UFO Sightings: Witness Reports Continue To Increase After Coverage Of UFO Sightings In Barnoldswick, England
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 15, 2014 6:58 PM EST
A UFO sighting of a classic disc-shaped object in Barnoldswick, England got featured in the Lancashire Telegraph newspaper. More witnesses stepped forward after the newspaper requested their Twitter followers to share their UFO sighting stories.
The witness further tweeted about another strange UFO sighting that occured in their neighborhood.
"I'm convinced there's something. In the late 70s, lots of people in Blackburn were woken by a bright cigar-shaped light that floated across town following the railway line. It affected electricals like clocks and alarms. Our neighbor who had been in RAF saw it. He said it 'wasn't anything of ours'," @Bloddys_world shared.
Mike Ashworth, an Accrington resident, reported he spotted a glowing object with flashing lights in the sky on Dec. 13, 2013. Ashworth recounted to the Lancashire Telegraph that he was with his family when the UFO sighting happened.
He described the unidentified flying object to be half spherical in shape in bright light green color with several red blinking lights beneath. "Size in the sky was approximately the size of a golf ball when held at arm's length. It took about 12 seconds to go from over head, to disappearing over Longridge Fell some 15 miles in a north-westerly direction. It made no noise and was travelling far faster that the commercial aircraft that fly over Accrington daily," Ashworth said.
Another eyewitness shared on her Twitter account @dollydebz about the UFO encounter that she had 7 years ago in Mill Hill. Her tweet revealed she was convinced with the UFO sighting describing it to be low and just feet above the St George's Church before it moved and vanished.
An airline pilot also reported his UFO story while flying close to the Heathrow Airport in London on July 19, 2013. According to the unnamed commercial airline pilot, he ducked when the cigar-shaped UFO zipped past the A320 Airbus windshield. In Germany, a mysterious object has reportedly cancelled flights and grounded airplanes and for 3 hours at the Bremen airport on Monday, Jan. 6.
More Articles to Read:
2014 Mini Moon: Smallest Full Moon or 'Micro Moon' Set to Peak Wednesday, January 15 - [READ]
Asteroid: NASA's Reactivated Near-Earth Object Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (NEOWISE) Spots 'Potentially Hazardous' Asteroid - [READ]
UFO Sightings: Experts Expect Flow Of UFO Sighting Reports Due To New Year's Eve Rice Lanterns In Sweden - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- Ebola Virus 'Rapidly Mutating' as Research Finds Almost 400 Mutations; International Aid Moves at a Snail's Pace
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Shocking Ice Bucket Challenge Video: Man Drenches 10-Month-Old Granddaughter, Video Garnered Angry And Appalled Comments From Viewers
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen