New 'GTA Online' Infinite Money Glitch Found After 'GTA 5' 1.08 Update [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | January 7, 2014 6:10 PM EST
While Rockstar Games continues to work hard to fix infinite money exploits and other glitches found in GTA 5 and GTA Online, hackers also work hard to find new ways to exploit the video game. According to Gamezone, there is a new infinite money exploit found after the GTA 5 patch 1.08 and the recent stealth update in GTA Online.
The infinite money exploit is completely detailed and shown in a YouTube video on the GamingUnityTV channel, showing a new method to receive fast money in GTA Online. It involves participating in the High Priority Case mission. As you can see in the video, the player can gain easy and fast money by starting the High Priority Case mission and calling a helicopter for assistance.
After eliminating enemies successfully on the roof of the player's destination, a briefcase will come to his possession. To start the GTA Online infinite money exploit and earn big money quickly, you must hover over the delivery area without landing the helicopter. Doing this will start the money exploit and GTA dollars will start to amass in your account quickly. [Scroll down to keep reading]
Earlier in January, Rockstar announced its intentions of eliminating all exploits and glitches from GTA Online and GTA 5. The company just recently launched a stealth update to GTA Online that's believed to remove big GTA Online money exploits. Below is Rockstar's full statement:
"With regard to reports of cheating and hacking in Grand Theft Auto Online, our team is working on fixes that will remove all GTA dollars gained through any blatant exploits and prevent this from being used again in the future. We'll be taking appropriate measures to punish anyone we discover manipulating the game in this manner very soon. We have previously stated that players who have received big amounts of GTA dollars but are not engaged in any game manipulating via exploits are rest assured that they have nothing to fear."
GTA 5 was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 in September 2013. GTA Online followed in October 2013 and has grown huge since its launch despite running into a couple of problems ranging from player exploitation to connection issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Microsoft Promises A Better ‘Minecraft,’ Game To Come to Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- The Release of Xperia Z3 is Nearing Sony Slashes Price of the Xperia Z2 by $200
- The Best Smartphones Yet To Release in 2014
- Google Nexus 9 Know More About the Size of its Battery
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown