‘Sherlock’ Season 3: Watch Wedding Video Directed by Sherlock
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 8, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Dr Watson and Mary got married in episode 2, "The Sign of Three," of "Sherlock" Season 3. BBC has released a wedding video of John and Mary. Sherlock gets the director's credit for this video.
The video has compiled the photographs clicked on the wedding day. One can see bright and cheerful bride and groom, Mary and John, brimming with joy Ms Hudson and the unsmiling best-man, Sherlock. Also included in the video is a photograph of Lestrade, Molly and her boyfriend, clicked together.
The highlight of "The Sign of Three" was the best-man speech given by Sherlock. The speech began on a disastrous note, as he dismissed wedding, calling it an irrational institution. He also made attendees uncomfortable, with his trademark remarks on some of them. However, Sherlock was able to soon capture the hearts of everyone attending the wedding reception. There were not many dry eyes when Sherlock talked about how much he cares and loves Watson. Mycroft had warned him to not get involved, but Sherlock could not help getting involved.
The wedding day was highly eventful, as Sherlock correctly linked two previous unsolved cases and deduced that Watson's former commander, Sholter, was due to get murdered at the reception. Sherlock saves Sholter and catches the murderer, the Mayfly man who was attending the wedding as a photographer.
The episode ended on a rather sombre note when Sherlock walked out all alone, while the rest were busy dancing. Before he walked out of the wedding party, Sherlock said his final vow that he will always be there for Watson, Mary and their child. He had correctly deduced that Mary is pregnant.
The upcoming final episode of "Sherlock" Season 3 is "His Last Vow." Perhaps, vow at the wedding reception might come into play in the episode. The episode will introduce the new, loathsome adversary of Sherlock, Charles Augustus Magnussen. Sherlock has never expressed his hatred for anyone, but he hates Magnussen. Spoilers of the upcoming episode suggest that Magnussen may turn Sherlock's world upside-down.
Sherlock's composer, Michael Price, has warned that the final episode of "Sherlock" Season 3 will have more tears. We wonder if an important character is going to die.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report