New 'GTA Online' Infinite Money Glitch Found After 'GTA 5' 1.08 Update [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | January 7, 2014 6:10 PM EST
While Rockstar Games continues to work hard to fix infinite money exploits and other glitches found in GTA 5 and GTA Online, hackers also work hard to find new ways to exploit the video game. According to Gamezone, there is a new infinite money exploit found after the GTA 5 patch 1.08 and the recent stealth update in GTA Online.
The infinite money exploit is completely detailed and shown in a YouTube video on the GamingUnityTV channel, showing a new method to receive fast money in GTA Online. It involves participating in the High Priority Case mission. As you can see in the video, the player can gain easy and fast money by starting the High Priority Case mission and calling a helicopter for assistance.
After eliminating enemies successfully on the roof of the player's destination, a briefcase will come to his possession. To start the GTA Online infinite money exploit and earn big money quickly, you must hover over the delivery area without landing the helicopter. Doing this will start the money exploit and GTA dollars will start to amass in your account quickly. [Scroll down to keep reading]
Earlier in January, Rockstar announced its intentions of eliminating all exploits and glitches from GTA Online and GTA 5. The company just recently launched a stealth update to GTA Online that's believed to remove big GTA Online money exploits. Below is Rockstar's full statement:
"With regard to reports of cheating and hacking in Grand Theft Auto Online, our team is working on fixes that will remove all GTA dollars gained through any blatant exploits and prevent this from being used again in the future. We'll be taking appropriate measures to punish anyone we discover manipulating the game in this manner very soon. We have previously stated that players who have received big amounts of GTA dollars but are not engaged in any game manipulating via exploits are rest assured that they have nothing to fear."
GTA 5 was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 in September 2013. GTA Online followed in October 2013 and has grown huge since its launch despite running into a couple of problems ranging from player exploitation to connection issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People