Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian's Tarzana Home Up For Sale
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 9, 2014 4:57 PM EST
The house that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian once shared and lived in for four years is reportedly up for sale.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the house of the recently-divorced couple located in Tarzana, California, has been listed on the market for $5.499 million. Lamar and Khloe acquired the house in 2009 when they wed. It has a Mediterranean-style that measures 8,347 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a gourmet chef's kitchen, and a home theater. Following their lavish matrimonial ceremony, Lamar and Khloe moved into the house. However, all the infidelity and drug allegations have left the said property in tumult.
As early as September 2013, the rumour about Khloe selling their Tarzana home has already been ringing different entertainment Web sites. X17 Online was one of the first to break the news after Khloe's realtor exclusively talked to them, revealing the reality TV star's plan of getting rid of the property. It was about the same time that Khloe and Lamar were rumoured to be headed for legal separation.
In November 2013, TMZ reported that the couple were secretly selling the property for $4 million. Khloe has allegedly requested for a private listing which means that buyers weren't allowed to visit the property unless they have been qualified that they can really manage to pay for the luxury home. The title of the home is under Khloe and Lamar's names. We wonder how the two will go about splitting the money once the house is sold. It will be a lot easier for the two to part ways if they didn't have their assets joined.
One thing is for sure, Lamar and Khloe are definitely headed towards splitville for good. Listing the house that they once lived in is a sign that they are not planning to reconcile any time soon. Separation from each other may mean liberty, but it is never an easy thing to deal with. Lamar and Khloe should give themselves ample time to heal from the damage that both of them have endured during their marriage.
MORE ON LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best