UFO Sightings: Witness Reports Continue To Increase After Coverage Of UFO Sightings In Barnoldswick, England
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 15, 2014 6:58 PM EST
A UFO sighting of a classic disc-shaped object in Barnoldswick, England got featured in the Lancashire Telegraph newspaper. More witnesses stepped forward after the newspaper requested their Twitter followers to share their UFO sighting stories.
The witness further tweeted about another strange UFO sighting that occured in their neighborhood.
"I'm convinced there's something. In the late 70s, lots of people in Blackburn were woken by a bright cigar-shaped light that floated across town following the railway line. It affected electricals like clocks and alarms. Our neighbor who had been in RAF saw it. He said it 'wasn't anything of ours'," @Bloddys_world shared.
Mike Ashworth, an Accrington resident, reported he spotted a glowing object with flashing lights in the sky on Dec. 13, 2013. Ashworth recounted to the Lancashire Telegraph that he was with his family when the UFO sighting happened.
He described the unidentified flying object to be half spherical in shape in bright light green color with several red blinking lights beneath. "Size in the sky was approximately the size of a golf ball when held at arm's length. It took about 12 seconds to go from over head, to disappearing over Longridge Fell some 15 miles in a north-westerly direction. It made no noise and was travelling far faster that the commercial aircraft that fly over Accrington daily," Ashworth said.
Another eyewitness shared on her Twitter account @dollydebz about the UFO encounter that she had 7 years ago in Mill Hill. Her tweet revealed she was convinced with the UFO sighting describing it to be low and just feet above the St George's Church before it moved and vanished.
An airline pilot also reported his UFO story while flying close to the Heathrow Airport in London on July 19, 2013. According to the unnamed commercial airline pilot, he ducked when the cigar-shaped UFO zipped past the A320 Airbus windshield. In Germany, a mysterious object has reportedly cancelled flights and grounded airplanes and for 3 hours at the Bremen airport on Monday, Jan. 6.
More Articles to Read:
2014 Mini Moon: Smallest Full Moon or 'Micro Moon' Set to Peak Wednesday, January 15 - [READ]
Asteroid: NASA's Reactivated Near-Earth Object Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (NEOWISE) Spots 'Potentially Hazardous' Asteroid - [READ]
UFO Sightings: Experts Expect Flow Of UFO Sighting Reports Due To New Year's Eve Rice Lanterns In Sweden - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- 15 Orgasms/Week, $27K/Yr Salary Not Bad for Professional Toy Tester Cara Houiellebecq (VIDEO)
- New Zealand Drafts IWC Resolution to Stop Japanese Whalers from Hunting in 2015
- Pacific Islands Forum Delegates Appeal for Changes to Climate Policies, Better Marine Life Protection
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools