NBA Where to Watch Live: Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 16, 2014 3:14 AM EST
Houston Rockets will look to pile further misery on the New Orleans Pelicans when the two sides meet in the NBA on Wednesday night.
Where to Watch Live
The Rockets are on a good run at the moment, having won four of their last five games, and will be confident of picking up another victory against the Pelicans, who have lost their last six.
Houston have also won five of their last 6 games in the series, and with the Pelicans struggling without their top scorer Ryan Anderson, there only looks like being one winner.
"Obviously, I want to get back as soon as possible, but this is something that if I got hit again, it could be more than just career ending," Anderson, who suffering from e herniated disc, said. "I want to be careful about it.
"We're going to find out pretty soon how it's healing and depending on if it's healing (on its own), then we'll just keep going with that. But if not, we'll do the surgery."
New Orleans have lost all six games without Anderson, while the Rockets are in rhythm with Dwight Howard coming up trumps with 32 points and 11 rebounds in their 104-92 win over the Boston Celtics on Monday.
Houston eased past the Pelicans in their last game on Dec. 28, with both Howard and James Harden putting up good numbers.
Jeremy Lin had 16 points and 9 points in the win over the Celtics, and coach Kevin McHale feels the guard's contributions are vital to Houston's cause. "I thought Jeremy had a really good game," McHale said. "I thought he pushed the ball, I thought he broke down their defense early, got on top of them before they could get set.
"That's when we're at our best when we're on top of them before they get set. He made some nice passes and he did a good job of getting Dwight involved. We had some really good ball movement, and did some really good stuff out there, getting back to how we have to play basketball. It's nice, we just have to keep doing it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)