Kate Middleton’s Best Looks During 2013 And List Of Recycled Ensembles
By ambika thakur | January 7, 2014 6:43 PM EST
Kate's public appearances have been limited in 2013 due to her pregnancy and delivery. But listing down her best ensembles is a tough task because of her great sartorial sense and the ability to look great in whatever she wears. Middleton is having a good habit of recycling ensembles and great quality of being effortless in her fashion. It's been an eventful year for Kate in 2013 as she tried some noteworthy fashions and hairdos. Here are the Kate Middleton's best looks during 2013.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge arrives for the Royal Premiere of "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom" in London December 5, 2013. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
Certainly, the best look of the Duchess of Cambridge in 2013 was Jenny Packham polka baby blue dress which she wore on the day she left hospital with new born Prince George. Kate's recent look during her visit to Shooting Star House Children's Hospice ranked second in our list. Her ensemble included Reissa jacket paired with casual blue trousers. Kate's most confident look of the year was when she flaunted her gray hair while supporting London Poppy Day. She wore a long red coat festooned with floral pins, and parted her hair in the middle (showing some grey hair). She is always at ease with her appearance and this is what people around the globe admire about her.
Kate made her first red carpet appearance after becoming a mother at the Tusk Trust Awards in London. The Duchess looked amazing in a glittering custom-built Jenny Packham gown, adorned with flashy gold sequins. The duchess took all the lime light in her shining stride.
She flaunted the royal baby bump in one of her last public appearances before giving birth to Prince George. She was attending the launch of a new cruise ship and chose a Dalmatian print coat that put all the focus on her abdomen that's what made this look so good as it would have given myriads of other women the confidence to show off their baby bump and feel great about it. She completed her look with pearl earrings, black court shoes and hat. Some of Kate's best looks were when she's effortless and one example was her visit to a scout camp this spring. She wore a pair of denims, a khaki jacket and tweed cap.
In March 2013, the Duchess of Cambridge accompanied the Queen in a visit to London Underground to mark its 150th anniversary. For the vent, she donned a teal-colored coat with black detailing and she completed the look with black stockings, hat and court shoes. She also sported a 'baby on board' badge. Kate went absolutely contemporary in cream Alexander McQueen dress when she walked into the Chapel Royal of St James' Palace on Oct. 23, 2013 for Prince George of Cambridge's christening.
"She's very graceful, gracious and she's a brilliant ambassador for British fashion. She mixes up designer and high street; the perfect modern-day woman," Alice Temperley said in an interview with "The Telegraph" about Kate Middleton.
Kate likes recycling her outfits and flaunting off her sporting skills and in 2003 she played volleyball at a SportsAid event while wearing a repeated outfit. She looked sporty and gorgeous in a Ralph Lauren Breton-style top, with a pair of black skinny denims (she wore several time before) and navy blue Smythe blazer. She completed the look with Russell & Bromley wedges. Kate looked best while touring Warner Bros. studios to meet Harry Potter in her Top Shop black and white spotted dress. We have compiled here a the list of of her recycled ensembles:
- Smythe Blazer
- M-Missoni Coat
- Katherine Hooker Coat/Jenny Packham Dress
- LK Bennett Nude Heels
- Diane Von Furstenberg Maja Dress
- Blue Zara Dress/Jane Troughton Coat
- Emilia Wickstead Dress
- Reiss Dress
- Katherine Hooker Coa
- Jane Troughton Gold Brocade Coat
- Issa Dress
- Zara Dress
- Blue Reiss Dress
- Amanda Wakely Suit
- Ted Baker Trench
Click here for the details of all the recycled ensembles of Kate Middleton.
What do you think of Kate's sartorial sense and recycling outfits? Please let us know in the comments section below.
Watch: Kate Middleton: Duchess of Cambridge plays volleyball in Olympic Park #KateMiddleton
You may also like to read more about the royal family:
Prince George Of Cambridge Christening: Who Are the Attendees? Read Here
Kate Middleton's Home Tops List Of Houses Most People Would Like To See [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read here
Kate Middleton And Prince William Setting Up For Second Royal Baby? Kate Wants 'At Least 3' [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read here
Kate Middleton First Kiss And More Scoops From The Biography "The Future Queen" [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date