CES 2014: Speculations On Samsung Galaxy S5 Presented At CES 2014
By Katrina Dianne Gimenez | January 9, 2014 4:09 PM EST
Samsung might be launching the Samsung Galaxy S5 at CES 2014 in Las Vegas. Speculations are rounded that Galaxy S4's sales are going down. Samsung never fails to make surprises and it might be taking the spotlight if the rumored Galaxy S5 will be released during CES 2014.
According to reports, due to the deteriorating sales of Galaxy S4, Samsung had decided to push the launch Galaxy S5 up to a possibility of launching the smartphone during the show in Las Vegas.
The Galaxy S5 is highly anticipated because of the speculated specs going around the tech community. With the rumored all-metal body and diamond-like finish, who wouldn't be enamored?
There are also assumptions that Samsung's most awaited smartphone will have an improved 16 MP ISOCELL camera unit and 2,560 x 1, 440 pixels for resolution. There is also a possibility that it will run on an Android 4.4 KitKat and Snapdragon 800 CPU running at 2.5 GHz.
One of the most awaited feature is the iris scanner patent. This is a step further in phone security that may be implemented by Samsung in the new smartphone.
Samsung tablet tech is also worth keeping an eye for. The Korean-based tech company has already announced Galaxy NotePRO, Galaxy TabPRO 8.4, Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 and Galaxy TabPRO 12.2.
The Galaxy NotePRO comes with an S-Pen, runs Android 4.4 KitKat, and powered by Exynos 5 Octa processor for the Wi-fi and 3G model and 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes with a whopping 3 GB of RAN. It has a 12.2-inch screen with a WQXGA 2,560 x 1, 600 resolution and 8 MP rear autofocus camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy