Project CARS Will Demonstrate Wii U’s True Capabilities, Says Developer
By Aditya Bhat | January 9, 2014 1:50 AM EST
Project CARS is a racing simulation video game, developed by Slightly Mad Studios. CARS is an acronym for Community Assisted Racing Simulator.
This game had created much hype when it was announced for next-generation consoles like PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The studio is not neglecting other formats like Wii U, and believes the game will show the handheld console's true capabilities.
Project CARS will be released sometime in 2014.
Andy Tudor, creative director of Project CARS told GamingBolt: "No, if anything I think it'll showcase the hidden power that the Wii U has. There's no equivalent of Project CARS on Wii U, yet we hear the shouts from Nintendo fans loud and clear that they can't wait to get their hands on this kind of experience so we hope to make them proud with the quality of the visuals," when asked if the Wii U's specs limitations will undermine the game.
"Sure there are maybe more stringent technical constraints but the same core experience will remain, plus additional features that take advantage of the controller's unique second screen and touch interface," he added.
The game has also announced support for Oculus Rift headset. This game will include more than 60 licensed cars and over 35 race tracks that involves both real and fictional circuits. The game also has a dedicated racing track for players to test the performance of their vehicles.
Apart from the opinion of the community and the feedback, the studio has used services of Ben Collins, a racing driver and Nicolas Hamilton, a Clio Cup racing driver. The game is expected to be released in 2014 for PC, Steam, Wii U, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Many third party developers have not released a Wii U version of their game for different reasons.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- PS4 News: An Update On Project Morpheus And 2 More Games Coming To It
- Android L Rollout Prediction: Nexus 4, Moto X, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, LG G2
- ‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update For The Classes Including Druid, Rogue And Priest [WATCH VIDEO]
- LG G Flex vs. HTC One M8 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- 'Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Details Exo Suit Options As A Potential Movie Leak Gets Spotted
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6