Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Kiss during the Knicks - Pistons Game, Miguel Cotto Spotted Sitting Courtside Too
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 9, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Many celebrities in the entertainment and sports industry have been pictured watching NBA games. "Fast and the Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez and supermodel Cara Delevingne were spotted watching the game between the New York Knicks and Detroit Pistons on Tuesday evening at the Madison Square Garden.
USA TODAY has obtained exclusive photos of Rodriguez and Delevingne sitting courtside while watching the Knicks beat the Pistons 89-85. Puerto Rican boxer Miguel Cotto was also photographed sitting courtside beside the two lovely ladies. Cotto was with his son, Miguel Cotto Jr.
In the pictures, Rodriguez and Delevingne seem to be having fun. They were pictured making faces. There was one photo captured when Rodriguez seemed to have stick her tongue out towards Cotto's direction. Well, she probably meant no disrespect to the boxer. You know how pictures can say a lot of things but never really prove anything.
Anyway, the Daily Mail has another similar story which explains why Rodriguez had her tongue out. She was apparently trying to pop the smoke rings that Delevingne was blowing out of her vape. Rodriguez and Delevingne were really trying to have a good time and they were reportedly flirting all over the place.
Things got even juicier when Rodriguez and Delevingne feistily shared a kiss for the cameras. Check out the video below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/CelebTV
The other basketball spectators doesn't seem to mind the actions by the two female celebrities. However, there was only one person who appeared to be bothered by Rodriguez and Delevingne's deeds.
"The two males seated next to Cara and Michelle exchange bewildered looks," writes the Daily Mail. The British webloid was referring to Cotto and his son.
Cotto was pictured pouting and looking really serious. Well, if any of you were photographed during such a basketball game where your seatmates were being crazy, surely there would be pictures of you smiling and frowning too. Maybe Cotto just seem too caught up with the game.
MORE on MIGUEL COTTO and OTHER BOXING NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Recovers $585,000 Gold Rolex Watch Left in a Hotel Restroom
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza