The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014): Things to Know About Nikki Ferrell, the Rumored Winner as leaked by Reality Steve
By jaskiran kaur | January 8, 2014 7:34 PM EST
"The Bachelor U.S." returned with its Season 18 in the New Year 2014 on Jan. 5. The much awaited show began in the light of the rumors that the contestant Nikki Ferrell is the winner of The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014). The rumors stirred up through Reality Steve's revelation on his blog realitysteve.com, ahead of the premiere of the show. Besides, these rumors, reports surfaced that claim that Juan Pablo Galavis, the bachelor got to second base with Nikki Ferrell on the very first night. Let's get to know Nikki Ferrell more.
The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014): Things to Know about Nikki Ferrell, the Rumored Winner of Juan Pablo's Season of The Bachelor
1. Nikki Ferrell is a 26 year old bachelorette from Kearney, Missouri, U.S.
2. By profession, Nikki Ferrell is a registered pediatric nurse at Children's Mercy Hospital of Kansas in Missouri. She is also a model.
3. According to the reports, Nikki Ferrell has four tattoos.
4. Her family includes her mother named Jen and her father named Tom. She also has 2 brothers, Alex and Eric. Out of the two Alex is married. And she owns a poodle named Zoey.
5. According to the reports, she is one of the sweet ones of the lot until now. But as per the spoilers by Reality Steve on his blog, she will emerge as one of the villains in The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014).
6. Also, Nikki Ferrell is the rumored winner of The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014) as leaked by Reality Steve in his blog. Even though she will be declared as the winner of this season, Reality Steve says she will not get engaged to the former soccer player and the bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis. As per rumors, she will battle Andi Dorfman and Clare Crawley in the finals and receive the rose, but Juan Pablo will not propose.
7. According to more reports, Chris Harrison the host of the show The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014) revealed some more details about Nikki Ferrell on the show in an interview with TV Guide. He revealed that she is the first contestants in the show's history who had the bachelor get to the second base with her on the very first night. "Nikki came out and did the pediatric nurse thing and I'm pretty sure he felt her up. She put his hand on her boob, but I think she meant to put it on her heart so that was the smoothest move by far and we've never had anybody get to second base on Night 1," told Chris Harrison to TV Guide in an interview.
Who is your favorite contestant on The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014)? Do you think Nikki Ferrell is the actual winner of the show as picked by the bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis?
For more spoilers and news about The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date