Leonardo Di Caprio's The Wolf of Wall Street Drops Most Movie F-Bombs… Ever: Famous Quotes From the Movie [SEE TRAILERS]
By nidhi tewari | January 8, 2014 1:54 PM EST
"The Wolf of Wall Street" is the movie which glorifies richness and the means to achieve it, be it through sex, nudity, drugs or getting into illegal practices. Martin Scorsese's new film, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as infamous Wall Street trader Jordan Belfort is based on the true story of the guy known by the same name and now lives his life as a motivational speaker.
Director Martin Scorsese arrives for the premiere of the film adaptation of "The Wolf of Wall Street" in New York December 17, 2013.
"The Wolf of Wall Street" has also created a new record - a very unique one indeed. The number of times there has been the use of the F word can simply not be ignored. According to a report by Variety magazine, the protagonist uses the F word 506 times in the movie, which makes it 2.81 times a minute.
You would be surprised to know that there is one movie who also has a close record in same segment. It is 1999 movie by Spike Lee "Summer of Sam," where the F word is used 435 times. Apart from the F bomb record, the movie also has other controversial material like explicit sex scenes, drugs overdose affects and famous quotes, which will not leave your mind once the movie ends. Here are some of the interesting quotes which you might like to read from the movie:
1. My name is Jordan Belfort. The year I turned 26 I made $49 million dollars which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week.
2. There is no nobility in poverty...I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich. You be telephone f*ckin' terrorists! - Jordan Belfort
3. A greed fest with equal parts cocaine, testosterone, and bodily fluids. I had to declare the office a f**k free zone between 9 and 5.
4. When you're sailing a boat built for a Bond villain you've got to play the part
5. You show me a paystub with $72,000 on it I quit my job right now and come work for you.
6. Daddy shouldn't waste his time. And from now on... it's gonna be nothing but short, short skirts around the house. And you know something else, Daddy? Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties.
"The Wolf of Wall Street" releases in Australia on Jan 23. Watch the trailers of the movie below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase