‘The Walking Dead’ Spoilers from Comic Books: New Characters in Season 4, Surprise Ending in Store for Fans
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 16, 2014 7:32 PM EST
Cool thing about "The Walking Dead" is that it is a superb adaptation of the best-selling zombie-apocalypse comic series. Comic book writer Robert Kirkman proves to be one hell of an awesome writer of the comics. Season 4 of "The Walking Dead" returns with brand new episodes on Sunday, February 9, 2014 and Robert talked to IGN about the entry of three new characters from the comic books.
"It's gonna be great," said Robert Kirkman to IGN.
"Everybody knows that Abraham, Eugene and Rosita are being brought into the show. They haven't been brought into the show yet, but they're definitely appearing in Season 4. We'll probably see them sooner rather than later in the back half of the fourth season, so you've got that to look forward to," added Robert.
These three new characters are expected to arrive in "The Walking Dead" season episode 10 which is scheduled to air on February 16. According to Wetpaint, the new trio arrives in issue no. 53 of "The Walking Dead" comics. Issue no. 115 was termed as the best selling comic of 2013 and issue no. 120 is coming on the stalls, next week.
Issue no. 115 was a part of the "All Out War" volume which showcased the war between Rick's group and Negan's The Saviors. Negan is the bad guy who won't be part of the TV show - yet.
"Everybody knows that Abraham, Eugene and Rosita are being brought into the show. They haven't been brought into the show yet, but they're definitely appearing in Season 4. We'll probably see them sooner rather than later in the back half of the fourth season, so you've got that to look forward to," said Robert Kirkman to IGN.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 airs on February 9, 2014 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues