Khloe Kardashian Struggling To Adjust To Her Single Status?
By ambika thakur | January 9, 2014 5:17 PM EST
Khloe has set off the divorce proceedings on Dec. 13, 2013. One month after the legal action to get rid of troubled relationship she allegedly is still struggling with her new single status and get back to her old self. She has tried her best to get her husband clean but failed over and over again. Lamar has been battling with his drug addiction (often in and out of the rehab) and cheated on Khloe with many women all throughout their four-year marriage.
Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom Citing ‘Irreconcilable Differences’ (Reuters)
"I have to move on with my life, and that means changing a lot." told Khloe to Kourtney in the sneak peek of 'KUWTK' Season 9 Teaser. After filing for divorce, Khloe has moved to her family house and celebrated Christmas and New Year's with her family.
Despite getting support from her family, friends and fans, recent reports suggested seeing her sisters’ smooth relationships was hard for her to cope with her broken marriage and heart:
"It's hard for Khloe to adjust to being alone while seeing how loved-up Kim is with her fiance Kanye and their baby girl North. And her other sister, Kourtney, is just as blissfully happy with her partner Scott and their two children", a source told to Star Magazine.
"Khloe was married first, yet now she has to watch her sisters enjoy what she has lost." "She still feels vulnerable. She was always the strongest sister, but now Kourtney and Kim have to be there for her," the source added.
The new speculations followed another series of tweets from Khloe:
Check out this trailer about women struggling on the brink its definitely worth watching and sharing. http://t.co/ueZllNq3Rj please RT
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) January 8, 2014
Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to. Cheshire Cat http://t.co/iO1HLmcpHd — Khloé (@khloekardashian) January 9, 2014
Meanwhile, Kardashian, featured on the cover of this month's Cosmopolitan magazine, said she does not have any regrets about whatever happened in her life and she is all set is for a fresh start.
"I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with. You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life," Khloe said in her cover story in British Cosmopolitan.
"I don't regret anything about my life. My life has made me who I am at this moment, and I'm very happy with who I am. No matter if it's great, disgusting, beautiful, or ugly; it happens and it makes you. Life is about how you process things," she added.
We wish all the best to Khloe in her efforts to settle in her new life.
Watch: Khloe Kardashian Talks Lamar Odom Divorce
You may also like to read more:
Who Is Khloé Kardashian's Father? Truth Will Be Revealed This Dec: 'Enough With The Lies!' Kris Jenner's Open Letter Read HERE
Khloe Kardashian Cold-Hearted Instagram Message: "You Get What You F***Ing Give" [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] Read Here
Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Separated? Drug Abuse, Alleged Missing Report And More read Full article here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around