'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Caroline to Indulge a Little Scandalous Behavior in 100th Episode, Is it with Klaus or Stefan?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 9, 2014 6:16 PM EST
The synopsis for the 100th episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 reveals Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola) will be indulging a "little scandalous behavior" and imaginations are now running wild on what could it possibly be. Will Caroline's scandalous behavior involve a steamy reunion with Klaus (Joseph Morgan) or with Stefan that introduces the "Steroline" relationship?
In the Wet Paint report, four boys are speculated to get involved in the scandalous behavior of the blonde vampire. The report lists Original vampire Klaus, Caroline's werewolf ex-boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino), other ex-boyfriend Matt (Zach Roerig) and close friend Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley).
The two most notable characters rooted for the shocking Caroline behavior are Klaus and Stefan. Some "Klaroline" fans want closure on the pairing since Klaus' relationship with Caroline was left hanging when he moved to New Orleans and deal with his personal issues there.
On the other hand, Stefan's closeness with the bubbly vampire is expected to turn into something more romantic since the two are both experiencing heartaches after losing the person they love. Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) chose Stefan's brother, Damon (Ian Somerhalder), while Tyler chose to leave Mystic Falls and head to New Orleans to seek revenge against Klaus who ruined his life.
However, actor Paul Wesley wants a surprising TVD pairing according to the other Wet Paint report. There is an ongoing debate on whether the CW TV series go for the Damon-Elena love story or Stefan-Elena but the 31-year-old actor wanted the Stelijah (Stefan-Elijah) bromance instead.
Mr Wesley considered as well in the past the pairing of his character Stefan and Klaus that had an "unresolved bromance" in "The Vampire Diaries." The actor explained: "They really cut it short, and I thought it was very unfortunate because I think they had really cool stuff in the 1920s flashbacks, and then it was like, 'Bam.' It just ended. I think that they had a really interesting thing going for a minute, and for some reason the writers did not want to pursue that. So, it would be nice to do that."
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 is scheduled to return on Thursday, January 23, at 8 p.m. on the CW network with its 100th episode titled "500 Years of Solitude" where exciting events are expected to happen.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 100th Episode Synopsis Revealed, Ian Somerhalder Confirms Character Damon Turns Bad Again - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Will Katherine Pierce Die In 100th Episode? Photo Shows Nina Dobrev With Ashlyn Jade Lopez In Flashback - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members