Nicki Minaj Baby Rumors: Is Rapper Pregnant with Lil Wayne's Child?
By sangeetha seshagiri | January 9, 2014 9:35 PM EST
Rumors are doing the rounds that Nicki Minaj is pregnant with Lil Wayne's baby.
A source revealed to Atlanta Daily World that Minaj was spotted with a baby bump on 2 January, while she was having a romantic dinner with another man. "She twice made toasts by drinking water instead of wine," an eyewitness said, adding that it is "highly unusual" for Minaj "to toast with anything but a full glass of wine."
The website reports that there was something between Minaj and Wayne but they were never serious. "Minaj was just out to have a good time one night, but she got the good time and more," it said.
The rumors have come as a surprise considering Minaj had once told MTV that Wayne is like a brother to her. "Not only is he my boss, but he's also like my brother," she said in April.
The "Pink Friday" rapper has been seeing other men, which has caused Wayne to doubt his paternity. The Atlanta Daily World stated two other names - Wayne's label mate Drake and producer DJ Khaled - hinting that one of the two could also possibly be the father of Minaj's rumored baby.
If the rumors turn out to be true, the baby will be Wayne's fifth child (he has four children with four different women) and Minaj's first.
The baby rumor was a hot topic of discussion on social networking sites as fans took to twitter to comment about Minaj's pregnancy status. They dissed the "Young Money" rappers and also expressed worries over their parenting skills.
βrίδgετ @BridgetRoush: "If the rumor is true... Nicki Minaj and lil Wayne's baby will be one incoherent and messed up baby"
kell. @kesteff: "Rumor has it that Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne are having a baby. And we thought Snooki having a child was a problem..."
Arno Palmer ☀⚓ @StarrTito: "Just saw that nicki minaj might be pregnant with Lil Wayne's baby. I swear this better be rumor or I feel bad for the kid."
amy † @mrs_favor23: "Nicki Minaj is pregnant with Lil Wayne's baby? Oh Lord help that little one."
Rebekah Hutson @iiRebekah: "If Nicki Minaj is seriously pregnant with Lil Wayne's baby, I will weep for our future."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown