Meet Mark Parisi, The Man Who Can Offer Even His Own Testicles, All for Money
By Christine Lazaro | January 9, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Mark Parisi has been a volunteering himself in various medical studies, no matter how extreme it may be. He is a self-confessed cheapskate, and no matter how extreme the procedures can be, he's all game for the money. This time, he is offering one of testicles for a whopping amount of $35,000.
He does not actually need a new one for his two testicles are working perfectly well. But he's getting into the medical trial to achieve easy money, News.com.au reports. The procedure will have doctors taking out one of his testicles and have it replaced with an artificial type. He's a resident of Las Vegas and has been active in participating in medical experiments and research studies for the last six years.
Aside from the financial perks that Mr Parisi gets from the procedures, another advantage he gets is that he experiences free checkups and scrubs. All these make him save up to $750 annually compared to the average person who gets regular medical routine checkups. He mentioned that he wears his scrubs when going to the gym which make him be mistaken as a doctor by those who see him.
His extreme money-conscious attitude has made him be a part of a show in the TLC channel titled 'Extreme Cheapskates' which features the lifestyles lived by chosen Americans who practice extreme frugality. It also stars a couple who shares some hygiene items like razors, dental floss and even toothbrush just to save a lot on their finances. And to note, they are considered normal.
When asked if he is not bothered with getting one of his testicles removed, he just answered, "It's just one of my testicles, not both. And they give me an artificial one, so I'll still have two working parts."
Mark Parisi is just proof that the bigger the risks, then the higher possibility that the bucks will be bigger too. No matter what is on the line, whether it is even his own testicles, Mr Parisi is brave enough to face all challenges to experience one easy payday.
(Video Credit: YouTube/GeoBeats News)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- Ebola Virus 'Rapidly Mutating' as Research Finds Almost 400 Mutations; International Aid Moves at a Snail's Pace
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leak Raises Doubts on Apple's iCloud; How to Secure Apple ID
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying