Copa Del Rey Where to Watch Live: Real Madrid vs Osasuna Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 9, 2014 8:49 PM EST
Real Madrid will target a big first leg lead when they host Osasuna in the last 16 of the Copa Del Rey on Thursday.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 9.30 pm local time (2 am IST Friday morning) start with live coverage on Ten Action and Ten HD in India. The match can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE, Catch the action live online in the UK HERE, with the same for Latin America viewers HERE. Live stream the match in North Africa and the Middle East HERE.
Real reduced the gap on leaders Barcelona and Atletico Madrid in the La Liga back to five points with a win over Celta Vigo on Monday, and Carlo Ancelotti will expect more of the same from his side with the visit of Osasuna.
"Playing in our stadium is more comfortable than playing away matches. The fans at the Bernabeu are important for all our matches and tomorrow is no exception because we face a playoff against a team that gave us a lot of trouble in la Liga," Ancelotti said.
"It's an important competition and tomorrow we have to achieve a good score and get the lead on them to take the pressure off the return-leg match."
Osasuna held Real Madrid to a 2-2 draw in their La Liga game last month, with the Spanish giants having to come back from two goals down to secure a point.
Ancelotti is set to make a few changes to his team on Thursday, with the main one being Angel Di Maria dropping back to the bench, with Gareth Bale taking his place.
Di Maria courted controversy by grabbing his groin while being substituted for Bale amidst boos from his own fans. The Argentine winger insisted he did not mean anything by the gesture and Ancelotti said everyone will just have to take his word.
"We have to believe the player. He's given his explanation. If anyone thinks that it was a rude gesture, he's apologised," Ancelotti said. "He's focused and I don't think he'll have any problems at the Bernabeu. That's my hope.
"These fans are always demanding but they're very fond of their players and I don't think he'll have any problems. The fans understand him. It's possible that he made a mistake but the issue has to be finished with quickly because we have a lot of matches and we need him."
Xabi Alonso, who signed a two-year contract extension on Wednesday, misses the game as he continues his recovery from a perforated eardrum.
"He's training well and things are going to improve. Physically, he's capable of playing but we have to attend to how the player is feeling at the moment," Ancelotti added. "He isn't comfortable and today [Wednesday] he has an appointment with a specialist to look into it. He isn't in the squad-list for [Osasuna]."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed