EUR/USD Forecast January 7
By ltan | January 8, 2014 12:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that the 1.36 pivotal level remained crucial and we should monitor the currency pair. While the Euro Zone was generally reporting good economic figures, the low volume and liquidity might be affecting momentum.
Looking at the EUR/USD 4 hourly chart above we note that the currency pair is slightly bearish since the start of the new trading week. It is once again above the strong support and resistance of 1.36.
Based on the technical observation of the chart, immediate support may be expected at 1.3580 while immediate resistance may be expected at 1.3680.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU