo also admitted to being "scared" of her.
"She was always there to watch us and babysit us when our parents weren't around. She was my second mom," Kylie told the host about Khloe Kardashian.
"She's always the one disciplining us and scolding us. I'm so scared of her!" Kylie added.
The stylish sisters also discussed how they miss having their father at home after their mother divorced from their dad Bruce Jenner recently.
"I think we're doing fine. It sucks not having a dad living with you but I talk to him every day," Kendall revealed.
"We hang out all the time," Kylie added. The teenage sisters also revealed how their daddy gives them a weather report from Malibu every day and how they love their dad's growing hair, which he now ties in a ponytail.
"We've been trying to get rid of it but he loves it," Kendall said. "He's trying to be like my brothers [Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner]."
Meanwhile Kendall avoided talking about her current flame One Direction singer Harry Styles, with whom she has been going steady for a couple of months now. The two have been spending lot of time with each other enjoying the skiing holidays and dinners. There has been speculation in the media that Kris Jenner is keen on getting Harry Styles on one of the episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." Harry, who was earlier reluctant to the whole idea of appearing on his girlfriend's reality television show, is now considering his stint to some extent. Read more about it here.
If various reports are to be believed, Kendall has pressurized the curly haired hottie to such an extent that he might just appear on the show in an episode or so. Fans of the Kardashians and the Jenners can watch the two-part season premiere of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Sunday and Monday night on E!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet