Khloe Kardashian Not Over Lamar Odom Divorce: Expressed Sadness on Twitter
By ambika thakur | January 8, 2014 1:25 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian may be pretending to be back to her old life after divorce notice. But on Jan. 5, 2014 she has taken to Twitter to express her despair. Even though Khloe’s tweet is generic, it sounds like she is still in resurgence after her recent plight. She also posted an Instagram photo with a quote without any caption. The quote read:"If the whole was blind how many people would you impress?"
Lamar and Khloe are to divorce after four years of marriage.
Given below are the tweets:
"HE heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds"
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) January 5, 2014
Just posted a photo http://t.co/mu4mllSwjn — Khloé (@khloekardashian) January 5, 2014
Reportedly, her tweets came after her New Year resolution to put her excruciating relationship with Lamar Odom behind her.
Meanwhile, Kardashian looked gorgeous on the cover of this month's Cosmopolitan magazine as she revealed in the cover story that she is settling into her new life.
"I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with. You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life," Khloe said in her cover story in British Cosmopolitan.
Kardashian, the reality TV star, further noted she has no regrets about her vain relationship.
"I don't regret anything about my life. My life has made me who I am at this moment, and I'm very happy with who I am. No matter if it's great, disgusting, beautiful, or ugly; it happens and it makes you. Life is about how you process things."
Although Khloe's fertility issue has been shared in the family reality show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," in January 2013, her pregnancy rumors circulated on the Internet. MediaTakeOut published Khloe's pregnancy news earlier in December 2009 and July 2011.
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom reportedly spent about an hour on the telephone during the night of the New Year and 64- year-old Jenner advised 34-year-old Odom to "hope for the best but expect the worst when it comes to that show and what they're going to reveal because this is how [the Kardashians] survive -- by putting everything on the table," said a source.
He told Lamar to forget about everything that happened in 2013 and not drag all the drama, defeats and embarrassments with him.
"Bruce told him, 'It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past.' He also told Lamar to stay off the websites and turn the TV off and not listen to gossip about him. He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support," the source added.
Watch: Khloe Kardashian Talks Lamar Odom Divorce
You may also like to read more:
Who Is Khloé Kardashian's Father? Truth Will Be Revealed This Dec: 'Enough With The Lies!' Kris Jenner's Open Letter Read HERE
Khloe Kardashian Cold-Hearted Instagram Message: "You Get What You F***Ing Give" [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] Read Here
Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Separated? Drug Abuse, Alleged Missing Report And More read Full article here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles