Jaguar Drives XF 2.0l Petrol to India; Priced at ₹48.30 Lakh
By greeshma m | January 8, 2014 12:26 AM EST
Tata-owned Jaguar Land Rover on Monday announced the launch of the XF 2.0l petrol sedan in India, priced at 48.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
The company, which launched the diesel version of XF back in February last year, will assemble the all new sedan at its plant in Pune. The car is powered by a1999 cc, inline 4 petrol engines which can generate a power of 240 hp and torque of 340 N. The vehicle accelerates from 0-100 kmph in 7.9 seconds and offers a top speed of 194 kmph. It is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
"Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a great value proposition for customers, offering best in class power output and torque in the segment. The 2.0L petrol engine comes with class leading features like the rear camera, TV Tuner, full size spare wheels, sun-roof and navigation which are standard," the company said in a statement.
Jaguar XF comes in three variants: XF Luxury, XF Premium and XFR. The new model comes with auto-leveling Xenon headlamps and daytime running lights. Other features include dual-zone climate control, electric sunroof, blue halo illumination, electrically operated rear windscreen blind, rear camera, TV Tuner and satellite navigation.
"The Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a definite head turner and an excellent sedan that combines elegant design, luxurious style and classy appeal. Jaguar XF has been our most popular premium sedan model in India and is well received and appreciated by our customers," said Rohit Suri, Vice President, Jaguar Land Rover, India.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 To Boost Telstra’s Income By $500 Million
- Smaller Australian Telcos Required To Have Usage Alert For Customers To Avoid Phone Bill Shock
- BlackBerry to Host ‘See The Bigger Picture’ Event in London, Dubai & Toronto on Sep 24
- Addiction Rehabilitation Leader BioCorRx, Inc. Participates In San Francisco’s eMoneyShow
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display