Selena Gomez's Ex-Boyfriends Engage in Twitter Feud: Nick Jonas VS Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | January 15, 2014 3:58 PM EST
After Justin Bieber's egging incident went viral on the Internet, countless celebrities have spoken up against him. It's not surprising that even the ex-boyfriend of Justin's current girlfriend, Nick Jonas, had something to say about the incident as well. In fact, a Twitter feud allegedly ensued between Nick Jonas and Justin Bieber. Where was Selena Gomez in all this online drama?
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Canadian crooner, Justin Bieber is stuck in hot water after getting involved in a messy egging incident. TMZ was the first to release the footage of Bieber along with a few friends caught throwing eggs at his neighbour's house in Calabasas, California.
In the video, Bieber got involved in a verbal argument with the neighbour and right after the cops were called. Currently, the LA County DA has launched an investigation regarding the incident. As for the damages incurred, it is said to have amounted to $20,000. Aside from facing vandalism, Bieber could also face felony charges. Surprisingly, this wouldn't be the first time Bieber has been faced with such scandals.
While the egging incident may appear funny for Bieber, not everyone had the same input including former Disney star, Nick Jonas. While the latter might not have dropped names in his tweet, it was obvious as to whom the tweet was all about.
"Wait... egging is still a thing?" tweeted Nick on his official Twitter account with the username @nickjonas.
Egging is certainly something someone with a highly-esteemed status shouldn't be caught doing. Nick certainly pointed this out in his tweet. As for Bieber, the "Baby" singer didn't take notice of the tweet and contrary to reports the two were not involved in a Twitter feud due to the egging incident.
On the other hand, Justin's girlfriend and Nick's ex, Selena Gomez has not said anything with regards to former's egging incident. If Selena was of course to take a side, whose side would she be on: Justin Bieber, who started the immature egging prank or Nick Jonas, who called the incident out for being lame? "Beliebers" of course have their own say with regards to the matter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS