Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian's Tarzana Home Up For Sale
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 9, 2014 4:57 PM EST
The house that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian once shared and lived in for four years is reportedly up for sale.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the house of the recently-divorced couple located in Tarzana, California, has been listed on the market for $5.499 million. Lamar and Khloe acquired the house in 2009 when they wed. It has a Mediterranean-style that measures 8,347 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a gourmet chef's kitchen, and a home theater. Following their lavish matrimonial ceremony, Lamar and Khloe moved into the house. However, all the infidelity and drug allegations have left the said property in tumult.
As early as September 2013, the rumour about Khloe selling their Tarzana home has already been ringing different entertainment Web sites. X17 Online was one of the first to break the news after Khloe's realtor exclusively talked to them, revealing the reality TV star's plan of getting rid of the property. It was about the same time that Khloe and Lamar were rumoured to be headed for legal separation.
In November 2013, TMZ reported that the couple were secretly selling the property for $4 million. Khloe has allegedly requested for a private listing which means that buyers weren't allowed to visit the property unless they have been qualified that they can really manage to pay for the luxury home. The title of the home is under Khloe and Lamar's names. We wonder how the two will go about splitting the money once the house is sold. It will be a lot easier for the two to part ways if they didn't have their assets joined.
One thing is for sure, Lamar and Khloe are definitely headed towards splitville for good. Listing the house that they once lived in is a sign that they are not planning to reconcile any time soon. Separation from each other may mean liberty, but it is never an easy thing to deal with. Lamar and Khloe should give themselves ample time to heal from the damage that both of them have endured during their marriage.
MORE ON LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon