NBA Where to Watch Live: Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 10, 2014 1:05 AM EST
All eyes will be on JR Smith when the New York Knicks host the Miami Heat in their NBA game at Madison Square Garden.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm ET (6.30 am Friday morning) start with live coverage on TNT in the United States and Sony Six in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online HERE or HERE.
Smith was criticised publicly by coach Mike Woodson after the former's shoelace stunt in the last two games, where he untied or pretended to untie an opponent's lace.
The Knicks guard/forward was fined $50,000 by the NBA for "recurring instances of unsportsmanlike conduct," and Woodson seems to have finally lost his cool over Smith's behaviour.
"I'm not happy about this, because he was warned, he comes back and he makes the same mistake, and it's not right," Woodson said on ESPN New York 98.7. "It's just got to stop. I keep saying this every time something pops up, but it's got to stop.
"[It's] unprofessional about how he's approached this whole thing. Something's gotta be done. It has to stop. I'll address it when I see him, and then we'll go from there."
Smith, on the first of a three-year $18 million contract, is having a poor season and averages a mere 11.3 points per game.
The Knicks, 12-22, won their third game in the last four with a 89-85 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday, and Carmelo Anthony, who had 34 points in the win, will look to continue his love affair with Miami.
Anthony averages 38.5 points against the Heat, with the Knicks winning three out of the four games last season. This will be the first time the two clubs meet this season, and NBA champions Miami (27-8) go into the game as the form side and favourites, having won 11 of their last 13.
The Heat eased past the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday, with LeBron James and Dwyane Wade leading the way, coming back from an 11-point deficit before cruising to a 107-88 victory.
Mario Chalmers and Shane Battier, though, remain doubts after missing the win over the Pelicans.
For the Knicks, Tyson Chandler, Andre Bargnani and Kenyon Martin are game-time decisions due to illness, while Metta World Peace and Pablo Prigioni are unlikely to feature.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery