Jaguar Drives XF 2.0l Petrol to India; Priced at ₹48.30 Lakh
By greeshma m | January 8, 2014 12:26 AM EST
Tata-owned Jaguar Land Rover on Monday announced the launch of the XF 2.0l petrol sedan in India, priced at 48.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
The company, which launched the diesel version of XF back in February last year, will assemble the all new sedan at its plant in Pune. The car is powered by a1999 cc, inline 4 petrol engines which can generate a power of 240 hp and torque of 340 N. The vehicle accelerates from 0-100 kmph in 7.9 seconds and offers a top speed of 194 kmph. It is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
"Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a great value proposition for customers, offering best in class power output and torque in the segment. The 2.0L petrol engine comes with class leading features like the rear camera, TV Tuner, full size spare wheels, sun-roof and navigation which are standard," the company said in a statement.
Jaguar XF comes in three variants: XF Luxury, XF Premium and XFR. The new model comes with auto-leveling Xenon headlamps and daytime running lights. Other features include dual-zone climate control, electric sunroof, blue halo illumination, electrically operated rear windscreen blind, rear camera, TV Tuner and satellite navigation.
"The Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a definite head turner and an excellent sedan that combines elegant design, luxurious style and classy appeal. Jaguar XF has been our most popular premium sedan model in India and is well received and appreciated by our customers," said Rohit Suri, Vice President, Jaguar Land Rover, India.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Gets Investment Advice from Warren Buffett What to Do With Millions
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Former U.S. VP Al Gore Backs Ovo Energy by Investing £8 Million Before IPO
- Study Shows Gap Between What Advisors Say and What Resonates with Investors
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps