Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Kiss during the Knicks - Pistons Game, Miguel Cotto Spotted Sitting Courtside Too
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 9, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Many celebrities in the entertainment and sports industry have been pictured watching NBA games. "Fast and the Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez and supermodel Cara Delevingne were spotted watching the game between the New York Knicks and Detroit Pistons on Tuesday evening at the Madison Square Garden.
USA TODAY has obtained exclusive photos of Rodriguez and Delevingne sitting courtside while watching the Knicks beat the Pistons 89-85. Puerto Rican boxer Miguel Cotto was also photographed sitting courtside beside the two lovely ladies. Cotto was with his son, Miguel Cotto Jr.
In the pictures, Rodriguez and Delevingne seem to be having fun. They were pictured making faces. There was one photo captured when Rodriguez seemed to have stick her tongue out towards Cotto's direction. Well, she probably meant no disrespect to the boxer. You know how pictures can say a lot of things but never really prove anything.
Anyway, the Daily Mail has another similar story which explains why Rodriguez had her tongue out. She was apparently trying to pop the smoke rings that Delevingne was blowing out of her vape. Rodriguez and Delevingne were really trying to have a good time and they were reportedly flirting all over the place.
Things got even juicier when Rodriguez and Delevingne feistily shared a kiss for the cameras. Check out the video below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/CelebTV
The other basketball spectators doesn't seem to mind the actions by the two female celebrities. However, there was only one person who appeared to be bothered by Rodriguez and Delevingne's deeds.
"The two males seated next to Cara and Michelle exchange bewildered looks," writes the Daily Mail. The British webloid was referring to Cotto and his son.
Cotto was pictured pouting and looking really serious. Well, if any of you were photographed during such a basketball game where your seatmates were being crazy, surely there would be pictures of you smiling and frowning too. Maybe Cotto just seem too caught up with the game.
MORE on MIGUEL COTTO and OTHER BOXING NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James