Khloe Kardashian Struggling To Adjust To Her Single Status?
By ambika thakur | January 9, 2014 5:17 PM EST
Khloe has set off the divorce proceedings on Dec. 13, 2013. One month after the legal action to get rid of troubled relationship she allegedly is still struggling with her new single status and get back to her old self. She has tried her best to get her husband clean but failed over and over again. Lamar has been battling with his drug addiction (often in and out of the rehab) and cheated on Khloe with many women all throughout their four-year marriage.
Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom Citing ‘Irreconcilable Differences’ (Reuters)
"I have to move on with my life, and that means changing a lot." told Khloe to Kourtney in the sneak peek of 'KUWTK' Season 9 Teaser. After filing for divorce, Khloe has moved to her family house and celebrated Christmas and New Year's with her family.
Despite getting support from her family, friends and fans, recent reports suggested seeing her sisters’ smooth relationships was hard for her to cope with her broken marriage and heart:
"It's hard for Khloe to adjust to being alone while seeing how loved-up Kim is with her fiance Kanye and their baby girl North. And her other sister, Kourtney, is just as blissfully happy with her partner Scott and their two children", a source told to Star Magazine.
"Khloe was married first, yet now she has to watch her sisters enjoy what she has lost." "She still feels vulnerable. She was always the strongest sister, but now Kourtney and Kim have to be there for her," the source added.
The new speculations followed another series of tweets from Khloe:
Check out this trailer about women struggling on the brink its definitely worth watching and sharing. http://t.co/ueZllNq3Rj please RT
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) January 8, 2014
Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to. Cheshire Cat http://t.co/iO1HLmcpHd — Khloé (@khloekardashian) January 9, 2014
Meanwhile, Kardashian, featured on the cover of this month's Cosmopolitan magazine, said she does not have any regrets about whatever happened in her life and she is all set is for a fresh start.
"I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with. You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life," Khloe said in her cover story in British Cosmopolitan.
"I don't regret anything about my life. My life has made me who I am at this moment, and I'm very happy with who I am. No matter if it's great, disgusting, beautiful, or ugly; it happens and it makes you. Life is about how you process things," she added.
We wish all the best to Khloe in her efforts to settle in her new life.
Watch: Khloe Kardashian Talks Lamar Odom Divorce
You may also like to read more:
Who Is Khloé Kardashian's Father? Truth Will Be Revealed This Dec: 'Enough With The Lies!' Kris Jenner's Open Letter Read HERE
Khloe Kardashian Cold-Hearted Instagram Message: "You Get What You F***Ing Give" [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] Read Here
Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Separated? Drug Abuse, Alleged Missing Report And More read Full article here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists