Pokemon X and Y: More Rumours for New Game; Pokemon Global Link Attraction Announced; Prepping for Pokebank
By Gel Galang | January 8, 2014 4:18 PM EST
Continuing from the previously reported leaks for the upcoming game following "Pokemon X and Y," here are some more new information coming from Dual Pixels' anonymous source.
As previously mentioned, it seems that there is already a new generation in development, even though the current "Pokemon X and Y" is still enjoying the hype, especially with a lot of gamers looking forward to the release of the Pokemon Bank.
The following is a round up of information from the source:
- There are already concept artworks coming in from and being exchanged between The Pokemon Company and Nintendo for the next game.
- There is also a new team villain, which is said to be "Sohei Zelots" types. They believe in an old system where they have to stick with the Pokemon, whose egg they have been given, until they die.
- Because of the above notion, the theme for the game following "Pokemon X and Y" may be the old tradition vs. new exploration, which is the kind of "gotta catch 'em all" quest that Pokmeon trainers undergo.
- The mainland may have an MMO-like environment, where everyone can chat, trade and experience updated storylines.
- Those who aren't into battling can also participate in the Pokemon Band, which is said to be a new feature where Pokemons can dance and make music to achieve a high group score.
*A new set of screenshots and information about the hacked Legendaries for "Pokemon X and Y" have been leaked: Read the details here.
Balloon Popping as First Attraction
The first attraction in the "Pokemon X and Y" PokeMileage club has already been announced. According to Serebii, Global Link will feature Balloon Popping via its Web site.
Those planning to take part in it will need to wait for details because that's as far as what's been revealed. But they can get items depending on their abilities in the game as well as the cost of PokeMiles to play.
Along with this, there is a Discount Coupon item that gives players 50 per cent off on all boutiques in the Kalos region. Starting Jan 15, this will be available in Japan and will be available one per game. It will also come to North America and Europe, though the rlease dates are not yet known.
*More problems for "Battlefield 4," this time with the delay of the Mantle Update. Read here for more.
Prep for the Pokemon Bank as Early as Now
A lot of people are waiting for Nintendo to finally announce the release date for the Pokebank. Sadly, there are no news yet of a definite date when it will be back on the eShop.
While waiting for that day to arrive, those interested in the Pokebank can prep themselves and their accounts so that they can have a more seamless time getting it (barring sure downtimes because of the demand).
After registering a Nintendo Network ID, which is required to access the Pokemon Bank, they can follow these few simple tips that Megapokemonxy Tumblr has listed down for fans.
*The top 5 Xbox One exclusives you shouldn't miss: Read here for more.
For those who have hacked Pokemons using Poke-Gen, one tip is put a box with all the other hacked Pokemons. Players need to verify if they are authentic or not because transferring a hacked Pokemon can cause problems.
Also, it's said that the Pokemon Bank can spot hacks, and according to Megapokemonxy, it seems that the legit ones from "Pokemon X and Y" have a diamond image in the summary. There is no word, however, if this is the market that would be the checker for hacked Pokemons.
It also doesn't hurt if players prepare boxes for the Pokemons that they'll be transferring. But remember, Pokemons who are holding berries or other items cannot go through the Pokemon Bank.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga