People's Choice Awards 2014: Daring And Fully-Covered Dresses Ruling The Red Carpet
By Jesselle Maminta | January 9, 2014 9:17 PM EST
As of writing time the People's Choice Awards is ongoing, but we can't help but look at the stunning and eye-popping outfits of our favourite celebs who walked the red carpet. But based on the photos, it seems like the stars' red carpet style could be grouped into two kinds: those with cleavage and those which are partly or wholly covered up.
Malin Akerman has the most noticeable cleavage detail in her outfit, with a T-detail running through the deep neck of her dress. Heidi Klum, on the other hand, took the V-neck to deeper heights with her dress whose neckline extends past the bustline.
Adelaide Kane, meanwhile, had it more subtle with the T-shaped lace detail running through the sheer bustline of her white dress. Quinn Shepard, Jessica Alba and awards host Kat Dennings had their cleavage at the right amount of sexy in their respective dresses.
On the other side of the spectrum are covered-up dresses that are anything but conservative. Most of them are knee-length dresses with long sleeves, like that of Nina Dobrev, Queen Latifah and Jennifer Hudson.
Some of them put a little twist to the classic design. Naya Rivera had hers in color blocking and mullet skirt, while Lucy Hale had her long sleeve at only one arm.
Stana Katic added a new dimension to her long-sleeved dress with red lace detail underneath a nude fabric. Britney Spears also wore a similar dress, but with a shorter hem and black lace detail.
Sandra Bullock and Drew Barrymore are injecting some summer vibe in the otherwise cold weather of Los Angeles with the former's printed cocktail dress and the latter's yellow maxi dress. Anna Faris, on the other hand, combined comfort and sparkle with her loose shirt and pants made of sparkly material.
One of the most unique dresses in the People's Choice Awards red carpet would probably be that of Allison Williams, whose cobalt blue dress is made edgy with white leather trim in the shape of a diamond, fringes and a belt around the waist.
Start the slideshow to view the dresses mentioned above.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown