People's Choice Awards 2014: Daring And Fully-Covered Dresses Ruling The Red Carpet
By Jesselle Maminta | January 9, 2014 9:17 PM EST
As of writing time the People's Choice Awards is ongoing, but we can't help but look at the stunning and eye-popping outfits of our favourite celebs who walked the red carpet. But based on the photos, it seems like the stars' red carpet style could be grouped into two kinds: those with cleavage and those which are partly or wholly covered up.
Malin Akerman has the most noticeable cleavage detail in her outfit, with a T-detail running through the deep neck of her dress. Heidi Klum, on the other hand, took the V-neck to deeper heights with her dress whose neckline extends past the bustline.
Adelaide Kane, meanwhile, had it more subtle with the T-shaped lace detail running through the sheer bustline of her white dress. Quinn Shepard, Jessica Alba and awards host Kat Dennings had their cleavage at the right amount of sexy in their respective dresses.
On the other side of the spectrum are covered-up dresses that are anything but conservative. Most of them are knee-length dresses with long sleeves, like that of Nina Dobrev, Queen Latifah and Jennifer Hudson.
Some of them put a little twist to the classic design. Naya Rivera had hers in color blocking and mullet skirt, while Lucy Hale had her long sleeve at only one arm.
Stana Katic added a new dimension to her long-sleeved dress with red lace detail underneath a nude fabric. Britney Spears also wore a similar dress, but with a shorter hem and black lace detail.
Sandra Bullock and Drew Barrymore are injecting some summer vibe in the otherwise cold weather of Los Angeles with the former's printed cocktail dress and the latter's yellow maxi dress. Anna Faris, on the other hand, combined comfort and sparkle with her loose shirt and pants made of sparkly material.
One of the most unique dresses in the People's Choice Awards red carpet would probably be that of Allison Williams, whose cobalt blue dress is made edgy with white leather trim in the shape of a diamond, fringes and a belt around the waist.
Start the slideshow to view the dresses mentioned above.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown