OMG! Is It You Miley? Miley Cyrus Is the New Face for Marc Jacobs' Spring Summer 2014 Collection [SEE PICS]
By nidhi tewari | January 9, 2014 7:28 PM EST
The secret is out! Miley Cyrus is the new face of designer Marc Jacobs. The 21-year-old is seen her first high fashion campaign as the face of Marc Jacobs' Spring Summer 2014 collection and we bet you would not have seen Miley this way ever ( wearing so many clothes!) The skin-loving starlet is seen wearing a jacket and has her tongue at right place - in her mouth! The "Bangerz" beauty is seen with remorse, kind of forlorn look on her face as she stares blankly at nothing.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
The theme for Marc Jacobs 2014 collection campaign is dark (purple/navy/black) and the "Wrecking Ball" singer is seen wearing a navy jacket with black embellishment, not so short burgundy shorts which look more like cycling shorts and black designer sneakers. See photos here. Model Natalie Westling lays next to her and another unknown blonde model in seen the background. Both Marc and Miley were hush hush on the move and kept it really low profile.
"Secret's out, @MileyCyrus stars in the MJ SS14 Campaign shot by David Sims!," said a tweet from MarcJacobsIntl on Jan 9.
Marc Jacobs spring '14 collection also featured Sky Ferreira, Georgia May Jagger and Charlotte Free and the fashion guru was just awaiting to rope in a big star to completely launch the campaign. It comes as a pleasant surprise that he has chosen the most popular face of 2013 to launch his collection. Miley and Marc have a long association. One day earlier, Miley posted a picture of herself wearing a tee by same designer which was pro gay. .
Miley has also been a fan of Jacobs clothes since a long time now. Her fishnet dress from Jacobs became really popular at the Met Gala in 2013. She has also been very vocal about her love about the designer last year as she talked to Hunger TV.
"I work a lot with Marc Jacobs. He kind of brought me into fashion when I was 16, that was when I started being around him and just learning from him. He let me inspire some of his pieces and now I feel like it's just about having the right people around you," Miley said.
Miley represents boldness and a rebel and seems like the perfect choice for Marc Jacobs campaign. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet