Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian's Tarzana Home Up For Sale
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 9, 2014 4:57 PM EST
The house that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian once shared and lived in for four years is reportedly up for sale.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the house of the recently-divorced couple located in Tarzana, California, has been listed on the market for $5.499 million. Lamar and Khloe acquired the house in 2009 when they wed. It has a Mediterranean-style that measures 8,347 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a gourmet chef's kitchen, and a home theater. Following their lavish matrimonial ceremony, Lamar and Khloe moved into the house. However, all the infidelity and drug allegations have left the said property in tumult.
As early as September 2013, the rumour about Khloe selling their Tarzana home has already been ringing different entertainment Web sites. X17 Online was one of the first to break the news after Khloe's realtor exclusively talked to them, revealing the reality TV star's plan of getting rid of the property. It was about the same time that Khloe and Lamar were rumoured to be headed for legal separation.
In November 2013, TMZ reported that the couple were secretly selling the property for $4 million. Khloe has allegedly requested for a private listing which means that buyers weren't allowed to visit the property unless they have been qualified that they can really manage to pay for the luxury home. The title of the home is under Khloe and Lamar's names. We wonder how the two will go about splitting the money once the house is sold. It will be a lot easier for the two to part ways if they didn't have their assets joined.
One thing is for sure, Lamar and Khloe are definitely headed towards splitville for good. Listing the house that they once lived in is a sign that they are not planning to reconcile any time soon. Separation from each other may mean liberty, but it is never an easy thing to deal with. Lamar and Khloe should give themselves ample time to heal from the damage that both of them have endured during their marriage.
MORE ON LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family