Emma Watson And Will Adamowicz Split: 'Harry Potter' Actress Back In the Single Ladies Club, Rep Confirmed Couple's Summer Breakup
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 7, 2014 6:23 PM EST
New suitors can now line up and capture the heart of British Actress Emma Watson as the "Harry Potter" star has been confirmed single since last summer. An unnamed source confirmed to Us Weekly the split of the 23-year-old actress from boyfriend Will Adamowicz.
British actress Emma Watson poses for photographers as she arrives for the Elle Style Awards in London Feb. 14, 2011.
Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher: Couple Shared Sweet Kiss For 'Kiss Cam' at a Los Angeles Lakers Basketball Game [VIDEO]
Ian Somerhalder on Twitter: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Shares Video of a Littered Beach to Raise Awareness [SEE PHOTO AND VIDEO]
"Emma and Will separated last summer and are no longer in touch," the rep said to the entertainment Web site.
The report added the romantic relationship of the couple was made public in April 2012 when Emma and Will were spotted kissing at the Coachella Music Festival.
Watson may have confessed that dating and relationships do not really go easy on her. "I'm a terrible game player," the actress shared in the Hollywood Life report.
"I'm so impatient - it's one of my worst traits! If I want to see someone, I want to see them, and if I don't, then I don't. My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I'll pretty much say to a guy, 'I like you - let's go hang out'. It's a nightmare. I definitely haven't figured out [how to play hard-to-get] yet," Watson added.
When Watson talked about her love life to Seventeen magazine in 2011, the actress admitted about having a huge crush on "Harry Potter" co-star Tom Felton who portrayed the antagonist Draco Malfoy. "He was my first crush. He totally knows. We talked about it - we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that's cool," she shared.
The other men romantically linked to Watson in the past includes "One Night Only" Singer George Craig, Francis Boulle of "Made in Chelsea" and "Perks of Being a Wallflower" co-star Johnny Simmons. The young actress is currently a senior student at the Brown University after putting her education on hold to focus more on her blossoming acting career.
In 2013, Watson starred in Sofia Coppola's "The Bling Ring" and made a cameo appearance in the comedy, "This Is the End." This 2014, the British actress will be appearing in Darren Aronofsky's Biblical epic film titled, "Noah," starring Russell Crowe, which hits cinemas in March.
More Entertainment Articles to Read:
Kate Winslet: New Mom Reveals In Glamour UK Magazine Son Will Have Her Last Name, Not RocknRoll - [READ]
Valeria Lukyanova: Human Barbie Doll Aims to Survive on Just Air and Light - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List