Fifty Shades of Grey From E.L James’ Trilogy Condensed into Only One Movie Adaptation because of Too Much Sexual Content?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 7, 2014 7:50 PM EST
Watch out "Fifty Shades of Grey" fans, you won't have to wait for a sequel and a third movie after "Fifty Shades of Grey" is released as producers will make one movie out of the three books.
Author of the book E.L James responded to a few tweets that were sent to him by fans is the rumors about condensing all three books into one movie was true. The author responded by tweeting saying that this was not true however these tweets that were shown seemed to have been from June 25 of last year, which may not have any credibility as of recent.
Producers have said to deny that only one movie will be made for the erotic trilogy but some sites claim that this is what the producers had confirmed. The Global Post claimed that producers did confirm one movie will be made for the trilogy in order to maintain their R rating since most of the book has sexual content and all the non-sensual things would be enough for only one movie.
Was this the reason why they wanted to make one movie instead of three movies for the trilogy? It may be, fans of the erotic novel by E.L James would understand that such a novel would be hard to make into a movie that would be given R ratings because of its heavily filled BDSM content.
Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan are said to start filming in Miami since the change of weather in Vancouver. Once in Miami they will be going straight to Spain to film the honeymoon scene in Tenerife and fans cannot wait for the steamy scenes between Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey.
Read more about it here: 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Will Be Made Into Three Films - Update
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fans Speculation - Candidates For Marriage In The Next Book
- 'Festive In Death' By J.D. Robb Tops The New York Times Best Sellers List Of Combined Print And E-Book Fiction For The Week Of Sept. 28, 2014
- Top 5 Best-Selling Children's Series For The Week Of Sept. 28, 2014 Including 'The Maze Runner' by James Dashner and ‘Divergent’ by Veronica Roth
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4