Fifty Shades of Grey From E.L James’ Trilogy Condensed into Only One Movie Adaptation because of Too Much Sexual Content?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 7, 2014 7:50 PM EST
Watch out "Fifty Shades of Grey" fans, you won't have to wait for a sequel and a third movie after "Fifty Shades of Grey" is released as producers will make one movie out of the three books.
Author of the book E.L James responded to a few tweets that were sent to him by fans is the rumors about condensing all three books into one movie was true. The author responded by tweeting saying that this was not true however these tweets that were shown seemed to have been from June 25 of last year, which may not have any credibility as of recent.
Producers have said to deny that only one movie will be made for the erotic trilogy but some sites claim that this is what the producers had confirmed. The Global Post claimed that producers did confirm one movie will be made for the trilogy in order to maintain their R rating since most of the book has sexual content and all the non-sensual things would be enough for only one movie.
Was this the reason why they wanted to make one movie instead of three movies for the trilogy? It may be, fans of the erotic novel by E.L James would understand that such a novel would be hard to make into a movie that would be given R ratings because of its heavily filled BDSM content.
Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan are said to start filming in Miami since the change of weather in Vancouver. Once in Miami they will be going straight to Spain to film the honeymoon scene in Tenerife and fans cannot wait for the steamy scenes between Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey.
Read more about it here: 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Will Be Made Into Three Films - Update
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell