OMG! Is It You Miley? Miley Cyrus Is the New Face for Marc Jacobs' Spring Summer 2014 Collection [SEE PICS]
By nidhi tewari | January 9, 2014 7:28 PM EST
The secret is out! Miley Cyrus is the new face of designer Marc Jacobs. The 21-year-old is seen her first high fashion campaign as the face of Marc Jacobs' Spring Summer 2014 collection and we bet you would not have seen Miley this way ever ( wearing so many clothes!) The skin-loving starlet is seen wearing a jacket and has her tongue at right place - in her mouth! The "Bangerz" beauty is seen with remorse, kind of forlorn look on her face as she stares blankly at nothing.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
The theme for Marc Jacobs 2014 collection campaign is dark (purple/navy/black) and the "Wrecking Ball" singer is seen wearing a navy jacket with black embellishment, not so short burgundy shorts which look more like cycling shorts and black designer sneakers. See photos here. Model Natalie Westling lays next to her and another unknown blonde model in seen the background. Both Marc and Miley were hush hush on the move and kept it really low profile.
"Secret's out, @MileyCyrus stars in the MJ SS14 Campaign shot by David Sims!," said a tweet from MarcJacobsIntl on Jan 9.
Marc Jacobs spring '14 collection also featured Sky Ferreira, Georgia May Jagger and Charlotte Free and the fashion guru was just awaiting to rope in a big star to completely launch the campaign. It comes as a pleasant surprise that he has chosen the most popular face of 2013 to launch his collection. Miley and Marc have a long association. One day earlier, Miley posted a picture of herself wearing a tee by same designer which was pro gay. .
Miley has also been a fan of Jacobs clothes since a long time now. Her fishnet dress from Jacobs became really popular at the Met Gala in 2013. She has also been very vocal about her love about the designer last year as she talked to Hunger TV.
"I work a lot with Marc Jacobs. He kind of brought me into fashion when I was 16, that was when I started being around him and just learning from him. He let me inspire some of his pieces and now I feel like it's just about having the right people around you," Miley said.
Miley represents boldness and a rebel and seems like the perfect choice for Marc Jacobs campaign. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video