Get Even: New FPS Game Unveils Story, Trailer, Release Date and Gameplay [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | January 9, 2014 8:15 PM EST
Polish indie developer Farm 51 has released a teaser trailer titled 'What is Real' of their upcoming thriller FPS video game, Get Even.
The game blends the thriller and horror aspect into first-person-shooting where the trailer shows soldiers entering an abandoned building. It shows that what the player assumes to be real might not be real at all. It can be seen that the building gets morphed into a glowing computer mainframe and then returns to the original abandoned building. The trailer also shows how the soldiers who entered the building enter only to die later.
Get Even gets a teaser trailer.
In Get Even, players will be taking a plunge into the memories of the main characters and the paths are chosen according to their personality traits for the story to progress.
Farm 51 announced Get Even at the French Game Connection conference in December, Polygon reports. The game aims to "remove" the artificial line drawn between single-player and multiplayer and allows players to join campaigns of others any time they chose to. It also allows other players to act as enemies and thus players will not be able to distinguish if the enemy is an AI or real player, thus adding a new dimension to the gameplay.
The game has two warring heroes and the player will go through events form the perspective of the two. The storytelling in the game is "primarily through gameplay, exploration and interacting with environment," claims the official website of the developer.
The game achieves a new level of photorealism using 3D scanning of the real environment and characters. It also has guns that can fire around the corners and can also be linked to the in-game smartphone of your characters.
The game will be releasing in 2015 for PC and next-generation titles.
(YouTube Courtesy: The Farm 51)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Dark Souls 2 Crown Of The Old Iron King’ DLC For PlayStation 3, XBox 360 And PC Released On Aug. 26, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements