OMG! Is It You Miley? Miley Cyrus Is the New Face for Marc Jacobs' Spring Summer 2014 Collection [SEE PICS]
By nidhi tewari | January 9, 2014 7:28 PM EST
The secret is out! Miley Cyrus is the new face of designer Marc Jacobs. The 21-year-old is seen her first high fashion campaign as the face of Marc Jacobs' Spring Summer 2014 collection and we bet you would not have seen Miley this way ever ( wearing so many clothes!) The skin-loving starlet is seen wearing a jacket and has her tongue at right place - in her mouth! The "Bangerz" beauty is seen with remorse, kind of forlorn look on her face as she stares blankly at nothing.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
The theme for Marc Jacobs 2014 collection campaign is dark (purple/navy/black) and the "Wrecking Ball" singer is seen wearing a navy jacket with black embellishment, not so short burgundy shorts which look more like cycling shorts and black designer sneakers. See photos here. Model Natalie Westling lays next to her and another unknown blonde model in seen the background. Both Marc and Miley were hush hush on the move and kept it really low profile.
"Secret's out, @MileyCyrus stars in the MJ SS14 Campaign shot by David Sims!," said a tweet from MarcJacobsIntl on Jan 9.
Marc Jacobs spring '14 collection also featured Sky Ferreira, Georgia May Jagger and Charlotte Free and the fashion guru was just awaiting to rope in a big star to completely launch the campaign. It comes as a pleasant surprise that he has chosen the most popular face of 2013 to launch his collection. Miley and Marc have a long association. One day earlier, Miley posted a picture of herself wearing a tee by same designer which was pro gay. .
Miley has also been a fan of Jacobs clothes since a long time now. Her fishnet dress from Jacobs became really popular at the Met Gala in 2013. She has also been very vocal about her love about the designer last year as she talked to Hunger TV.
"I work a lot with Marc Jacobs. He kind of brought me into fashion when I was 16, that was when I started being around him and just learning from him. He let me inspire some of his pieces and now I feel like it's just about having the right people around you," Miley said.
Miley represents boldness and a rebel and seems like the perfect choice for Marc Jacobs campaign. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged