NFL Playoffs – AFC Divisional Round: Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots Live Streaming Info and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | January 10, 2014 12:23 AM EST
The Indianapolis Colts are on a high after their 45-to-44 upset win over the Kansas City Chiefs in the wildcard round. They rallied from 28 points down but still pulled off the win, the second biggest comeback in playoff history.
NFL: AFC Wildcard Playoff-Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts
In the AFC divisional round, they’ll be facing the New England Patriots, which seems to be a more poised team than their previous opponent in this postseason.
Super sophomore Andrew Luck was one of the Colts who had a monster outing vs. the Chiefs. The 24-year-old quarterback passed for 443 yards (29-of-45 completion) finished with 4 touchdowns, 3 interceptions-- all when they were trailing big.
With Luck clutch against the Chiefs, the Colts are now 14-2 in 16 games with a margin of victory of seven or fewer points for either Indianapolis or its opponent.
On the other side of this match-up is veteran star QB Tom Brady, who has led the Patriots to three staight wins over the Colts. The last one was a 59-to-24 victory when the 36-year-old QB finished with 331 passing yards (24-of-35 completions), three TDs and no INT. He outdueled Luck who had 334 yards and two TD but had 3 INT.
The Colts have been successful against the spread versus the Patriots however, they are 2-1-1 ATS in the last four and 6-2-1 ATS in the last 9 IND-NE meetings.
Watch the Colts vs. Patriots with NFL Game Pass.
Betting Lines: Indianapolis Colts (+7.5) vs. New England Patriots (O/U: 51.5
Game time: 11:15 a.m. AEDT (Sunday, January 12)
Betting Against the Spread
Indianapolis Colts Trends
- Colts are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in New England
- Colts are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games vs. New England
- Colts are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. AFC teams
- Colts are 23-11-2 ATS in their last 36 games vs. teams with winning records
- Colts are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in January
New England Patriots Trends
- Patriots are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games at home
- Patriots are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- Patriots are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games in the playoffs
- Patriots are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games at home vs. Indianapolis
- Patriots are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games vs. Indianapolis
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers