Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Kiss during the Knicks - Pistons Game, Miguel Cotto Spotted Sitting Courtside Too
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 9, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Many celebrities in the entertainment and sports industry have been pictured watching NBA games. "Fast and the Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez and supermodel Cara Delevingne were spotted watching the game between the New York Knicks and Detroit Pistons on Tuesday evening at the Madison Square Garden.
USA TODAY has obtained exclusive photos of Rodriguez and Delevingne sitting courtside while watching the Knicks beat the Pistons 89-85. Puerto Rican boxer Miguel Cotto was also photographed sitting courtside beside the two lovely ladies. Cotto was with his son, Miguel Cotto Jr.
In the pictures, Rodriguez and Delevingne seem to be having fun. They were pictured making faces. There was one photo captured when Rodriguez seemed to have stick her tongue out towards Cotto's direction. Well, she probably meant no disrespect to the boxer. You know how pictures can say a lot of things but never really prove anything.
Anyway, the Daily Mail has another similar story which explains why Rodriguez had her tongue out. She was apparently trying to pop the smoke rings that Delevingne was blowing out of her vape. Rodriguez and Delevingne were really trying to have a good time and they were reportedly flirting all over the place.
Things got even juicier when Rodriguez and Delevingne feistily shared a kiss for the cameras. Check out the video below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/CelebTV
The other basketball spectators doesn't seem to mind the actions by the two female celebrities. However, there was only one person who appeared to be bothered by Rodriguez and Delevingne's deeds.
"The two males seated next to Cara and Michelle exchange bewildered looks," writes the Daily Mail. The British webloid was referring to Cotto and his son.
Cotto was pictured pouting and looking really serious. Well, if any of you were photographed during such a basketball game where your seatmates were being crazy, surely there would be pictures of you smiling and frowning too. Maybe Cotto just seem too caught up with the game.
MORE on MIGUEL COTTO and OTHER BOXING NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery