EURUSD Daily Forecast: January 09
By swibowo | January 9, 2014 4:49 PM EST
The EURUSD had a bearish momentum yesterday bottomed at 1.3553. The bias is bearish in nearest term. As you can see on my daily chart below, price is testing the lower line of the bullish channel. A clear break and daily close below the bullish channel and 1.3550 – 1.3500 could be a threat to the major bullish scenario and could be an early signal of a bearish reversal scenario after the false breakout above 1.3850, testing 1.3400 or lower. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.3600. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.3650 which need to be clearly broken to the upside to give the major bullish scenario another chance.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop