Emma Watson, Will Adamowicz Split: 'Harry Potter' Actress Back in the Single Ladies Club, Rep Confirmed Couple's Summer Breakup
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 7, 2014 6:00 PM EST
Suitors can now line up and try to capture the heart of British actress Emma Watson. The "Harry Potter" star has been confirmed to be single since last summer. An unnamed rep has confirmed to Us Weekly about the 23-year-old actress splitting from boyfriend Will Adamowicz.
British actress Emma Watson poses for photographers as she arrives for the Elle Style Awards in London Feb. 14, 2011.
Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher: Couple Shared Sweet Kiss For 'Kiss Cam' at a Los Angeles Lakers Basketball Game [VIDEO]
Ian Somerhalder on Twitter: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Shares Video of a Littered Beach to Raise Awareness [SEE PHOTO AND VIDEO]
"Emma and Will separated last summer and are no longer in touch," revealed the rep to the entertainment Web site. The report further shared that the romantic relationship the couple was made public last April 2012 when Emma and Will were spotted kissing at the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California.
Emma Watson may have confessed that dating and relationships do not really go easy on her. "I'm a terrible game player," shared the actress in the Hollywood Life report.
"I'm so impatient - it's one of my worst traits! If I want to see someone, I want to see them, and if I don't, then I don't. My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I'll pretty much say to a guy, 'I like you - let's go hang out'. It's a nightmare. I definitely haven't figured out [how to play hard-to-get] yet," added Ms Watson further.
When Emma Watson talked about her love life to Seventeen magazine in 2011, the actress admitted about having a huge crush on "Harry Potter" co-star Tom Felton who portrayed the antagonist Draco Malfoy. "He was my first crush. He totally knows. We talked about it - we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that's cool," shared Emma.
The other men romantically linked to Emma Watson in the past include "One Night Only" singer George Craig, Francis Boulle of "Made in Chelsea" and "Perks of Being a Wallflower" co-star Johnny Simmons. The young actress is currently a senior student at Brown University after putting her education on hold to focus more on her blossoming acting career.
In 2013, Emma Watson starred in Sofia Coppola's "The Bling Ring" and made a cameo appearance in the comedy "This Is the End." This 2014, the British actress will be appearing in Darren Aronofsky's Biblical epic film titled "Noah" starring Russell Crowe which hits cinemas in March.
More Entertainment Articles to Read:
Kate Winslet: New Mom Reveals In Glamour UK Magazine Son Will Have Her Last Name, Not RocknRoll - [READ]
Valeria Lukyanova: Human Barbie Doll Aims to Survive on Just Air and Light - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money