Get Even: New FPS Game Unveils Story, Trailer, Release Date and Gameplay [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | January 9, 2014 8:15 PM EST
Polish indie developer Farm 51 has released a teaser trailer titled 'What is Real' of their upcoming thriller FPS video game, Get Even.
The game blends the thriller and horror aspect into first-person-shooting where the trailer shows soldiers entering an abandoned building. It shows that what the player assumes to be real might not be real at all. It can be seen that the building gets morphed into a glowing computer mainframe and then returns to the original abandoned building. The trailer also shows how the soldiers who entered the building enter only to die later.
Get Even gets a teaser trailer.
In Get Even, players will be taking a plunge into the memories of the main characters and the paths are chosen according to their personality traits for the story to progress.
Farm 51 announced Get Even at the French Game Connection conference in December, Polygon reports. The game aims to "remove" the artificial line drawn between single-player and multiplayer and allows players to join campaigns of others any time they chose to. It also allows other players to act as enemies and thus players will not be able to distinguish if the enemy is an AI or real player, thus adding a new dimension to the gameplay.
The game has two warring heroes and the player will go through events form the perspective of the two. The storytelling in the game is "primarily through gameplay, exploration and interacting with environment," claims the official website of the developer.
The game achieves a new level of photorealism using 3D scanning of the real environment and characters. It also has guns that can fire around the corners and can also be linked to the in-game smartphone of your characters.
The game will be releasing in 2015 for PC and next-generation titles.
(YouTube Courtesy: The Farm 51)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues