OMG! Is It You Miley? Miley Cyrus Is the New Face for Marc Jacobs' Spring Summer 2014 Collection [SEE PICS]
By nidhi tewari | January 9, 2014 7:28 PM EST
The secret is out! Miley Cyrus is the new face of designer Marc Jacobs. The 21-year-old is seen her first high fashion campaign as the face of Marc Jacobs' Spring Summer 2014 collection and we bet you would not have seen Miley this way ever ( wearing so many clothes!) The skin-loving starlet is seen wearing a jacket and has her tongue at right place - in her mouth! The "Bangerz" beauty is seen with remorse, kind of forlorn look on her face as she stares blankly at nothing.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
The theme for Marc Jacobs 2014 collection campaign is dark (purple/navy/black) and the "Wrecking Ball" singer is seen wearing a navy jacket with black embellishment, not so short burgundy shorts which look more like cycling shorts and black designer sneakers. See photos here. Model Natalie Westling lays next to her and another unknown blonde model in seen the background. Both Marc and Miley were hush hush on the move and kept it really low profile.
"Secret's out, @MileyCyrus stars in the MJ SS14 Campaign shot by David Sims!," said a tweet from MarcJacobsIntl on Jan 9.
Marc Jacobs spring '14 collection also featured Sky Ferreira, Georgia May Jagger and Charlotte Free and the fashion guru was just awaiting to rope in a big star to completely launch the campaign. It comes as a pleasant surprise that he has chosen the most popular face of 2013 to launch his collection. Miley and Marc have a long association. One day earlier, Miley posted a picture of herself wearing a tee by same designer which was pro gay. .
Miley has also been a fan of Jacobs clothes since a long time now. Her fishnet dress from Jacobs became really popular at the Met Gala in 2013. She has also been very vocal about her love about the designer last year as she talked to Hunger TV.
"I work a lot with Marc Jacobs. He kind of brought me into fashion when I was 16, that was when I started being around him and just learning from him. He let me inspire some of his pieces and now I feel like it's just about having the right people around you," Miley said.
Miley represents boldness and a rebel and seems like the perfect choice for Marc Jacobs campaign. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight