People’s Choice Awards 2014: Where to Watch Event Live
By Ankita Mehta | January 7, 2014 10:30 PM EST
The first award show of the year - the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards - will be held in Los Angeles on Wednesday. The award ceremony, where the winner is declared on the basis of fans' votes, will be broadcast live on CBS Television network on 8 January at 9 pm EST (IST 7.30 am, 9 January).
People's Choice Awards:Actresses Behrs and Dennings pose with their Favorite New TV Comedy award for TV series "2 Broke Girls" backstage at the Peoples Choice Awards 2012.
The show will be hosted by "2 Broke Girls" stars Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings. "Kat and Beth are great additions to our People's Choice family and we are excited to have them host the show," said People's Choice Awards Executive Producer Mark Burnett in a statement. "Their energy and charisma are a perfect fit for our audience."
Brad Paisley, Sara Bareilles and OneRepublic are expected to perform live on the night.
The People's Choice Awards also announced on Tuesday the list of celebrities who are set to attend the show. Among them are: Robert Downey Jr., Melissa McCarthy and The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus.
Other celebs that are expected to attend the award show are:
Robert Downey Jr.
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Michael B. Jordan
The cast of The Big Bang Theory
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L