EUR/USD Forecast January 7
By ltan | January 8, 2014 12:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that the 1.36 pivotal level remained crucial and we should monitor the currency pair. While the Euro Zone was generally reporting good economic figures, the low volume and liquidity might be affecting momentum.
Looking at the EUR/USD 4 hourly chart above we note that the currency pair is slightly bearish since the start of the new trading week. It is once again above the strong support and resistance of 1.36.
Based on the technical observation of the chart, immediate support may be expected at 1.3580 while immediate resistance may be expected at 1.3680.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More