'Brangelina' Update: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Had an Amazing Experience with Kids at Circus Arts Byron Bay [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | January 9, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, collectively known as "Brangelina," reportedly had an amazing experience with their kids at Circus Arts Byron Bay in Australia. In fact, Angelina even wrote a thank-you note to Circus Arts.
According to The Northern Star, the Jolie-Pitt family including their six adopted and biological children, Maddox, Vivienne, Knox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh, all had a blast with the circus activities.
Circus Arts Byron Bay Trapeze trainer Ted Tornaros said that "Brangelina" were nice to all the staff.
"The whole family seemed to genuinely enjoy their time at Circus Arts," added Tornaros in The Northern Star report.
Kate Priddle, Circus Arts Byron Bay marketing, events and entertainment manager said that the Jolie-Pitt kids tried most of the activities and learned a lot of things such as juggling and balancing on a tight-wire.
"The younger children enjoyed the Play Space and jumping castle and all the kids learnt juggling, tight-wire, trampolining and silks," said Priddle in a report by The Northern Star.
"They loved learning how to tumble, and the high flying trapeze was a huge hit, with a few of the kids making a catch," she added.
Pitt and Jolie also joined their kids on the trapeze. "Brangelina" hired the Circus Arts Byron Bay for half of the day. Then, they rented helicopters to have lunch at Raes on Wategos. But, the Hollywood couple didn't leave without saying thank you to the Circus Arts Byron Bay staff for the lovely day their family spent with them.
Jolie was sweet enough to write Circus Arts a thank-you letter. And, it looks like Brad Pitt also signed it.
"Thank you for an amazing experience. Much Love," wrote Jolie in the thank-you note to Circus Arts Byron Bay as seen in a report by The Northern Star. Click HERE to see Jolie's letter.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie or "Brangelina," seem to be spending a lot of time exploring Australia while Jolie is filming her upcoming movie "Unbroken," which she is currently directing. It stars Domhnall Gleeson as Russell Allen 'Phil' Phillips and Garrett Hedlund as John Fitzgerald. According to the Internet Movie Database (IMDb), "Unbroken" will be shown in the U.S. on Christmas Day, Dec. 25, 2014 and in the UK on Jan. 16, 2015.
Check out a video of the Byron Circus Arts - Byron Bay below.
Click HERE to learn more about Byron Bay Circus Arts.
- READ MORE:
Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' Filming Break: Spends Time with Knox and Vivienne in Sydney (Click HERE)
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Wedding Watch: Winter Wonderland Theme for Brangelina? (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Search Update: Conspiracy To Withhold Full Cargo Manifest Still Alight
- MH370 Oct 23 Update: Public Reports Debris Washed Up In Australian Coastline
- Tasmania Ranks No. 4 In Lonely Planet’s 'Top 10 Regions In The World To Visit In 2015' List
- Lonely Planet Lists Top Ten Countries To Visit in 2015
- Missing Sydney Father–Daughter In Nepal Blizzard Call Home
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports