People's Choice Awards 2014: Best-Dressed Male Celebs
By Jesselle Maminta | January 9, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Red-carpet dressing is not just for female stars. Male celebrities also get their chance to look dapper and express their unique sense of style. As what we have observed in People's Choice Awards' red carpet, sometimes it's all about the details.
Let's take Paul Feig. The Heat director appeared on the red carpet in a standard suit and tie but went for a vintage vibe with a handkerchief on the suit pocket, glasses and bowler hat reminiscent of the silent film comedian, Charlie Chaplin.
Chris Colfer also had a suit and tie getup, but took it up a notch higher with the climate-appropriate velvet suit and skinny-fit trousers. Jonathan Kite wore a velvet suit in dark red, almost shade of wine. He let the colored jacket have its moment as he left the rest of his outfit simple, if not severe.
Ian Somerhalder could pass for Christian Grey of the Fifty Shades series with the gray skinny tie and handkerchief that went with his suit, while Shemar Moore went all-out gray with his suit set in three shades of gray. Miles Teller also had an all-gray suit but with the shirt in a grayish-white tone. Eugenio Derbez opted for a light gray waistcoat while keeping the rest of the suit classic.
Justin Timberlake wore an all-black suit when he appeared at the event venue and received the award for Favorite Album for his album, The 20/20 Experience. Mateus Ward and Josh Holloway also wore all-black for the event, but the former broke up the monotomy with a red skinny tie and the latter did it by opting for a white shirt underneath.
Click on the slideshow button to view the suits that our male celebrities wore for the People's Choice Awards.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More