EUR/USD Forecast January 7
By ltan | January 8, 2014 12:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that the 1.36 pivotal level remained crucial and we should monitor the currency pair. While the Euro Zone was generally reporting good economic figures, the low volume and liquidity might be affecting momentum.
Looking at the EUR/USD 4 hourly chart above we note that the currency pair is slightly bearish since the start of the new trading week. It is once again above the strong support and resistance of 1.36.
Based on the technical observation of the chart, immediate support may be expected at 1.3580 while immediate resistance may be expected at 1.3680.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports