Nicki Minaj Baby Rumors: Is Rapper Pregnant with Lil Wayne's Child?
By sangeetha seshagiri | January 9, 2014 9:35 PM EST
Rumors are doing the rounds that Nicki Minaj is pregnant with Lil Wayne's baby.
A source revealed to Atlanta Daily World that Minaj was spotted with a baby bump on 2 January, while she was having a romantic dinner with another man. "She twice made toasts by drinking water instead of wine," an eyewitness said, adding that it is "highly unusual" for Minaj "to toast with anything but a full glass of wine."
The website reports that there was something between Minaj and Wayne but they were never serious. "Minaj was just out to have a good time one night, but she got the good time and more," it said.
The rumors have come as a surprise considering Minaj had once told MTV that Wayne is like a brother to her. "Not only is he my boss, but he's also like my brother," she said in April.
The "Pink Friday" rapper has been seeing other men, which has caused Wayne to doubt his paternity. The Atlanta Daily World stated two other names - Wayne's label mate Drake and producer DJ Khaled - hinting that one of the two could also possibly be the father of Minaj's rumored baby.
If the rumors turn out to be true, the baby will be Wayne's fifth child (he has four children with four different women) and Minaj's first.
The baby rumor was a hot topic of discussion on social networking sites as fans took to twitter to comment about Minaj's pregnancy status. They dissed the "Young Money" rappers and also expressed worries over their parenting skills.
βrίδgετ @BridgetRoush: "If the rumor is true... Nicki Minaj and lil Wayne's baby will be one incoherent and messed up baby"
kell. @kesteff: "Rumor has it that Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne are having a baby. And we thought Snooki having a child was a problem..."
Arno Palmer ☀⚓ @StarrTito: "Just saw that nicki minaj might be pregnant with Lil Wayne's baby. I swear this better be rumor or I feel bad for the kid."
amy † @mrs_favor23: "Nicki Minaj is pregnant with Lil Wayne's baby? Oh Lord help that little one."
Rebekah Hutson @iiRebekah: "If Nicki Minaj is seriously pregnant with Lil Wayne's baby, I will weep for our future."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales