Leonardo Di Caprio's The Wolf of Wall Street Drops Most Movie F-Bombs… Ever: Famous Quotes From the Movie [SEE TRAILERS]
By nidhi tewari | January 8, 2014 1:54 PM EST
"The Wolf of Wall Street" is the movie which glorifies richness and the means to achieve it, be it through sex, nudity, drugs or getting into illegal practices. Martin Scorsese's new film, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as infamous Wall Street trader Jordan Belfort is based on the true story of the guy known by the same name and now lives his life as a motivational speaker.
Director Martin Scorsese arrives for the premiere of the film adaptation of "The Wolf of Wall Street" in New York December 17, 2013.
"The Wolf of Wall Street" has also created a new record - a very unique one indeed. The number of times there has been the use of the F word can simply not be ignored. According to a report by Variety magazine, the protagonist uses the F word 506 times in the movie, which makes it 2.81 times a minute.
You would be surprised to know that there is one movie who also has a close record in same segment. It is 1999 movie by Spike Lee "Summer of Sam," where the F word is used 435 times. Apart from the F bomb record, the movie also has other controversial material like explicit sex scenes, drugs overdose affects and famous quotes, which will not leave your mind once the movie ends. Here are some of the interesting quotes which you might like to read from the movie:
1. My name is Jordan Belfort. The year I turned 26 I made $49 million dollars which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week.
2. There is no nobility in poverty...I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich. You be telephone f*ckin' terrorists! - Jordan Belfort
3. A greed fest with equal parts cocaine, testosterone, and bodily fluids. I had to declare the office a f**k free zone between 9 and 5.
4. When you're sailing a boat built for a Bond villain you've got to play the part
5. You show me a paystub with $72,000 on it I quit my job right now and come work for you.
6. Daddy shouldn't waste his time. And from now on... it's gonna be nothing but short, short skirts around the house. And you know something else, Daddy? Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties.
"The Wolf of Wall Street" releases in Australia on Jan 23. Watch the trailers of the movie below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan