'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 13 'And the Big But' Airs on Jan. 13, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | January 7, 2014 10:25 PM EST
CREDIT: YouTube/besthairbuy lynne
The "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 13 "And the Big But" will air on CBS at 8:30 p.m. EST on Monday, Jan. 13, 2014. It stars Kat Dennings as Max Black and Beth Behrs as Caroline Channing. The other cast members of the CBS TV sitcom are Jennifer Coolidge as Sophie Kachinsky, Matthew Moy as Han Lee, Garrett Morris as Earl and Jonathan Kite as Oleg.
According to ACESHOWBIZ, in the thirteenth episode of the third season of "2 Broke Girls," Max finds that she is getting attracted to her friend and pastry school partner, Deke, played by actor and writer Eric André, who previously starred in "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23," "The Internship" and "The Eric André Show."
As for Caroline, she still likes Max's pastry school teacher, Chef Nicolas, even if she recently found out that he is already married. Chef Nicolas is played by actor Gilles Marini, who is known for his role in the 2008 movie "Sex and the City." Marini portrayed the role of Dante, Samantha's next door neighbor.
The "2 Broke Girls" Wiki says that the episode "And the Big But" was live-filmed on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5 p.m. The episode's production code was #2J6813.
Aside from Eric André and Gilles Marini, other guest stars in the "And the Big But" episode are Federico Dordei as Luis, Patrick Cox as John, Estrella Nouri as Judy and Mary Lynn Rajskub as Bebe. Fans of the popular TV series "24" starring Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, will recognise Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian, a brilliant but moody computer programmer.
"2 Broke Girls" is set in Brooklyn, New York. The girls Max and Caroline live together in the Williamsburg neighborhood as roommates. They both work in a restaurant owned by Han Lee as waitresses, while having dreams of having a successful cupcake business. At the end of every episode, a final tally of their money for their cupcake business venture is seen. In Season 3, Episode 12 "And the French Kiss," the tally was $220.
The "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 13 "And the Big But" which will air on CBS from 8:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST on Monday, Jan. 13, 2014, was written by Liz Feldman and directed by Don Scardino. Season 3 of the "2 Broke Girls" will have a total of 24 episodes.
- READ MORE:
Top 5 Hottest Female Stars in U.S. Comedy Series (Click HERE)
Celebrities Born on Friday the 13th: From Olsen Twins to Kat Dennings [PHOTOS] (Click HERE)
Kat Dennings Dating Drake? Denning Reveals 'Non-Date' With Drake After Amanda Bynes Professes Attraction (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage