Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are Officially Back Together? Couple Goes For a Camping Trip
By jaskiran kaur | January 9, 2014 4:45 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have stirred up their reunion rumors since the time they were first spotted together riding Segway on Jan. 2. Their cuddly photo on Instagram was more like a confirmation of their getting back together for fans and media. According to the latest updates, the two singer stars plan to make their reunion official.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Plan to Make Their Reunion Official
Paparazzi and reporters who are constantly following the "Hold On Tight" singer Justin Bieber and "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez, have reported quite many instances indicating their reconciliation. They have been spotted repeatedly together on their romantic getaways, for fans and media to believe their reunion stories.
Comments have still not been made by the alleged couple or their reps, confirming their rekindled romance. But, according to the reports by HollywoodLife.com, a close source has dished out to them that the two singer stars and former girlfriend and boyfriend are giving a second chance to their love for each other. And they will soon make it official.
"Nothing is official but its pretty much a foregone conclusion that they are gearing up to make things official and start a relationship soon. Justin is putting on the full court press to make things work with Selena and trying to make her not listen to all her friends who are against it. Selena is in a jam between her feelings and her friends but Justin will get his way soon enough," reported HollywoodLife.com
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Went Camping With Family
Recently, the duo was spotted together, yet again, riding Segways. According to the latest reports, Justin Bieber, his family and some of his friends went camping to KOA Kampground. Joining them on their camping spree was lady love Selena Gomez.
Reportedly, they stayed in a RV and some other friends stayed in tents. The duo was earlier spotted together while riding Segways in Justin Bieber's gated community Calabasas, California.
The alleged couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are redoing nothing to disperse their reunion rumors; instead their romance seems to be on fire and it seems that they want to keep it that way. While an official declaration of their reunion is still pending, fans and media are already assuming that they are back together and anticipating that they will soon make it public. Their reunion has taken place amid Selena Gomez's lupus battle. Do you think that she did the right thing, by taking Justin Bieber back?
For more news on Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez reunion, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James