EUR/USD Forecast January 7
By ltan | January 8, 2014 12:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that the 1.36 pivotal level remained crucial and we should monitor the currency pair. While the Euro Zone was generally reporting good economic figures, the low volume and liquidity might be affecting momentum.
Looking at the EUR/USD 4 hourly chart above we note that the currency pair is slightly bearish since the start of the new trading week. It is once again above the strong support and resistance of 1.36.
Based on the technical observation of the chart, immediate support may be expected at 1.3580 while immediate resistance may be expected at 1.3680.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown