Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian's Tarzana Home Up For Sale
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 9, 2014 4:57 PM EST
The house that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian once shared and lived in for four years is reportedly up for sale.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the house of the recently-divorced couple located in Tarzana, California, has been listed on the market for $5.499 million. Lamar and Khloe acquired the house in 2009 when they wed. It has a Mediterranean-style that measures 8,347 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a gourmet chef's kitchen, and a home theater. Following their lavish matrimonial ceremony, Lamar and Khloe moved into the house. However, all the infidelity and drug allegations have left the said property in tumult.
As early as September 2013, the rumour about Khloe selling their Tarzana home has already been ringing different entertainment Web sites. X17 Online was one of the first to break the news after Khloe's realtor exclusively talked to them, revealing the reality TV star's plan of getting rid of the property. It was about the same time that Khloe and Lamar were rumoured to be headed for legal separation.
In November 2013, TMZ reported that the couple were secretly selling the property for $4 million. Khloe has allegedly requested for a private listing which means that buyers weren't allowed to visit the property unless they have been qualified that they can really manage to pay for the luxury home. The title of the home is under Khloe and Lamar's names. We wonder how the two will go about splitting the money once the house is sold. It will be a lot easier for the two to part ways if they didn't have their assets joined.
One thing is for sure, Lamar and Khloe are definitely headed towards splitville for good. Listing the house that they once lived in is a sign that they are not planning to reconcile any time soon. Separation from each other may mean liberty, but it is never an easy thing to deal with. Lamar and Khloe should give themselves ample time to heal from the damage that both of them have endured during their marriage.
MORE ON LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’