Selena Gomez's Ex-Boyfriends Engage in Twitter Feud: Nick Jonas VS Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | January 15, 2014 3:58 PM EST
After Justin Bieber's egging incident went viral on the Internet, countless celebrities have spoken up against him. It's not surprising that even the ex-boyfriend of Justin's current girlfriend, Nick Jonas, had something to say about the incident as well. In fact, a Twitter feud allegedly ensued between Nick Jonas and Justin Bieber. Where was Selena Gomez in all this online drama?
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Canadian crooner, Justin Bieber is stuck in hot water after getting involved in a messy egging incident. TMZ was the first to release the footage of Bieber along with a few friends caught throwing eggs at his neighbour's house in Calabasas, California.
In the video, Bieber got involved in a verbal argument with the neighbour and right after the cops were called. Currently, the LA County DA has launched an investigation regarding the incident. As for the damages incurred, it is said to have amounted to $20,000. Aside from facing vandalism, Bieber could also face felony charges. Surprisingly, this wouldn't be the first time Bieber has been faced with such scandals.
While the egging incident may appear funny for Bieber, not everyone had the same input including former Disney star, Nick Jonas. While the latter might not have dropped names in his tweet, it was obvious as to whom the tweet was all about.
"Wait... egging is still a thing?" tweeted Nick on his official Twitter account with the username @nickjonas.
Egging is certainly something someone with a highly-esteemed status shouldn't be caught doing. Nick certainly pointed this out in his tweet. As for Bieber, the "Baby" singer didn't take notice of the tweet and contrary to reports the two were not involved in a Twitter feud due to the egging incident.
On the other hand, Justin's girlfriend and Nick's ex, Selena Gomez has not said anything with regards to former's egging incident. If Selena was of course to take a side, whose side would she be on: Justin Bieber, who started the immature egging prank or Nick Jonas, who called the incident out for being lame? "Beliebers" of course have their own say with regards to the matter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: 'Litt Up' Consequences in Summer Finale; Cliffhanger Awaits, Says Series Creator [Watch Suits 4x10 Promo Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch