People's Choice Awards 2014: Best-Dressed Male Celebs
By Jesselle Maminta | January 9, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Red-carpet dressing is not just for female stars. Male celebrities also get their chance to look dapper and express their unique sense of style. As what we have observed in People's Choice Awards' red carpet, sometimes it's all about the details.
Let's take Paul Feig. The Heat director appeared on the red carpet in a standard suit and tie but went for a vintage vibe with a handkerchief on the suit pocket, glasses and bowler hat reminiscent of the silent film comedian, Charlie Chaplin.
Chris Colfer also had a suit and tie getup, but took it up a notch higher with the climate-appropriate velvet suit and skinny-fit trousers. Jonathan Kite wore a velvet suit in dark red, almost shade of wine. He let the colored jacket have its moment as he left the rest of his outfit simple, if not severe.
Ian Somerhalder could pass for Christian Grey of the Fifty Shades series with the gray skinny tie and handkerchief that went with his suit, while Shemar Moore went all-out gray with his suit set in three shades of gray. Miles Teller also had an all-gray suit but with the shirt in a grayish-white tone. Eugenio Derbez opted for a light gray waistcoat while keeping the rest of the suit classic.
Justin Timberlake wore an all-black suit when he appeared at the event venue and received the award for Favorite Album for his album, The 20/20 Experience. Mateus Ward and Josh Holloway also wore all-black for the event, but the former broke up the monotomy with a red skinny tie and the latter did it by opting for a white shirt underneath.
Click on the slideshow button to view the suits that our male celebrities wore for the People's Choice Awards.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports