Jaguar Drives XF 2.0l Petrol to India; Priced at ₹48.30 Lakh
By greeshma m | January 8, 2014 12:26 AM EST
Tata-owned Jaguar Land Rover on Monday announced the launch of the XF 2.0l petrol sedan in India, priced at 48.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
The company, which launched the diesel version of XF back in February last year, will assemble the all new sedan at its plant in Pune. The car is powered by a1999 cc, inline 4 petrol engines which can generate a power of 240 hp and torque of 340 N. The vehicle accelerates from 0-100 kmph in 7.9 seconds and offers a top speed of 194 kmph. It is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
"Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a great value proposition for customers, offering best in class power output and torque in the segment. The 2.0L petrol engine comes with class leading features like the rear camera, TV Tuner, full size spare wheels, sun-roof and navigation which are standard," the company said in a statement.
Jaguar XF comes in three variants: XF Luxury, XF Premium and XFR. The new model comes with auto-leveling Xenon headlamps and daytime running lights. Other features include dual-zone climate control, electric sunroof, blue halo illumination, electrically operated rear windscreen blind, rear camera, TV Tuner and satellite navigation.
"The Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a definite head turner and an excellent sedan that combines elegant design, luxurious style and classy appeal. Jaguar XF has been our most popular premium sedan model in India and is well received and appreciated by our customers," said Rohit Suri, Vice President, Jaguar Land Rover, India.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies
- Fast Food Meat Scandal: McDonald’s Suspend Nuggets and McSpicy Chicken Filets
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- Tweens Fool Their Parents Online, McAfee Reports
- Debt-Laden Millennials Join Stock Market
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga