Jaguar Drives XF 2.0l Petrol to India; Priced at ₹48.30 Lakh
By greeshma m | January 8, 2014 12:26 AM EST
Tata-owned Jaguar Land Rover on Monday announced the launch of the XF 2.0l petrol sedan in India, priced at 48.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
The company, which launched the diesel version of XF back in February last year, will assemble the all new sedan at its plant in Pune. The car is powered by a1999 cc, inline 4 petrol engines which can generate a power of 240 hp and torque of 340 N. The vehicle accelerates from 0-100 kmph in 7.9 seconds and offers a top speed of 194 kmph. It is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
"Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a great value proposition for customers, offering best in class power output and torque in the segment. The 2.0L petrol engine comes with class leading features like the rear camera, TV Tuner, full size spare wheels, sun-roof and navigation which are standard," the company said in a statement.
Jaguar XF comes in three variants: XF Luxury, XF Premium and XFR. The new model comes with auto-leveling Xenon headlamps and daytime running lights. Other features include dual-zone climate control, electric sunroof, blue halo illumination, electrically operated rear windscreen blind, rear camera, TV Tuner and satellite navigation.
"The Jaguar XF 2.0L petrol engine is a definite head turner and an excellent sedan that combines elegant design, luxurious style and classy appeal. Jaguar XF has been our most popular premium sedan model in India and is well received and appreciated by our customers," said Rohit Suri, Vice President, Jaguar Land Rover, India.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family