People's Choice Awards 2014: Best-Dressed Male Celebs
By Jesselle Maminta | January 9, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Red-carpet dressing is not just for female stars. Male celebrities also get their chance to look dapper and express their unique sense of style. As what we have observed in People's Choice Awards' red carpet, sometimes it's all about the details.
Let's take Paul Feig. The Heat director appeared on the red carpet in a standard suit and tie but went for a vintage vibe with a handkerchief on the suit pocket, glasses and bowler hat reminiscent of the silent film comedian, Charlie Chaplin.
Chris Colfer also had a suit and tie getup, but took it up a notch higher with the climate-appropriate velvet suit and skinny-fit trousers. Jonathan Kite wore a velvet suit in dark red, almost shade of wine. He let the colored jacket have its moment as he left the rest of his outfit simple, if not severe.
Ian Somerhalder could pass for Christian Grey of the Fifty Shades series with the gray skinny tie and handkerchief that went with his suit, while Shemar Moore went all-out gray with his suit set in three shades of gray. Miles Teller also had an all-gray suit but with the shirt in a grayish-white tone. Eugenio Derbez opted for a light gray waistcoat while keeping the rest of the suit classic.
Justin Timberlake wore an all-black suit when he appeared at the event venue and received the award for Favorite Album for his album, The 20/20 Experience. Mateus Ward and Josh Holloway also wore all-black for the event, but the former broke up the monotomy with a red skinny tie and the latter did it by opting for a white shirt underneath.
Click on the slideshow button to view the suits that our male celebrities wore for the People's Choice Awards.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes