Meet Mark Parisi, The Man Who Can Offer Even His Own Testicles, All for Money
By Christine Lazaro | January 9, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Mark Parisi has been a volunteering himself in various medical studies, no matter how extreme it may be. He is a self-confessed cheapskate, and no matter how extreme the procedures can be, he's all game for the money. This time, he is offering one of testicles for a whopping amount of $35,000.
He does not actually need a new one for his two testicles are working perfectly well. But he's getting into the medical trial to achieve easy money, News.com.au reports. The procedure will have doctors taking out one of his testicles and have it replaced with an artificial type. He's a resident of Las Vegas and has been active in participating in medical experiments and research studies for the last six years.
Aside from the financial perks that Mr Parisi gets from the procedures, another advantage he gets is that he experiences free checkups and scrubs. All these make him save up to $750 annually compared to the average person who gets regular medical routine checkups. He mentioned that he wears his scrubs when going to the gym which make him be mistaken as a doctor by those who see him.
His extreme money-conscious attitude has made him be a part of a show in the TLC channel titled 'Extreme Cheapskates' which features the lifestyles lived by chosen Americans who practice extreme frugality. It also stars a couple who shares some hygiene items like razors, dental floss and even toothbrush just to save a lot on their finances. And to note, they are considered normal.
When asked if he is not bothered with getting one of his testicles removed, he just answered, "It's just one of my testicles, not both. And they give me an artificial one, so I'll still have two working parts."
Mark Parisi is just proof that the bigger the risks, then the higher possibility that the bucks will be bigger too. No matter what is on the line, whether it is even his own testicles, Mr Parisi is brave enough to face all challenges to experience one easy payday.
(Video Credit: YouTube/GeoBeats News)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Gay Community In Liberia Persecuted For Ebola; Church Leaders Call Virus 'Punishment' For Homosexuality
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine