Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Kiss during the Knicks - Pistons Game, Miguel Cotto Spotted Sitting Courtside Too
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 9, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Many celebrities in the entertainment and sports industry have been pictured watching NBA games. "Fast and the Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez and supermodel Cara Delevingne were spotted watching the game between the New York Knicks and Detroit Pistons on Tuesday evening at the Madison Square Garden.
USA TODAY has obtained exclusive photos of Rodriguez and Delevingne sitting courtside while watching the Knicks beat the Pistons 89-85. Puerto Rican boxer Miguel Cotto was also photographed sitting courtside beside the two lovely ladies. Cotto was with his son, Miguel Cotto Jr.
In the pictures, Rodriguez and Delevingne seem to be having fun. They were pictured making faces. There was one photo captured when Rodriguez seemed to have stick her tongue out towards Cotto's direction. Well, she probably meant no disrespect to the boxer. You know how pictures can say a lot of things but never really prove anything.
Anyway, the Daily Mail has another similar story which explains why Rodriguez had her tongue out. She was apparently trying to pop the smoke rings that Delevingne was blowing out of her vape. Rodriguez and Delevingne were really trying to have a good time and they were reportedly flirting all over the place.
Things got even juicier when Rodriguez and Delevingne feistily shared a kiss for the cameras. Check out the video below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/CelebTV
The other basketball spectators doesn't seem to mind the actions by the two female celebrities. However, there was only one person who appeared to be bothered by Rodriguez and Delevingne's deeds.
"The two males seated next to Cara and Michelle exchange bewildered looks," writes the Daily Mail. The British webloid was referring to Cotto and his son.
Cotto was pictured pouting and looking really serious. Well, if any of you were photographed during such a basketball game where your seatmates were being crazy, surely there would be pictures of you smiling and frowning too. Maybe Cotto just seem too caught up with the game.
MORE on MIGUEL COTTO and OTHER BOXING NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS