'Pokemon X and Y': Battle with the Kalos Pokemon League Including the Elite Four and the Champion [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | January 17, 2014 9:32 PM EST
"Pokemon X and Y" players can look forward to challenging games after fighting the eight Gym Leaders and winning against them. Once they have collected the eight Gym Badges, they can now move on to battle with the Kalos Pokemon League including the Elite Four and the Champion!
THE KALOS POKEMON LEAGUE:
- The Elite Four -
The Elite Four are part of the Kalos Pokemon League. They consist of Malva, Wikstrom, Siebold and Drasna. These four are more powerful than the Gym Leaders. "Pokemon X and Y" players have to beat all four of them in order to challenge the Champion.
1. MALVA - is a Holo Caster star that uses Fire-type Pokemon like Level 63 Pyroar, Torkoal, Chandelure and Level 65 Talonflame.
2. WIKSTROM - is a Trainer that uses Steel-type Pokemon such as Level 63 Scizor, Probopass, Klefki and Level 65 Aegislash.
3. SIEBOLD - is a Trainer that uses Water-type Pokemon including Level 63 Starmie, Clawitzer, Gyarados and Level 65 Barbaracle.
4. DRASNA - uses Dragon-type like Level 63 Altaria, Dragalge, Druddigon and Level 65 Noivern.
- The Champion -
Once you have beaten all of the Elite Four members, you are worthy enough to fight with Diantha, the Pokemon League Champion. According to the "Pokemon X and Y" Web site, Diantha is a famous movies star in the Kalos region.
Diantha uses different types of powerful Pokemon including Hawlucha (Level 64), Tyrantrum (Level 65), Gourgeist (Level 65), Aurorus (Level 65), Goodra (Level 66) and Mega Gardevoir (Level 68). She can also use Mega Evolution.
"Pokemon X and Y" players need to be prepared to battle with the Kalos Pokemon League including the Elite Four and the Champion. Using different types of Pokemon must be part of their strategy in order to beat not just the Elite Four, but more importantly, the Champion.
Once players decide to battle the Kalos Pokemon League including the Elite Four and the Champion, their ultimate goal must be to win against all of them because they cannot leave the area until the Champion named Diantha is defeated. Only then can players proceed to the next level, which is the Hall of Fame. The player who defeats the Kalos Pokemon League Champion Diantha will be the new Champion.
- READ MORE:
'Pokemon X and Y': The Battle Maison in Kiloude City [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'Pokemon X and Y': Use Battle Chateau Writs to Increase Prize Money, Trainers and Your Opponents' Pokemon Levels (Click HERE)
Pokemon X and Y: Fight with Trainers at the Battle Chateau and Get a Higher Nobility Rank [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes