People's Choice Awards 2014: Daring And Fully-Covered Dresses Ruling The Red Carpet
By Jesselle Maminta | January 9, 2014 9:17 PM EST
As of writing time the People's Choice Awards is ongoing, but we can't help but look at the stunning and eye-popping outfits of our favourite celebs who walked the red carpet. But based on the photos, it seems like the stars' red carpet style could be grouped into two kinds: those with cleavage and those which are partly or wholly covered up.
Malin Akerman has the most noticeable cleavage detail in her outfit, with a T-detail running through the deep neck of her dress. Heidi Klum, on the other hand, took the V-neck to deeper heights with her dress whose neckline extends past the bustline.
Adelaide Kane, meanwhile, had it more subtle with the T-shaped lace detail running through the sheer bustline of her white dress. Quinn Shepard, Jessica Alba and awards host Kat Dennings had their cleavage at the right amount of sexy in their respective dresses.
On the other side of the spectrum are covered-up dresses that are anything but conservative. Most of them are knee-length dresses with long sleeves, like that of Nina Dobrev, Queen Latifah and Jennifer Hudson.
Some of them put a little twist to the classic design. Naya Rivera had hers in color blocking and mullet skirt, while Lucy Hale had her long sleeve at only one arm.
Stana Katic added a new dimension to her long-sleeved dress with red lace detail underneath a nude fabric. Britney Spears also wore a similar dress, but with a shorter hem and black lace detail.
Sandra Bullock and Drew Barrymore are injecting some summer vibe in the otherwise cold weather of Los Angeles with the former's printed cocktail dress and the latter's yellow maxi dress. Anna Faris, on the other hand, combined comfort and sparkle with her loose shirt and pants made of sparkly material.
One of the most unique dresses in the People's Choice Awards red carpet would probably be that of Allison Williams, whose cobalt blue dress is made edgy with white leather trim in the shape of a diamond, fringes and a belt around the waist.
Start the slideshow to view the dresses mentioned above.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports