NBA Where to Watch Live: Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 16, 2014 3:14 AM EST
Houston Rockets will look to pile further misery on the New Orleans Pelicans when the two sides meet in the NBA on Wednesday night.
Where to Watch Live
The Rockets are on a good run at the moment, having won four of their last five games, and will be confident of picking up another victory against the Pelicans, who have lost their last six.
Houston have also won five of their last 6 games in the series, and with the Pelicans struggling without their top scorer Ryan Anderson, there only looks like being one winner.
"Obviously, I want to get back as soon as possible, but this is something that if I got hit again, it could be more than just career ending," Anderson, who suffering from e herniated disc, said. "I want to be careful about it.
"We're going to find out pretty soon how it's healing and depending on if it's healing (on its own), then we'll just keep going with that. But if not, we'll do the surgery."
New Orleans have lost all six games without Anderson, while the Rockets are in rhythm with Dwight Howard coming up trumps with 32 points and 11 rebounds in their 104-92 win over the Boston Celtics on Monday.
Houston eased past the Pelicans in their last game on Dec. 28, with both Howard and James Harden putting up good numbers.
Jeremy Lin had 16 points and 9 points in the win over the Celtics, and coach Kevin McHale feels the guard's contributions are vital to Houston's cause. "I thought Jeremy had a really good game," McHale said. "I thought he pushed the ball, I thought he broke down their defense early, got on top of them before they could get set.
"That's when we're at our best when we're on top of them before they get set. He made some nice passes and he did a good job of getting Dwight involved. We had some really good ball movement, and did some really good stuff out there, getting back to how we have to play basketball. It's nice, we just have to keep doing it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight