Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian's Tarzana Home Up For Sale
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 9, 2014 4:57 PM EST
The house that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian once shared and lived in for four years is reportedly up for sale.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the house of the recently-divorced couple located in Tarzana, California, has been listed on the market for $5.499 million. Lamar and Khloe acquired the house in 2009 when they wed. It has a Mediterranean-style that measures 8,347 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a gourmet chef's kitchen, and a home theater. Following their lavish matrimonial ceremony, Lamar and Khloe moved into the house. However, all the infidelity and drug allegations have left the said property in tumult.
As early as September 2013, the rumour about Khloe selling their Tarzana home has already been ringing different entertainment Web sites. X17 Online was one of the first to break the news after Khloe's realtor exclusively talked to them, revealing the reality TV star's plan of getting rid of the property. It was about the same time that Khloe and Lamar were rumoured to be headed for legal separation.
In November 2013, TMZ reported that the couple were secretly selling the property for $4 million. Khloe has allegedly requested for a private listing which means that buyers weren't allowed to visit the property unless they have been qualified that they can really manage to pay for the luxury home. The title of the home is under Khloe and Lamar's names. We wonder how the two will go about splitting the money once the house is sold. It will be a lot easier for the two to part ways if they didn't have their assets joined.
One thing is for sure, Lamar and Khloe are definitely headed towards splitville for good. Listing the house that they once lived in is a sign that they are not planning to reconcile any time soon. Separation from each other may mean liberty, but it is never an easy thing to deal with. Lamar and Khloe should give themselves ample time to heal from the damage that both of them have endured during their marriage.
MORE ON LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks