People's Choice Awards 2014: Best-Dressed Male Celebs
By Jesselle Maminta | January 9, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Red-carpet dressing is not just for female stars. Male celebrities also get their chance to look dapper and express their unique sense of style. As what we have observed in People's Choice Awards' red carpet, sometimes it's all about the details.
Let's take Paul Feig. The Heat director appeared on the red carpet in a standard suit and tie but went for a vintage vibe with a handkerchief on the suit pocket, glasses and bowler hat reminiscent of the silent film comedian, Charlie Chaplin.
Chris Colfer also had a suit and tie getup, but took it up a notch higher with the climate-appropriate velvet suit and skinny-fit trousers. Jonathan Kite wore a velvet suit in dark red, almost shade of wine. He let the colored jacket have its moment as he left the rest of his outfit simple, if not severe.
Ian Somerhalder could pass for Christian Grey of the Fifty Shades series with the gray skinny tie and handkerchief that went with his suit, while Shemar Moore went all-out gray with his suit set in three shades of gray. Miles Teller also had an all-gray suit but with the shirt in a grayish-white tone. Eugenio Derbez opted for a light gray waistcoat while keeping the rest of the suit classic.
Justin Timberlake wore an all-black suit when he appeared at the event venue and received the award for Favorite Album for his album, The 20/20 Experience. Mateus Ward and Josh Holloway also wore all-black for the event, but the former broke up the monotomy with a red skinny tie and the latter did it by opting for a white shirt underneath.
Click on the slideshow button to view the suits that our male celebrities wore for the People's Choice Awards.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports