Vijay Rocks in Action-Packed 'Jilla' Trailer
By sangeetha seshagiri | January 8, 2014 2:57 PM EST
The much-awaited, official trailer of Vijay's "Jilla" has been released on the internet. [Also Read: Advance Booking for "Jilla", "Veeram" Gets Fantastic Response]
Vijay and Mohanlal in "Jilla" (Official Facebook/Jilla)
Vijay rocks in yet another action-packed video, which showcases a lot of stunt sequences performed by the actor. Looking at the trailer, one can be assured that "Jilla" will be mass entertainer with all commercial elements - action, comedy, romance and punch dialogues. While the trailer is sure to impress Vijay fans,Mohanlal fans might be a little disappointed as there are no dialogues of the Malayalam superstar in the trailer.
While the first three teasers of "Jilla" had only Vijay and Mohanlal, the latest trailer gives us a glimpse of other actors including Kajal Aggarwal, Poornima Bhayaraj, Mahat Raghavendra, Soori, Sampath Raj and Vidyulekha Raman. The trailer will not only increase the expectations of fans, but with just two days to pass, it is sure to boost advance booking for the film.
Directed by RT Neason, "Jilla" is an action-packed, mass film set in the backdrop of a village. The main highlights of the film are a good storyline, bonding between Mohanlal and Vijay (the duo appear as father and son), comedy and music composed by Imman. There are eight tracks in the film including five songs, two karaoke tracks and one theme song. All the songs have turned out to be big hits and watching them on the screen will be a visual treat for the fans.
Film's director RT Neason says that "Jilla" will be a complete entertainer for the mass audience. "'Jilla' is a simple enjoyable movie and I'll advise the audience to come to the theater with a blank frame of mind. You will see scope for Vijay to showcase his acting skills and it is a mass movie on the whole," Neason told Behindwoods.
The Vijay starrer is gearing up for a big release on 10 January. The film might not get bulk screens as Ajith's "Veeram" is also releasing on the same day. However, theatre owners are reportedly working towards allotting enough number of screens for both the films, as Ajith and Vijay have a huge fan base in Tamil Nadu. Details about the Tamil Nadu screen count are yet to be available.
However, the overseas screen count for "Jilla" has been revealed. According to Behindwoods website, "Jilla" will be releasing in 213 theaters across 11 foreign countries. Since Vijay has a good fan following in several key overseas markets, the screen count for the film is likely to increase in the coming days.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy