Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are Officially Back Together? Couple Goes For a Camping Trip
By jaskiran kaur | January 9, 2014 4:45 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have stirred up their reunion rumors since the time they were first spotted together riding Segway on Jan. 2. Their cuddly photo on Instagram was more like a confirmation of their getting back together for fans and media. According to the latest updates, the two singer stars plan to make their reunion official.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Plan to Make Their Reunion Official
Paparazzi and reporters who are constantly following the "Hold On Tight" singer Justin Bieber and "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez, have reported quite many instances indicating their reconciliation. They have been spotted repeatedly together on their romantic getaways, for fans and media to believe their reunion stories.
Comments have still not been made by the alleged couple or their reps, confirming their rekindled romance. But, according to the reports by HollywoodLife.com, a close source has dished out to them that the two singer stars and former girlfriend and boyfriend are giving a second chance to their love for each other. And they will soon make it official.
"Nothing is official but its pretty much a foregone conclusion that they are gearing up to make things official and start a relationship soon. Justin is putting on the full court press to make things work with Selena and trying to make her not listen to all her friends who are against it. Selena is in a jam between her feelings and her friends but Justin will get his way soon enough," reported HollywoodLife.com
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Went Camping With Family
Recently, the duo was spotted together, yet again, riding Segways. According to the latest reports, Justin Bieber, his family and some of his friends went camping to KOA Kampground. Joining them on their camping spree was lady love Selena Gomez.
Reportedly, they stayed in a RV and some other friends stayed in tents. The duo was earlier spotted together while riding Segways in Justin Bieber's gated community Calabasas, California.
The alleged couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are redoing nothing to disperse their reunion rumors; instead their romance seems to be on fire and it seems that they want to keep it that way. While an official declaration of their reunion is still pending, fans and media are already assuming that they are back together and anticipating that they will soon make it public. Their reunion has taken place amid Selena Gomez's lupus battle. Do you think that she did the right thing, by taking Justin Bieber back?
For more news on Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez reunion, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO