People's Choice Awards 2014: Daring And Fully-Covered Dresses Ruling The Red Carpet
By Jesselle Maminta | January 9, 2014 9:17 PM EST
As of writing time the People's Choice Awards is ongoing, but we can't help but look at the stunning and eye-popping outfits of our favourite celebs who walked the red carpet. But based on the photos, it seems like the stars' red carpet style could be grouped into two kinds: those with cleavage and those which are partly or wholly covered up.
Malin Akerman has the most noticeable cleavage detail in her outfit, with a T-detail running through the deep neck of her dress. Heidi Klum, on the other hand, took the V-neck to deeper heights with her dress whose neckline extends past the bustline.
Adelaide Kane, meanwhile, had it more subtle with the T-shaped lace detail running through the sheer bustline of her white dress. Quinn Shepard, Jessica Alba and awards host Kat Dennings had their cleavage at the right amount of sexy in their respective dresses.
On the other side of the spectrum are covered-up dresses that are anything but conservative. Most of them are knee-length dresses with long sleeves, like that of Nina Dobrev, Queen Latifah and Jennifer Hudson.
Some of them put a little twist to the classic design. Naya Rivera had hers in color blocking and mullet skirt, while Lucy Hale had her long sleeve at only one arm.
Stana Katic added a new dimension to her long-sleeved dress with red lace detail underneath a nude fabric. Britney Spears also wore a similar dress, but with a shorter hem and black lace detail.
Sandra Bullock and Drew Barrymore are injecting some summer vibe in the otherwise cold weather of Los Angeles with the former's printed cocktail dress and the latter's yellow maxi dress. Anna Faris, on the other hand, combined comfort and sparkle with her loose shirt and pants made of sparkly material.
One of the most unique dresses in the People's Choice Awards red carpet would probably be that of Allison Williams, whose cobalt blue dress is made edgy with white leather trim in the shape of a diamond, fringes and a belt around the waist.
Start the slideshow to view the dresses mentioned above.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6