10 Tips and Tricks (Cheats) to Ace ‘Candy Crush Saga’: How to Get Unlimited Lives to Keep on Playing the Addictive Game
By jaskiran kaur | January 8, 2014 12:13 AM EST
According to thespec.com, "Candy Crush Saga," the match-three puzzle video game, has been downloaded over 500 million times from Google's Play Store and Apple's App Store. It is also said to be the most downloaded free app of 2013. The game is undoubtedly one of the most addictive puzzle games to date.
If you are also addicted to "Candy Crush Saga" and are struggling to ace the game in no time, then here are 10 tips and tricks (cheats) to follow. Also read on to find out how to get unlimited lives in the game.
Ten Tips and Tricks to Ace "Candy Crush Saga":
At the start, the game "Candy Crush Saga" may seem simple and lame, but it has more than 350 levels to cross with hard-to-complete challenges.
1. Create combos to get power candies and use them frequently.
A single candy may not be that effective as much as a power candy is. So, wait until you can create a combo out of the candies to give you a power candy. Also, do not use a power candy right away. Using jelly fishes, rainbow sprinkles, striped candies and wrapped candies together can be more effective in clearing up the board.
2. Swapping and crushing the candies at the bottom.
Swapping and moving candies at the bottom of the board and not at the top of the board, until required can help cross levels faster. When you crush the candies at the bottom, it will affect the movement of a large number of candies in the board, trickling from top to bottom. This will not happen if you focus on the candies at the top.
3. Swap the wrapped and striped candy.
One of the best combinations in the board is to swap the wrapped and striped candy as a big blast can wipe out a large number of candies, clearing the board.
4. Swap two color bombs together.
This combination of swapping two color bombs together can lead to an explosion that will again swipe off almost half the board.
5. Concentrate on moving vertically.
Concentrating on moving vertically, especially in the level with nuts and fruits can make you cross the level faster. Vertical moves help by dropping down the ingredients faster and effectively.
6. Save the Lollipops, use them wisely.
One of the most important tips and tricks is to save up your free lollipops and utilize them wisely. Even though the "Candy Crush Saga" game is free, these lollipops are not. These lollipop hammers are most beneficial in tougher challenges that are thrown up at you after level 30. They can really help you move ahead in the game. But, don't waste money on purchasing these boosters as these do not ensure the completion of the level. Wait until next day for them to get renewed.
7. Play it on the computer to save lives.
There will be a time when all your lives will come to an end and you'll need to wait for your friends to accept your request. This cheat will ensure a new set of lives for you to keep playing. Once you run out of lives on your mobiles, start to play the "Candy Crush Saga" Facebook version. This will give you a new set of lives.
8. Strategize your own moves and don't go for the candies that flash.
If you look closely on the board, the candies that flash are not the best moves that can get you the best scores. So, look closely for the best move, concentrating at the bottom or the edges.
9. Clear the jellies on the edges and the chocolates as soon as possible.
When you are stuck at a level where you have to clear jellies, concentrate on the edges. Pay attention to the corners and bottom of the board while playing "Candy Crush Saga" jelly challenges. Another important tip and trick is to get rid of chocolates in order to stop it from regenerating. It will block your game and absorb bombs. So, try clearing the chocolate as soon as possible.
10. How to get unlimited lives and moves to keep on playing "Candy Crush Saga."
Of all the 10 tips and tricks to ace "Candy Crush Saga," the most important one is to get unlimited lives to keep on playing the addictive game. To do this, go to the Settings of your device. Click on General option to turn OFF "set automatically" on date and time options. Each time you run out of lives, move the date one day forward. When you open the "Candy Crush Saga" game, you'll receive a new set of lives to keep on playing.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS