UFO Sightings: Witness Reports Continue To Increase After Coverage Of UFO Sightings In Barnoldswick, England
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 15, 2014 6:58 PM EST
A UFO sighting of a classic disc-shaped object in Barnoldswick, England got featured in the Lancashire Telegraph newspaper. More witnesses stepped forward after the newspaper requested their Twitter followers to share their UFO sighting stories.
The witness further tweeted about another strange UFO sighting that occured in their neighborhood.
"I'm convinced there's something. In the late 70s, lots of people in Blackburn were woken by a bright cigar-shaped light that floated across town following the railway line. It affected electricals like clocks and alarms. Our neighbor who had been in RAF saw it. He said it 'wasn't anything of ours'," @Bloddys_world shared.
Mike Ashworth, an Accrington resident, reported he spotted a glowing object with flashing lights in the sky on Dec. 13, 2013. Ashworth recounted to the Lancashire Telegraph that he was with his family when the UFO sighting happened.
He described the unidentified flying object to be half spherical in shape in bright light green color with several red blinking lights beneath. "Size in the sky was approximately the size of a golf ball when held at arm's length. It took about 12 seconds to go from over head, to disappearing over Longridge Fell some 15 miles in a north-westerly direction. It made no noise and was travelling far faster that the commercial aircraft that fly over Accrington daily," Ashworth said.
Another eyewitness shared on her Twitter account @dollydebz about the UFO encounter that she had 7 years ago in Mill Hill. Her tweet revealed she was convinced with the UFO sighting describing it to be low and just feet above the St George's Church before it moved and vanished.
An airline pilot also reported his UFO story while flying close to the Heathrow Airport in London on July 19, 2013. According to the unnamed commercial airline pilot, he ducked when the cigar-shaped UFO zipped past the A320 Airbus windshield. In Germany, a mysterious object has reportedly cancelled flights and grounded airplanes and for 3 hours at the Bremen airport on Monday, Jan. 6.
More Articles to Read:
2014 Mini Moon: Smallest Full Moon or 'Micro Moon' Set to Peak Wednesday, January 15 - [READ]
Asteroid: NASA's Reactivated Near-Earth Object Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (NEOWISE) Spots 'Potentially Hazardous' Asteroid - [READ]
UFO Sightings: Experts Expect Flow Of UFO Sighting Reports Due To New Year's Eve Rice Lanterns In Sweden - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Meeks Death Hoax: Handsome Felon's Fake Death after Release from Jail Goes Viral
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Tony Abbott Launches #BringThemHome Operation for MH17 Victims; Black Avatars Trending on Social Media
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales