Meet Mark Parisi, The Man Who Can Offer Even His Own Testicles, All for Money
By Christine Lazaro | January 9, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Mark Parisi has been a volunteering himself in various medical studies, no matter how extreme it may be. He is a self-confessed cheapskate, and no matter how extreme the procedures can be, he's all game for the money. This time, he is offering one of testicles for a whopping amount of $35,000.
He does not actually need a new one for his two testicles are working perfectly well. But he's getting into the medical trial to achieve easy money, News.com.au reports. The procedure will have doctors taking out one of his testicles and have it replaced with an artificial type. He's a resident of Las Vegas and has been active in participating in medical experiments and research studies for the last six years.
Aside from the financial perks that Mr Parisi gets from the procedures, another advantage he gets is that he experiences free checkups and scrubs. All these make him save up to $750 annually compared to the average person who gets regular medical routine checkups. He mentioned that he wears his scrubs when going to the gym which make him be mistaken as a doctor by those who see him.
His extreme money-conscious attitude has made him be a part of a show in the TLC channel titled 'Extreme Cheapskates' which features the lifestyles lived by chosen Americans who practice extreme frugality. It also stars a couple who shares some hygiene items like razors, dental floss and even toothbrush just to save a lot on their finances. And to note, they are considered normal.
When asked if he is not bothered with getting one of his testicles removed, he just answered, "It's just one of my testicles, not both. And they give me an artificial one, so I'll still have two working parts."
Mark Parisi is just proof that the bigger the risks, then the higher possibility that the bucks will be bigger too. No matter what is on the line, whether it is even his own testicles, Mr Parisi is brave enough to face all challenges to experience one easy payday.
(Video Credit: YouTube/GeoBeats News)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Another Aviation Disaster: Taiwan Plane Crashes, Passengers Aboard Feared Dead [PHOTO]
- MH370 Search Efforts Not Affected by MH17 Recovery; Australia Still Committed to Solving Mystery
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Former Destiny’s Child Star Farrah Franklin Arrested
- Asylum Seeker Women in Australia-Run Christmas Island Attempt Suicide in Desperation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon