Leonardo Di Caprio's The Wolf of Wall Street Drops Most Movie F-Bombs… Ever: Famous Quotes From the Movie [SEE TRAILERS]
By nidhi tewari | January 8, 2014 1:54 PM EST
"The Wolf of Wall Street" is the movie which glorifies richness and the means to achieve it, be it through sex, nudity, drugs or getting into illegal practices. Martin Scorsese's new film, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as infamous Wall Street trader Jordan Belfort is based on the true story of the guy known by the same name and now lives his life as a motivational speaker.
Director Martin Scorsese arrives for the premiere of the film adaptation of "The Wolf of Wall Street" in New York December 17, 2013.
"The Wolf of Wall Street" has also created a new record - a very unique one indeed. The number of times there has been the use of the F word can simply not be ignored. According to a report by Variety magazine, the protagonist uses the F word 506 times in the movie, which makes it 2.81 times a minute.
You would be surprised to know that there is one movie who also has a close record in same segment. It is 1999 movie by Spike Lee "Summer of Sam," where the F word is used 435 times. Apart from the F bomb record, the movie also has other controversial material like explicit sex scenes, drugs overdose affects and famous quotes, which will not leave your mind once the movie ends. Here are some of the interesting quotes which you might like to read from the movie:
1. My name is Jordan Belfort. The year I turned 26 I made $49 million dollars which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week.
2. There is no nobility in poverty...I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich. You be telephone f*ckin' terrorists! - Jordan Belfort
3. A greed fest with equal parts cocaine, testosterone, and bodily fluids. I had to declare the office a f**k free zone between 9 and 5.
4. When you're sailing a boat built for a Bond villain you've got to play the part
5. You show me a paystub with $72,000 on it I quit my job right now and come work for you.
6. Daddy shouldn't waste his time. And from now on... it's gonna be nothing but short, short skirts around the house. And you know something else, Daddy? Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties.
"The Wolf of Wall Street" releases in Australia on Jan 23. Watch the trailers of the movie below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter