Fifty Shades of Grey From E.L James’ Trilogy Condensed into Only One Movie Adaptation because of Too Much Sexual Content?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 7, 2014 7:50 PM EST
Watch out "Fifty Shades of Grey" fans, you won't have to wait for a sequel and a third movie after "Fifty Shades of Grey" is released as producers will make one movie out of the three books.
Author of the book E.L James responded to a few tweets that were sent to him by fans is the rumors about condensing all three books into one movie was true. The author responded by tweeting saying that this was not true however these tweets that were shown seemed to have been from June 25 of last year, which may not have any credibility as of recent.
Producers have said to deny that only one movie will be made for the erotic trilogy but some sites claim that this is what the producers had confirmed. The Global Post claimed that producers did confirm one movie will be made for the trilogy in order to maintain their R rating since most of the book has sexual content and all the non-sensual things would be enough for only one movie.
Was this the reason why they wanted to make one movie instead of three movies for the trilogy? It may be, fans of the erotic novel by E.L James would understand that such a novel would be hard to make into a movie that would be given R ratings because of its heavily filled BDSM content.
Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan are said to start filming in Miami since the change of weather in Vancouver. Once in Miami they will be going straight to Spain to film the honeymoon scene in Tenerife and fans cannot wait for the steamy scenes between Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey.
Read more about it here: 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Will Be Made Into Three Films - Update
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery