The Originals: Rebekah Upset with Marcel For Choosing Klaus Again, Watch Video Clip of Episode 10 'The Casket Girls'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 9, 2014 5:23 PM EST
The second-half of "The Originals" is just days away resuming its weekly airing schedule and the excited viewers are given a preview of what will happen next in upcoming Episode 10 titled "The Casket Girls." In the brief video clip, Rebekah (Claire Holt) can be seen really upset with Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) who decided to side again with Original vampire-werewolf hybrid Klaus (Joseph Morgan) in ruling New Orleans.
Credit: YouTube.com/The CW Television Network
With the initial plan of leaving New Orleans and starting a new life together put on hold due to Marcel's alliance with Klaus, it only seems reasonable for Rebekah to get angry with her beau Marcel. Executive producer and series creator Julie Plec teased in the E!Online report that the brand new episodes promise more exciting events in the "Vampire Diaries" spin-off series.
"January and February bring us some big episodes. A big move in the witch community, a life-altering choice made for Davina and an attempt to complete the Harvest," Ms Plec revealed. As for the second-half's premiere episode, viewers will be taken back to New Orleans with the drama focusing on girl power.
According to the TV Fanatic report, Episode 10 will be featuring a special festival and powerful teenage witch Davina (Danielle Campbell) helping Cami (Leah Pipes) take away Klaus' compulsion. Additionally, Sophie Deveraux (Daniela Pineda) will be tracking Davina down, pregnant werewolf Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) receives a shocking phone call forcing her to make a difficult decision and Rebekah asks for help from someone that Marcel new in the past.
The E!Online spoiler report also offers fans of "The Originals" a feast for their eyes with the exclusive promo photos for the successful CW spin-off series. Click HERE to see the attractive cast members of "The Originals" that includes Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin.
In E!'s "Fall TV Obsession" tournament, "The Originals" defeated the "Vampire Diaries" as more fans voted for the spin-off series. "The Originals" is scheduled to resume airing the pilot season's second-half episodes starting on Tuesday night, January 14, at 8 p.m. ET with Episode 10 titled "The Casket Girls" on the CW network.
More Articles to Read:
The Originals: Actor Daniel Gillies Explains Why He is Not Excited For the Elijah-Hayley Romance to Happen - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Executive Producer Michael Narducci Hints Someone Else Knows about Rebekah and Marcel's Secret - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Move Over Klaus, Elijah and Hayley to Share Their First Kiss? - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More