Kate Middleton: Royal Family Preparing For First Australian Tour in April, Duchess of Cambridge Second Pregnancy Rumours Continue to Spread Online
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 8, 2014 2:34 PM EST
Kate Middleton, Prince William and baby Prince George will be having their first Royal family tour in Australia and New Zealand this coming April 2014. The Clarence House has not yet confirmed the details on the upcoming Royal tour but speculations are already circulating about the much anticipated trip Down Under.
Prince William and Kate Middleton arrive to attend the Tusk Conservation Awards at The Royal Society in London, September 12, 2013.
Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher: Couple Shared Sweet Kiss For 'Kiss Cam' at a Los Angeles Lakers Basketball Game [VIDEO]
Ian Somerhalder on Twitter: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Shares Video of a Littered Beach to Raise Awareness [SEE PHOTO AND VIDEO]
Preparation details about the Royal family tour were revealed by the Sydney Morning Herald, according to the Entertainmentwise.com report. A part of the SMH report reads: "An advance party of royal aides will arrive in Sydney this month to finalise precise details of the expected month-long itinerary."
With Prince George reported to join his parents during the Royal visit, care and security for the third-in-line to the throne is one important issue while the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attend to their busy itinerary. An unnamed insider revealed in the Marie Claire report that Sydney, Australia is where the Royal family will stay, but for how long, details are still unclear.
The 31-year-old Duchess of Cambridge and husband Prince William happily welcomed their first child last July 2013 but second pregnancy rumours currently surround the married couple. The report about Kate Middleton's pregnancy came from the latest issue of US magazine "Star" claiming Prince George is going to be a big brother soon.
In the magazine's report, Prince William allegedly made the pregnancy announcement to other family members and friends present at the Palace's Christmas party held in December. Another detail included in the pregnancy report involves the baby's name which will be Diana, the late Princess of Wales, if Kate delivers a girl.
The magazine went on to claim that Kate Middleton has not experienced any morning sickness yet, unlike what she had to deal with during her pregnancy with Prince George. Kate's pregnancy with her first child took a toll on her health condition to the point that she was hospitalized for acute morning sickness at the King Edward VII hospital in central London.
The Clarence House remains tight-lipped on Kate's pregnancy rumours that continue to circulate online. "We don't ever comment on speculation like this. There's always a magazine somewhere in the world that has this headline each month," a representative of the Royal couple commented.
More Articles to Read:
A Sibling For Prince George? Kate Middleton Reportedly Pregnant Again - [READ]
Kate Winslet: New Mom Reveals In Glamour UK Magazine Son Will Have Her Last Name, Not RocknRoll - [READ]
Emma Watson And Will Adamowicz Split: 'Harry Potter' Actress Back In the Single Ladies Club, Rep Confirmed Couple's Summer Breakup - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu