NFL Playoffs – AFC Divisional Round: Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots Live Streaming Info and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | January 10, 2014 12:23 AM EST
The Indianapolis Colts are on a high after their 45-to-44 upset win over the Kansas City Chiefs in the wildcard round. They rallied from 28 points down but still pulled off the win, the second biggest comeback in playoff history.
NFL: AFC Wildcard Playoff-Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts
In the AFC divisional round, they’ll be facing the New England Patriots, which seems to be a more poised team than their previous opponent in this postseason.
Super sophomore Andrew Luck was one of the Colts who had a monster outing vs. the Chiefs. The 24-year-old quarterback passed for 443 yards (29-of-45 completion) finished with 4 touchdowns, 3 interceptions-- all when they were trailing big.
With Luck clutch against the Chiefs, the Colts are now 14-2 in 16 games with a margin of victory of seven or fewer points for either Indianapolis or its opponent.
On the other side of this match-up is veteran star QB Tom Brady, who has led the Patriots to three staight wins over the Colts. The last one was a 59-to-24 victory when the 36-year-old QB finished with 331 passing yards (24-of-35 completions), three TDs and no INT. He outdueled Luck who had 334 yards and two TD but had 3 INT.
The Colts have been successful against the spread versus the Patriots however, they are 2-1-1 ATS in the last four and 6-2-1 ATS in the last 9 IND-NE meetings.
Watch the Colts vs. Patriots with NFL Game Pass.
Betting Lines: Indianapolis Colts (+7.5) vs. New England Patriots (O/U: 51.5
Game time: 11:15 a.m. AEDT (Sunday, January 12)
Betting Against the Spread
Indianapolis Colts Trends
- Colts are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in New England
- Colts are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games vs. New England
- Colts are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. AFC teams
- Colts are 23-11-2 ATS in their last 36 games vs. teams with winning records
- Colts are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in January
New England Patriots Trends
- Patriots are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games at home
- Patriots are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- Patriots are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games in the playoffs
- Patriots are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games at home vs. Indianapolis
- Patriots are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games vs. Indianapolis
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report