Get Even: New FPS Game Unveils Story, Trailer, Release Date and Gameplay [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | January 9, 2014 8:15 PM EST
Polish indie developer Farm 51 has released a teaser trailer titled 'What is Real' of their upcoming thriller FPS video game, Get Even.
The game blends the thriller and horror aspect into first-person-shooting where the trailer shows soldiers entering an abandoned building. It shows that what the player assumes to be real might not be real at all. It can be seen that the building gets morphed into a glowing computer mainframe and then returns to the original abandoned building. The trailer also shows how the soldiers who entered the building enter only to die later.
Get Even gets a teaser trailer.
In Get Even, players will be taking a plunge into the memories of the main characters and the paths are chosen according to their personality traits for the story to progress.
Farm 51 announced Get Even at the French Game Connection conference in December, Polygon reports. The game aims to "remove" the artificial line drawn between single-player and multiplayer and allows players to join campaigns of others any time they chose to. It also allows other players to act as enemies and thus players will not be able to distinguish if the enemy is an AI or real player, thus adding a new dimension to the gameplay.
The game has two warring heroes and the player will go through events form the perspective of the two. The storytelling in the game is "primarily through gameplay, exploration and interacting with environment," claims the official website of the developer.
The game achieves a new level of photorealism using 3D scanning of the real environment and characters. It also has guns that can fire around the corners and can also be linked to the in-game smartphone of your characters.
The game will be releasing in 2015 for PC and next-generation titles.
(YouTube Courtesy: The Farm 51)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown