Real Reason Behind Hold On Tight Singer Justin Bieber and Slow Down Singer Selena Gomez Reunion Revealed—Details
By jaskiran kaur | January 8, 2014 5:45 PM EST
"Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez and "Hold on Tight" singer Justin Bieber are reportedly back together. The reunion took place at the start of New Year 2014. After a frenzy of speculations and rumors spread like wildfires, the real reason behind the singer stars' reunion has emerged. According to Hollywoodlife.com, Selena Gomez's BFF and "Skyscraper" singer Demi Lovato urged this much speculated and anticipated reunion.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Reunion
Rumors about Justin Bieber's and Selena Gomez's reunion stirred up when in Dec. 2013, Selena reportedly started to hunt for a mansion in ex-boyfriend and "Baby" singer's locality Calabasas, California.
Earlier in Jan, 2014, the former couple was then spotted together for the first time ever since they broke up in 2013, enjoying the Segway ride in gated community of Calabasas. The very next day, confirming the rumors of reunion, a cuddly and intimate selfie was posted by Justin Bieber himself on Instagram. The selfie which showed Selena Gomez cuddled up with him was captioned: "Love the way you look at me."
Real Reason Behind Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Reunion
Apparently, two singer stars are back together. But fans are inquisitive to know the real reason behind this reunion.
As per the latest reports by Hollywoodlife.com, it is songstress Demi Lovato who urged BFF Selena Gomez to take some time for herself and feel the goodness of what she has.
"There is zero time table to return to concerts or movies. She is enjoying her time away from work and spending it with her family and Justin. This was spearheaded not only over her Lupus situation but the more she has been talking to Demi Lovato who is on her own break really made Selena take a look at her life and realize what is important and that is to enjoy some normalness while she is young," revealed the source to Hollywoodlife.com while dishing out the real reason that led to Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez come together after facing the tumultuous time in their lives.
According to more reports by HollywoodLife.com of "Hold On Tight" singer Justin Bieber and "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez, were spotted together, yet again, by two fans while rushing into the Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos on Jan. 6. It is said the on an off couple spent some alone time in the exotic resort. Do you think Demi Lovato did the right thing by making her BFF Selena Gomez realize the important things and value of important people in her life?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes