Chelsea FC News: Insider says Manchester United are Unhappy, According to Mourinho
By Mark Wayne Eubank | January 16, 2014 2:40 AM EST
Speaking ahead of their clash against Manchester United on Sunday, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho again reaches into his bag of tricks to mess with the opposition's mind.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho reveals that Manchester United are "not happy."
This time it is an alleged "inside information" that his club's forthcoming opponents are "unhappy."
"My feeling, which is based on years of communicating with Sir Alex and some inside information, is Man United are not happy," Mourinho told The Daily Mail.
However, Mourinho was quick to balance out his statement so as not to polarize anything.
"But they are calm," he added.
"They trust David. David trusts them."
Mourinho opined that the pressure mounting at Old Trafford is influenced by external factors, like the media, brought about by their inconsistent form.
The "Special One" emphasized that United should focus on themselves and not to go with the tide.
"The most important thing in all of this is not the pressure that comes from the outside, it's the reality of the inside," he said.
While the Portuguese admitted that the Red Devils will be able to adjust sooner rather than later, it will not be enough for them to have a fighting chance for the Premier League title.
"They will get back on track, although it is probably too late to win the league because they're too many points behind the leader," He intimated.
Chelsea are undefeated in their recent six games in the Premier League, while United won five, but suffered an upsetting 2-1 loss in the hands of Tottenham.
Both teams will come out aggressive on Sunday as each of them will not settle for anything less than a full three points.
For more football news, follow IBTimes Football on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People