NBA Where to Watch Live: Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 16, 2014 3:14 AM EST
Houston Rockets will look to pile further misery on the New Orleans Pelicans when the two sides meet in the NBA on Wednesday night.
Where to Watch Live
The Rockets are on a good run at the moment, having won four of their last five games, and will be confident of picking up another victory against the Pelicans, who have lost their last six.
Houston have also won five of their last 6 games in the series, and with the Pelicans struggling without their top scorer Ryan Anderson, there only looks like being one winner.
"Obviously, I want to get back as soon as possible, but this is something that if I got hit again, it could be more than just career ending," Anderson, who suffering from e herniated disc, said. "I want to be careful about it.
"We're going to find out pretty soon how it's healing and depending on if it's healing (on its own), then we'll just keep going with that. But if not, we'll do the surgery."
New Orleans have lost all six games without Anderson, while the Rockets are in rhythm with Dwight Howard coming up trumps with 32 points and 11 rebounds in their 104-92 win over the Boston Celtics on Monday.
Houston eased past the Pelicans in their last game on Dec. 28, with both Howard and James Harden putting up good numbers.
Jeremy Lin had 16 points and 9 points in the win over the Celtics, and coach Kevin McHale feels the guard's contributions are vital to Houston's cause. "I thought Jeremy had a really good game," McHale said. "I thought he pushed the ball, I thought he broke down their defense early, got on top of them before they could get set.
"That's when we're at our best when we're on top of them before they get set. He made some nice passes and he did a good job of getting Dwight involved. We had some really good ball movement, and did some really good stuff out there, getting back to how we have to play basketball. It's nice, we just have to keep doing it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report