The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014): Things to Know About Nikki Ferrell, the Rumored Winner as leaked by Reality Steve
By jaskiran kaur | January 8, 2014 7:34 PM EST
"The Bachelor U.S." returned with its Season 18 in the New Year 2014 on Jan. 5. The much awaited show began in the light of the rumors that the contestant Nikki Ferrell is the winner of The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014). The rumors stirred up through Reality Steve's revelation on his blog realitysteve.com, ahead of the premiere of the show. Besides, these rumors, reports surfaced that claim that Juan Pablo Galavis, the bachelor got to second base with Nikki Ferrell on the very first night. Let's get to know Nikki Ferrell more.
The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014): Things to Know about Nikki Ferrell, the Rumored Winner of Juan Pablo's Season of The Bachelor
1. Nikki Ferrell is a 26 year old bachelorette from Kearney, Missouri, U.S.
2. By profession, Nikki Ferrell is a registered pediatric nurse at Children's Mercy Hospital of Kansas in Missouri. She is also a model.
3. According to the reports, Nikki Ferrell has four tattoos.
4. Her family includes her mother named Jen and her father named Tom. She also has 2 brothers, Alex and Eric. Out of the two Alex is married. And she owns a poodle named Zoey.
5. According to the reports, she is one of the sweet ones of the lot until now. But as per the spoilers by Reality Steve on his blog, she will emerge as one of the villains in The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014).
6. Also, Nikki Ferrell is the rumored winner of The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014) as leaked by Reality Steve in his blog. Even though she will be declared as the winner of this season, Reality Steve says she will not get engaged to the former soccer player and the bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis. As per rumors, she will battle Andi Dorfman and Clare Crawley in the finals and receive the rose, but Juan Pablo will not propose.
7. According to more reports, Chris Harrison the host of the show The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014) revealed some more details about Nikki Ferrell on the show in an interview with TV Guide. He revealed that she is the first contestants in the show's history who had the bachelor get to the second base with her on the very first night. "Nikki came out and did the pediatric nurse thing and I'm pretty sure he felt her up. She put his hand on her boob, but I think she meant to put it on her heart so that was the smoothest move by far and we've never had anybody get to second base on Night 1," told Chris Harrison to TV Guide in an interview.
Who is your favorite contestant on The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014)? Do you think Nikki Ferrell is the actual winner of the show as picked by the bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis?
For more spoilers and news about The Bachelor U.S. Season 18 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff