'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Caroline to Indulge a Little Scandalous Behavior in 100th Episode, Is it with Klaus or Stefan?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 9, 2014 6:16 PM EST
The synopsis for the 100th episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 reveals Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola) will be indulging a "little scandalous behavior" and imaginations are now running wild on what could it possibly be. Will Caroline's scandalous behavior involve a steamy reunion with Klaus (Joseph Morgan) or with Stefan that introduces the "Steroline" relationship?
In the Wet Paint report, four boys are speculated to get involved in the scandalous behavior of the blonde vampire. The report lists Original vampire Klaus, Caroline's werewolf ex-boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino), other ex-boyfriend Matt (Zach Roerig) and close friend Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley).
The two most notable characters rooted for the shocking Caroline behavior are Klaus and Stefan. Some "Klaroline" fans want closure on the pairing since Klaus' relationship with Caroline was left hanging when he moved to New Orleans and deal with his personal issues there.
On the other hand, Stefan's closeness with the bubbly vampire is expected to turn into something more romantic since the two are both experiencing heartaches after losing the person they love. Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) chose Stefan's brother, Damon (Ian Somerhalder), while Tyler chose to leave Mystic Falls and head to New Orleans to seek revenge against Klaus who ruined his life.
However, actor Paul Wesley wants a surprising TVD pairing according to the other Wet Paint report. There is an ongoing debate on whether the CW TV series go for the Damon-Elena love story or Stefan-Elena but the 31-year-old actor wanted the Stelijah (Stefan-Elijah) bromance instead.
Mr Wesley considered as well in the past the pairing of his character Stefan and Klaus that had an "unresolved bromance" in "The Vampire Diaries." The actor explained: "They really cut it short, and I thought it was very unfortunate because I think they had really cool stuff in the 1920s flashbacks, and then it was like, 'Bam.' It just ended. I think that they had a really interesting thing going for a minute, and for some reason the writers did not want to pursue that. So, it would be nice to do that."
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 is scheduled to return on Thursday, January 23, at 8 p.m. on the CW network with its 100th episode titled "500 Years of Solitude" where exciting events are expected to happen.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 100th Episode Synopsis Revealed, Ian Somerhalder Confirms Character Damon Turns Bad Again - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Will Katherine Pierce Die In 100th Episode? Photo Shows Nina Dobrev With Ashlyn Jade Lopez In Flashback - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff