People's Choice Awards 2014: Daring And Fully-Covered Dresses Ruling The Red Carpet
By Jesselle Maminta | January 9, 2014 9:17 PM EST
As of writing time the People's Choice Awards is ongoing, but we can't help but look at the stunning and eye-popping outfits of our favourite celebs who walked the red carpet. But based on the photos, it seems like the stars' red carpet style could be grouped into two kinds: those with cleavage and those which are partly or wholly covered up.
Malin Akerman has the most noticeable cleavage detail in her outfit, with a T-detail running through the deep neck of her dress. Heidi Klum, on the other hand, took the V-neck to deeper heights with her dress whose neckline extends past the bustline.
Adelaide Kane, meanwhile, had it more subtle with the T-shaped lace detail running through the sheer bustline of her white dress. Quinn Shepard, Jessica Alba and awards host Kat Dennings had their cleavage at the right amount of sexy in their respective dresses.
On the other side of the spectrum are covered-up dresses that are anything but conservative. Most of them are knee-length dresses with long sleeves, like that of Nina Dobrev, Queen Latifah and Jennifer Hudson.
Some of them put a little twist to the classic design. Naya Rivera had hers in color blocking and mullet skirt, while Lucy Hale had her long sleeve at only one arm.
Stana Katic added a new dimension to her long-sleeved dress with red lace detail underneath a nude fabric. Britney Spears also wore a similar dress, but with a shorter hem and black lace detail.
Sandra Bullock and Drew Barrymore are injecting some summer vibe in the otherwise cold weather of Los Angeles with the former's printed cocktail dress and the latter's yellow maxi dress. Anna Faris, on the other hand, combined comfort and sparkle with her loose shirt and pants made of sparkly material.
One of the most unique dresses in the People's Choice Awards red carpet would probably be that of Allison Williams, whose cobalt blue dress is made edgy with white leather trim in the shape of a diamond, fringes and a belt around the waist.
Start the slideshow to view the dresses mentioned above.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS